Mom, Is This the Clean or Dirty Laundry?

And where are my lucky Spiderman underpants?

1. Houston we have Negative on that launch trajectory

2. bookmonstercats says:

3. No, no, no. He’s looking for ladies underwear. They’re tasty, y’know. (What? My little girl LOVES them. That and socks. “No, LIttle Bit” or “That’s not yours, LIttle BIt” Or “That’s not a toy” are phrases that are heard frequently around our house these days.)

4. P.S. I can’t BELIEVE I didn’t get modded for that.

5. OMG! My cat’s name is Little Bit!

Although she weighs about 10 pounds, so now it’s just ironic.

6. Heh. Actually, that’s about how much MY Lil Bit weighs. She’s still samll for a dog, so it’s hard to think of a 10 lb Little Bit as ironic.

7. My lab likes to leave chewed-on undies out in the hallway. Sometimes he hides them under the bed to pull out when company’s over. One time my parents were sitting at the kitchen table with the neighbors and he sauntered in with a bra on his head.

8. That cracked me up. I guess this is why dog lovers are such die-hard enthusiasts–ya really hafta love em to put up with em. (In return, you get a lifetime (well, their lifetime) supply of amusemnt. Even better than tv.)

Also, that reminds of Marley. Haha, labs.

9. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

True. Those few lines had about four different items, ALL of which practically SCREECHED “Moderify me; moderify me!!!!”

10. Queen of Dork says:

(sorry about the grab here) O No, I can see my e-mail but I can’t send anything. (end of thread grab)

11. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

(thread grab response) oooooo wow
    (thx for letting me know)

(sad face)
    (end of thread grab response)

12. yeah my dog always chews on all the underwear in the house 4 some reason

13. Pug tocks!

14. Wonder if he knows where my socks all went…..

15. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

While I wonder, if *YOUR missing socks* and *MY missing socks*
    might have had a hook-up??? THAT would ‘splain quite a bit!!!

16. It’s entirely possible……..

17. nah… missing socks are sucked out of the dryer and deposited, either into an alternative universe (where they are used as bedding by house hippos), or into one of the rings of giant gaseous planets.

18. O NO He/She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

19. starlinguk says:

I don’t have a dryer, but socks still disappear.

20. Autisttree says:

No no no, you fold your laundry, not your dogs…

21. Pug is hampered in his efforts to obtain superhero status.

22. OH, Oakley. *giggles*

23. Queen of Dork says:

Oakley, My goodness!!1! How the heck do you do that? :)

24. I, like Mr. Pugglesworth here, am a basket case.

25. Oh Oakley! don’t ! ….stop! …..Don’t ! Stop ! DON”T STOP!!!!

26. No, don’t do it! Stop! Stop it I say! Don’t! Stop! No!

27. Queen of Dork says:

Stop it, Oakley!! You slay me! :) (just kidding about the stop it…keep ’em coming!)

28. Yes, stop it but don’t!

29. Sigh. All I ever find in my laundry basket are dirty clothes.

(Love the modesty tail.)

30. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Yes, as a Recovering Ex-Catholic, I must admit that the Privacy Tailio
    was a Prime Concern of mine as well.

Eyes Averted

31. Ahhhhhh. My mom’s one of those. What did yoiu defect to?

32. O NO He/She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Episcopalian services.

However I’ve also done fairly in-depth Bible Studies with peeps of various denominations separately
    (including 7th-Day Adventists, among others…)

33. I guess we now know who the true Underpants Gnomes are.

34. Step 1:
    Collect underpants
    Step 2:
    Step 3:

35. Andi from NC says:

Happy Tocksgiving everyone!!!!

36. bob drummond says:

I am still waiting for that moment when I can catch my neighbor’s cat Minnie
    on top of the comode trying to get a drink out of it then I can get a picture
    of guard. What a picture that will make!

37. What we have is a failure to clear the high rim. Penalty applied for improper launch in the high basket rim jump competition. Will someone please get the dog down and escorted off field so the next dog competitor can jump?

38. I will! *runs to pick puppy, carries off the field while snorgling*

39. (The Original) Mel says:

Ahem! *Ehn*

40. I wonder if he could find my Wonder Woman swimsuit? ‘Course the last time it fit, I was 9, but that’s neither here nor there… :-)

41. ………………I WANT ONE. Do they make adult sizes? THEY SO SHOULD.

42. I don’t know…. If they do, it’s GOT to come with wrist bands and that awesome lasso she had!

43. O NO He/She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

….the swimsuit I’m not sure about. HOWEVER…

earlier this year, I had a few conversations with the gal who was the Asst Mgr (and who thus did all the Real Work for she who was supposed to the Mgr) at the Previous Apt Complex where I lived. She wore her Wonder Woman T-shirt to the office once in the past six months. When I enquired, I’m fairly certain that she stated that she had bought it at an Old Navy store. I’m a resident of N. Fla. Many peeps presently in N. Fla. drive other places (GA), etc.
    Also it seems one might check with Old Navy websites ….

(Cue the “The More You Know” theme music. Thank you.)

44. PUGGY BUTT!!!!

45. leeleemarie says:

OMG!! I love Puggles!!! Me want one!

46. guess what?…PUG BUTT!!! lol