I Said Feng Shui, Not Funky Shag!

Electric-blue shag carpet, burnt-orange sofa? Noooooo! [covers eyes for dear life]

Sean G. says kitteh Tanuki has exquisite taste.

Comments

1. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Cute kittayn? Check.
    Cute paws posishons? Check.

Nice sunlight streamin’ in? Check.

HOME RUN!!!!!

2. Wake me up next Thanksgiving. Thank you.

3. Burnt orange? You sure? It looks more maroon on my screen.

Whether that’s an improvement…

4. IT shall forever hince forward be called the blue rug of fabulousness!

Kitty is playing hide an seek with a sunbeam.

5. bob drummond says:

Poor little kitty!He seems to be too embarassed by his owner’s taste in
    home decor.I don’t blame him.Yucky poo!

6. Queen of Dork says:

Sweet! I hope there’s a beaded curtain between the kitchen and the living room for kitty to play with! Groovy!

7. I love purrsian rugs.

8. Come, little one, snuggle in my pocket. It’s a nice chocolate color.

9. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

excellent point of decorashun, Q :)

10. (The Original) Mel says:

That rug really tied the room together.

11. Hello Mr. Sunbeam!

12. catloveschanel says:

Wake up and do the electric slide, kitteh!

13. catloveschanel says:

hmmm, I don’t understand why this comment needs moderation.

14. Oh, snortty, snort, snort!!! Heeheehee!! :P

15. Aw now, there’s nothing wrong with adding a splash (or two) of color to a basic black & white color pallet ! (snerk)

16. Here’s another theory… the kitty is a Florida State fan & just realized his/her human is a Florida Gators fan (hence the colors), not that there’s anything wrong with that! ;-)

17. So much like my Stinky when he was a kitten!

18. PS “Funky Shag” definitely sounds dancelike OR SOMETHING . . . :oops:

19. bookmonstercats says:

Love kittayn’s mottled coat. Funkier than the purrsian* rug.

* copyright 260O 2010.

20. Well, undeniable proof of my insanity: I don’t hate those design elements! But then again, maybe I’m just distracted by the ittybittyadwabuhlishousness of the kitten! :D

21. I looked at the picture, thought – awwwww.

Then I read the caption, and made this loud, high-pitched and kind of freaky-sounding giggle that I barely recognised as my own.

22. CO has that effect on people. You’ll get used to it. *pats Linda on shoulder, and goes back to squeeeing over kitten.*

23. O NO He/She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Theresa, that was my initial thought as well.

Later, my mind wandered over to Shaq(uille) O’Neill, gettin’ Funqueh ….but then I didn’t like where that was going ….

24. I really LIKE the color of that rug. Plus think of what it could have been: one of your favorite 70′s den/rumpus room colors: [more] burnt orange, olive green (ack!) – you know what I’m saying.

One of my Things To Do Someday is to tell a home improvement person I want shag carpeting in the kitchen, to see his/her reaction.

25. :shock:

26. I really want to kiss those little back paws and nuzzle that little head.

27. Shag carpet in the kitchen…. As I say to my husband every time he asks if I want to “see a trick”: You clean it up. (I have yet to see a trick.)

28. Hey kitteh, why Don’t vu et moi, cut the rug. *

* Cut the rug….To dance

29. I read the caption, giggled, started to await for commentroversy. Nothing yet… *pondering*

30. In Britain Shag only means one thing. It has nothing to do with carpet :)

31. Queen of Dork says:

Hon Glad, I know what you’re talking about! My daughter’s volleyball coaches would assign people each game for “ball shagging” which means kind of gathering the stray volleyballs. But to me, that sounded rather….er….awkward. (hmmmmmmm. If this one gets moderated, I’ll TOTALLY understand why)

32. I like the color of that rug too, kzgz :D It is a nice light teal color that especially goes good with that little kitty laying on it :D

33. You are not the only one who wants to put that cute little kitty in her pocket, victoreia :D *Grabs kitty off the teal colored shag rug and runs off with victoreia chasing after her*

34. I am from Canada and I know what “shag” means in its British term :blush:

35. peak a boo!

36. good job for you !

37. cuteoholic-boy says:

That little animal is soooooooooooo cute that I could cry!

*running like a cheetah, passing victoreia and snatching teh kitteh out of Teresa’s hands*