Announcing Cute Overload 2011 Calendars!

It’s a slice of heaven on your desk.

Tiny bunnies! Impossibly small ponies! Puppies, kittens, hamsters, and peegs! It’s all cute, all year long. It’s the redonkulously adorable wall calendar based on Cute Overload-“the fuzziest, nicest blog on the planet”! (CBS News!)

There are two formats! DESKTOP and WALL! You must have eet. Act now!

Selling WHEREVER CALENDARS ARE SOLD!
Amazon! (Page-A-Day Calendar)
Amazon! (Wall)
Powell’s! (Wall)

They’re even Goose-approved (for nomming at least)

Take a look! You can hang up our very own copy of World Peace Hamster!

You can tear sheets off, create paper airplanes and annoy your co-workers!

You can impress your friends with your Rules of Cuteness knowledge – where you learned it is OUR SECRET

OMG, Look at May 9th! And to think there are 363 more pages JUST LIKE THIS!

Act Now!

Operators are standing by with your choice of football phone or Slap Chop bonus gift.

Selling WHEREVER calendars are sold in stores!

And online here:
Amazon! (Page-A-Day Calendar)
Amazon! (Wall)
Powell’s! (Wall)

Comments

1. oooh, since you’re clearly taking comments from the commenters, can you also make a weekly planner someday?

(and I never quite understood this, but am I supposed to say “bleen!”?)

2. “taking suggestions from the commenters”, not comments! Obviously you’re taking comments from the commenters.

3. Deja vu!

4. Now, I’d like the Corgi and a Slap Chop with my order, please. (Definitely need the Corgi for my library…..)

5. Even though I recently retired & don’t have to keep a lot of appointments anymore, I still GOTS to have a calender anyway just for the daily cuteness overload!

6. warrior rabbit says:

One post for the wall calendar, one for the desk calendar.

7. Queen of Dork says:

I’ve tried to buy this calendar in previous years. The book store I go to is always sold out. (Borders)

8. My mom looks forward to getting this is her stocking EVERY YEAR! She loooooooooooves it!

9. Sooo much better than the one I get from the office!

10. kibblenibble says:

Well, if Goose approves, I must have eet!

11. Have them order more! More, I say!

12. Stupid question… Are the pics the same on both wall and desk versions?

13. I have last year’s (well, technically, still this year’s) wall calendar. I’ve enjoyed it. But, it’s just too large. It doesn’t fit anywhere a calendar usually fits. I use my wall calendar to record a lot of stuff.

Regretfully, this year, I am not getting a CO calendar. I need one that I can use and that will fit into the space I have. :-( So it’s an all kittens calendar this year. If CO ever amends the size (downward) I’m right there!

14. Dave Van Domelen says:

Spotted the wall calendar at Hastings the other day. Almost done with the 2010 CO calendar. :)

15. Well, if it’s Goose approved . . .

16. OMG I have to have it! But I don’t think amazon.com ships it to Europe :(

17. Oh, wait, but amazon.co.uk will :)

18. Here’s hoping the 2012 calendar at least will feature 260Oakley.
    I’d not only buy but recommend via all the websites where I’m active.

19. I’ve bought the 2010 wall calendar for work and everyone enjoyed it sooo much, I had to buy the 2011! Think I’ll be buying that calendar forever now ;)

20. Andi from NC says:

I was going to ask the the exact same thing!! They have Facebook campaigns for everything else, let’s start one for a planner – who’s with me!!!!!!

The “bunny on its back” keeeeels me!!!!

21. How can a Canadian purchase a calendar???

22. Indeed!

23. i didn’t get one last year, we couldn’t find them anywhere and my fiance was supposed to buy one for me. he didn’t bother going online and getting one, and by the time i got fed up with it all, i couldn’t find one and it was mid to late january. this year i’m getting it early. i still have all of my pages from the 2009 desk calendar because i couldn’t bring myself to throw the pages away. it’d be like abuse in my eyes.

24. >>it’d be like abuse in my eyes.

so true. i actually have a couple of dog calendar selections from years ago in frames.

25. Liz the Librarian says:

I already bought mine last week and got it in the mail! Thanks, Amazon! :)

26. gimmee, gimmeee, gimmmmeeee! *grabby hands*

27. I saw it at Barnes & Noble the other day, and I almost bought a couple. I need to go back!!!

28. I order this from Amazon every year as a Christmas present, and my best friend gets me one too. I hope she hasn’t forgotten this year, I look forward to my year of cute! (and then I’ll go buy another one)

29. amazon.ca has the 2011 calendar!

30. warrior rabbit says:

Gasp! How irresponsible! Is he still your fiance/husband? :o

(I keed, I keed.)

31. warrior rabbit says:

Slap Chop — you’re gonna love my nuts! [gigglol]

32. LeAnn at Home says:

I need it for my at-work calendar. Ordinarily, I’d pick something more sedate and office appropriate, but after seeing the guinea peeg with the little hat, sedate goes out the window. Anni-mals for everyone!

33. BALBINKA!!!!! I luf Balbinka in her little peegie babushka. I planned to order the new calenders anyway, this is just the icing on the cake (or the head scarf on the peeg)
    *dances out of the room singing “whose the peeg we all adore? Balbinka, Balbinka!”

34. O NO He/She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

(looking around to be sure Theo isn’t nearby)

I still haven’t quite gotten the ultimate answer regarding specifically the TERM “bleen” however
    1) it gets peeps’ panties into bunches (or it did so for awhile, anyhow)
    2) for awhile, Theo would attempt to take peeps out, who were passionate about having gotten first comment, but particularly about their having nothing OTHER THAN “I’m First Comment” in their remarks ….

35. O NO He/She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

oops I thought that would land under CTH’s first item ….it was directed at the question about “bleen”

36. Queen of Dork says:

I have never understood the whole “bleen” thing. I don’t know what that means at all.

37. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

Hi Cheri:

Not a stupid question at all. The wall calendar has most of the same photos as the desk calendar; some have been omitted due to the limited space of the wall calendar format.

38. YAY!!!

39. Nice to see a picture of Goose doing some important pup-style gnawing. Bite! (that’s a reference for any Birthday Party fans out there)

Theo! what a treat to see your little blue name!

40. [Salutes]

41. *gulp*

as in, zoo muSICKgirl?!

42. *Bleen* is like “. . . . ehn . . .” in English! Try it! Look at Upside Bunny and say it: BLEEN . . . . BLEEN. See?

43. Get the daily desk calendar, then just pull off each day’s page and put it up where there’s room. They’re about six inches square, so that should fit!

44. I already have a corgi and I’m getting one anyway! BWahha-ha-ha! A typical consuming ‘Muricun. Happy Holidays everyone! Killer Corgi say’s “hi”, too, as does my Grandbunny, Loki.

45. The Queen Has Spoken says:

Nope, amazon.ca is sold out. I just ordered both calendars and am being told I won’t get them until after Christmas because they are currently out of stock. Boo.

46. well, YES. “Release the Bats” is where the BITE! comes from. (not sure if yours is the birthday party or NC and the bad seeds? I’m not as familiar w/them.)

47. I wrote “bleen” in sloppy handwriting on our shopping list white board. My husband is all like “I can’t read one thing on here… wait, let me turn on brighter lights…” I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

48. Yes, very cute indeed. Apart from Amazon they are also available on eBay.

49. Brittany F says:

WAYNES WORLD REFERENCE FTW!!!!!one!!

50. ThatsRightISaidIt says:

I excitedly ran out and got the 2010 calendar and I’m very sorry to say I enjoyed about 50% of it – my coworkers agree that the rest of the year has been far from cute. No one wants to see a bunny in some ugly girl’s cleavage. That’s right I said it.

We’ll be enjoying the site and clicking on some ads, but not spending money on the new CuteHalfload calendar.

51. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

‘Way back when Theo the Elder (:) ) was a Mod Mod, I attempted to obtain a useful answer to that qwershtyun ….
    went up into the CO Glossary; asked, etc. Even at the CO Glossary, it is/ was a Blind Entry (you opened it and it described the love/ hate game about “bleen” but did not provide an actual origin/ reason, etc).

I suppose they want it to be rather like Mount Everest:
    “because it’s there” kinda thang.

(resigned sigh of resignation)

52. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

(there was supposed to be a :) inside that set of parenthesis in the First Line there)

53. Carry on.

54. Close enough.

55. I less than three your shopping list.

56. …”CuteHalfload”? :lol:

57. Queen of Dork says:

Oh cool! Theo’s back again. *waves* :)

58. My internet access will be really spotty until the second week in December. :(

59. When you say weekly planner, can you give an example? What’s your favorite one on sale now? TELL ME

60. Queen of Dork says:

Wow. I would be no help. I always just use sticky Post-it notes or at work, my computer calendar reminder. But hey! Maybe you could make CO Post-it notes!!! The accordion kind with a cute picture on each one. :)

61. Sheesh, late. :P

62. (The Original) Mel says:

I would like a “day-timer” type of weekly planner. Not like bible-sized or anything but a bit larger than the wee pocket-sized.

63. Lewis n' Clark says:

so, I guess if still don’t understand what “bleen” means, I won’t get any answer? or clues? from the CO Heathers?