Blue Bunny

Marge knew that Walter would find her ‘Adios’ note soon enough.

Finally on her own, she could eat as many carrot soufflés as she wanted.

Stay strong Zao C.! (and Sesame, the Bun.)

Comments

1. Ah, a most fluffy blue bun … and a lovely name too ;)

2. Looks more like a dust bunny.

3. warrior rabbit says:

What a lovely little morsel. It’s like an appetizer before today’s big event. (Happy Thanksgiving, all.)

4. Add a carrotini or two to that menu!

5. Pensive, floofy, and cute. A nice trifecta for today.

6. Sesame the Bun? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! BRILLIANT NAME!!!

(adorable, nommable bun too)

7. E’s a Norwegian Blue and e’s merely pinin’ for fjords

8. The first thing Marge should do, is to get that do sorted out before the blue rinse.
    It appears to be strangling her.

9. Where’s his face?
    I see a bod with ears and eyes but no face, that’s a little disturbing….

10. kibblenibble says:

I can’t see the disapproval in this one, only the wistfulness. Awwwww.

11. Oi!! PYRIT! Look at you! :D

Bang on, too. It’s almost like you’ve done this before. ;)

12. Disapproving bun stars in remake of Hitchcock classic: Sneer Window

13. Congrats, Pyrit! Good to see you, Theo! Happy Thanksgiving one and all!

14. WOW!

15. Awwwwww blue bun, cheer up, the carrots are coming!
    Happy Thanksgiving CO peeps, from me, my kitty Yiska (lost and found again, thank goodness) and my Bunbun Harvey.

16. Mary (the first) says:

I’ve found things that look like that under my bed. I hope I didn’t accidentally “toss” a cute bun!
    Welcome to Pyrit and hi Theo and H.T. to all C.O.-ers!

17. *Waving* Happy Turkle Day, Theo, Pyrit, Meg, NTMTOM, Prongs, and all CO Peeps!

18. PS: And Goose, too!

19. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

oooooooooooo a Marge commenting about a Marge :)

20. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

I b’lieve Jimbeaux has nailed the ideal adjective for this Dust Bunny : “Pensive”.

Spot-on. (kisses fingers in the “ok” position, like a chef in a kitchen)

21. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

*snerk*

22. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

I actually cannot quite make out the bod. I see stubbeh little laigs and ears and eyes. That actually was where my Worry Division went.
    “IS THERE actualleh a bunneh under all that Fuzz??”

23. Toffiffeezz says:

*falls over in a fit of giggles*

24. awww!

25. I agree!! Three cheers for Pyrit! :D

26. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you from me, Pallina and Pixie. :)

27. janet2buns says:

For those unfamiliar with bunneh physiology, I will attempt to explain: Bunneh is facing left, shining black eyes surrounded by floofeh fur. If Bunneh permitted petting, your fingers would sink into the floofitude but would nevertheless discover the teeny bodeh buried therein. The expression is not of wistfulness. This bunneh is clearly ignoring us, hoping we will go away.

28. ouch.

29. Good on you, Marge. Don’t let the a******s get you down!

30. (The Original) Mel says:

Very bunspenceful.

31. Theo – Apparently you were not here to keep out the riff-raff! Sir!

32. ONHSID, I have never seen the Swedish Chef make that gesture. Hmmm?

33. “Open Sesame Seeds, and see what you can see!”

34. Oooooh! :oops:

I sowwy, Sharpy!!!

35. I was never that into bunnies, but I met the nicest one today- not nearly as floof-tastic as this one, but the same shade of gray. He was a fidgety little guy, only half-grown, but when I held him he went perfectly still and relaxed into my arms. I am officially a bunny convert now.

36. :)

37. bookmonstercats says:

Happy Thanksgiving for yesterday, everybody. Sorry I missed it.

*Waves to Theo*

38. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

now THAT’s a challenge if I ever DID hear one. My brief search didn’t locate the precisely correct item. However I was able to locate 90 % of the gesture, from the gentleman in question. Ergo, voila. Bon appetit !!

39. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

PS: Withen den Umlauten !!!!

40. victorious24 says:

what kinda bunny is this?? he is oh-so-cute :)

41. ONHSID, this is crazy mad research skillz!!

42. :lol: Yeah, obviously — he’s right over there, kicking up his heels and saying something about madness taking its toll. *tsk* Dude can sing like my ass can yodel.

43. …and me not even HERE anymore. :roll: heh

44. I thought “bastards” started with “b”. :|

45. [waves back]

46. …and Sparky, and CSO, and…

47. That doesn’t look blue to me. :P

48. Don’t make me get all snarky again. ‘Cause you KNOW about 10 other peeps will pile right on with me. :P :P :P

49. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Borke, borke, borke!!! :)

50. Happy Thanksgiving to all, a day late ’cause I fell into an early tryptophan coma and just awoke from it. The food was lovely, tho, I do remember that, except my lemon meringue pie fell apart when cut. So good to hear a bit from Theo and as always, y’all make me laff! Thanks, indeed!

51. Bunny + afro = bafro

52. Ants are color-blind, anyways.

53. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

um…so….what you’re saying here, is that

Theo’s “a** CAN” [indeed] “yodel”??? Do tell!!! ;)

54. I bet it still tasted just as good. Haven’t had lemon meringue in a coon’s age…

55. O NO He/She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

My Nana (who wuz a wunnerful person) used to say, even if presentation/ appearance of a dish didn’t come together perfectly, it ends up in the same condition (in the tummeh) once eaten, so …. bon appetit!

56. Bun King!

57. Hee hee hee! = : )

58. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

“G’night, John-Boy!! :)

59. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

(scared to admit my non-comprehenshon, but…)

huh?
    Ants? Color?

Ya ni panimayu.
    ( Russian phrase whose — APPROXIMATE –meaning is “HUH?”)

60. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

ooooooo never mind. I just looked agin. The commenter’s screenname is Ant/ color….got it….Pleeze exquize my puzzled post.

Over & out.

61. *crickets*

62. Bunking on what?

63. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

(bowing deeply )
    If I might intrude momentarily, I b’lieve that the following, *might be* the person to whom which Monsieur Le Theo was alluding ….

64. sillyninnyhead says:

Pinky [from pinky and the brain] – “FJOOOOORD!” :)