The Sarsparilla Saloon is Closed

Too many complaints that *someone* couldn’t hold their licker.

Thank you to Laura for sharing Ella, her party animal.

Comments

1. YAY PYrit!!!!!
    HOw are you!
    Happy Thanksgiving and oh yes we must not forget
    Boop! Because if there is any nose that needs boopin g it is that guys nose!

2. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Now Peeps, generally, I’m a felineophile (or however one spells that or ailurophile correctly) but this pic is just about enough to allow for an exception.

Tongue hangin’ out, long dreadlocky messy hair– CUTENESS HOMERUN!!

3. Yay Pyrit… What a great Post Waves from a fan… PS Snicker at hover text.

And Beep becasue that beepable nose reall needs one.

4. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

ps: “hold their licker” & dangling tongue-age = WIN

5. …and everyone gonna get a hair of the dog, whether they want one or not…! ;-)

6. warrior rabbit says:

I find the forelock adorable. That and the tongue…

7. SMOOOOOCH!

Right on that nosey.

8. warrior rabbit says:

But what’s with the italics overload?

9. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!
    *tips hat to pyrit*
    You sneaky pete you!
    *also adding to nose beepage*
    *readies towlette dispenser cuz that looks like a mighty moist nosicle!*

10. Yes. Beep!

11. bob drummond says:

Shiver Me Timbers!The bar is cloed? AHRRGH! Just when I really needed
    another bottle of Rum! Get a log mateys! We’ll break the door down then we”ll
    keelhaul them ( or something like that.) Yo -Ho -Ho! We’ll have our drinks yet!

12. bob drummond says:

Oops! I meant to say Closed! AAHRGH!

13. “here’s johnny!”

14. BEEP!

Are we all italicized forever?

15. Gonna try something…. I hope this works!

16. Drat, it didn’t work. (The html tag for the italics didn’t get closed in the headline.)

17. warrior rabbit says:

I tried that, too (putting a closing tag in front of my comment).

18. Yup, Ella is clearly passed the cut-off mark. Thank goodness for the Bar’s keeper-inner fence device. Saved again!

19. catloveschanel says:

Isn’t that bark-keeper, like the hover text says?
    Italics are like whispers. Whispers are like the snow in Seattle, quiet until the next car crash.

20. What kind of doggie is Ella?

21. snorglepup says:

Ella is clearly a snorglepup!

22. Sigh Okay my first post got lost in cyber space and here I see it finally showed up…. SO please to forgive my double post!

23. Pyrit – paraphrase… “What a cluck, what a cluck I am” after several years reading your name, I’ve just realised it’s pirate not pirit as in spirit :)

Goggies tongue indicates he’s a Oenophile:
    “Tasting note: This Sarsparilly is a cheeky little number, that slips down the throat and lies on it’s back, belching. I recommend it’s drunk with caution and a good escape route”

24. Is that a wheaten terrier? Because I’m pretty sure that they’re all the cutest, shaggiest dogs ever, when people aren’t trying to give them silly haircuts that fit the breed guidelines (ruins ALL of the shaginess!!!!)

25. Martha in Washington says:

And we’ve had plenty of those around here lately, ain’t we?!

26. Yes! Love the mop-look wheaten!

27. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Most rotund with excellence, Sir H. of G.!!!

28. I am certain that Ella is a wheaten terrier! Best Shaggy Dog EVER!
    I’m with you Danielle, I have two and it’s all shagginess all the way!

29. Kristabelle says:

Wheaten sighting!!!!!!

30. *pulls up a chair to watch*

31. Looks like someone’s been taking lessons from Oakley. Yay for Pyrit! What are the requirements for getting to post here, anyway?

32. Is nobody else seeing a young Jack Nicholson here?

33. I have no idea who that is, but I DO SEE A THEOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

*ahem*

And, um, no. Sorry, Teho. I’m not seein it. Like, at all.

34. My favorite part about Wheatens is when they sleep on their backs with their legs in the air. It’s one of the cutest things in the world.

35. that is the best pun forever

36. Lewis n' Clark says:

yes, @Bowie saw Nicholson – see above! and that nose is BOOOOOOPALICIOUS!

37. WHEATEN SIGHTING!!!!! Love, love, love them! Best-est of all terrier types, IMHO.