That’s it. I’m mailing myself to Hawaii.

Thanksgiving hasn’t even HIT yet, and I’m already for it to be over.

Too much family drama, Alice W.!

Comments

1. most disapproving floof ever.

2. I dunno, bunny; that floof might get too warm for you. We may need to shave you. (But I’ll be brave, and volunteer. It’s about 82 degrees here right now….)

3. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

BOXHAB GETCHER BOXHAB heah at CO!!!

4. (The Original) Mel says:

I volunteer to accompany above disapproving bunny. We’re gonna need a bigger box and a bunny brush. Also I need official documents of disapproval, notarized and signed, along with a bunny passport.

5. Emo-bun.

6. ChewBOXa

7. Groannnn!

8. Happy Turkey Day, Yanks! Like inverse Groundhog Day, we Canucks get Thanksgiving 6 weeks earlier.
    Enjoy your holidays, noms, and families, no matter what they say.
    Pass the kitten heads and bun-ears!

9. Someone needs a new stylist, hmmm what hairstyle do you want?????

10. So disapproving on such a happy occasion.

11. I like his Hare-do! ;-)

12. BRICK-eh-brack-eh-FI-yeh-crack-eh-SIS-BOOM-BAH! Box bunny, box bunny, RAH, RAH, RAH!
    Brickerbrackerfirecrakcersisboombah!Boxbunnyboxbunnyrahrahrah!Brickerbrackerfirecrackersisboombah…..

13. Oh, poor bun… I can so empathize. May your travels be approving to you.

14. *giggle* wish I had thought of that :)

15. That is one beautiful rabbit. I’m thankful I got to see it on this glorious website.

16. Victoreia – Thanks, it’s snowing here :(

17. O NO – Nah mate, you kin get it cheaper down the road.

18. Denise A. – Er quite, one doesn’t want to boom their bah, before firing their crack, does one?

19. I know how you feel Rabbie, if Auntie Pearl [Poil] asks me when I’m getting married, once more, I’m going to swing for her, I swear it.

20. Yes! A Bugs Bunny ref, always in good taste!

21. snorglepup says:

I am thankful for boxes of bunnies, happy kitties, full bellies and my CO peeps.
    Happy Thanksgiving wherever you are.

22. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Most Excellent!!

23. janet2buns says:

Don’t forget the beaver tails!

24. You can cuddle with me where it is warm. no box necessary!

25. Beaver tails! How un-Canuck of me to leave them out.
    Thanks for the save.

26. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

(“Singin’ in the Rain” Reference Here)

@ Hon Glad:

“Always remember. Dignity, always ‘dignity'”.

[Followed shortly thereafter by a goofy pratfall situation]

27. (The Original) Mel says:

Fabulous.

28. *gasp* HERESY! SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER!!

29. I KNOW HOW THIS BUNNY FEELS. Only, I feel that way about Christmas–they started up the Christmas stuff THE DAY OF HALLOWEEN. I’m already wishing for the holiday to be over, and I don’t want to listen to Christmas carols another year. There’s an entire month left. HALP MEH.

30. Theresa – Brilliant, can you imagine the weeks of rehersals, to make it look ‘easy’

31. i say we grabby hands the presents, then high-tail it to a christmas-free zone!

32. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

When I was watching the clip, I was wondering
    (WARNING: this is a non-P/C thought) whether Messrs. O Connor & Kelly *might* have just finished any methamphetamine ingestion.

WOW just 40 seconds or so of the calesthenics (sp) they did here, make me feel exhausted, never mind the entire bit.

33. Bunny + mullet = bullet