That’s it. I’m mailing myself to Hawaii.

Thanksgiving hasn’t even HIT yet, and I’m already for it to be over.

Too much family drama, Alice W.!

1. most disapproving floof ever.

2. I dunno, bunny; that floof might get too warm for you. We may need to shave you. (But I’ll be brave, and volunteer. It’s about 82 degrees here right now….)

3. Victoreia – Thanks, it’s snowing here :(

4. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

5. O NO – Nah mate, you kin get it cheaper down the road.

8. (The Original) Mel says:

I volunteer to accompany above disapproving bunny. We’re gonna need a bigger box and a bunny brush. Also I need official documents of disapproval, notarized and signed, along with a bunny passport.

9. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Most Excellent!!

10. Emo-bun.

11. ChewBOXa

12. Groannnn!

13. *giggle* wish I had thought of that :)

14. Happy Turkey Day, Yanks! Like inverse Groundhog Day, we Canucks get Thanksgiving 6 weeks earlier.
    Enjoy your holidays, noms, and families, no matter what they say.
    Pass the kitten heads and bun-ears!

15. janet2buns says:

Don’t forget the beaver tails!

16. Beaver tails! How un-Canuck of me to leave them out.
    Thanks for the save.

17. Someone needs a new stylist, hmmm what hairstyle do you want?????

18. So disapproving on such a happy occasion.

19. I like his Hare-do! ;-)

20. BRICK-eh-brack-eh-FI-yeh-crack-eh-SIS-BOOM-BAH! Box bunny, box bunny, RAH, RAH, RAH!

21. (The Original) Mel says:

22. Denise A. – Er quite, one doesn’t want to boom their bah, before firing their crack, does one?

23. Yes! A Bugs Bunny ref, always in good taste!

24. Oh, poor bun… I can so empathize. May your travels be approving to you.

25. That is one beautiful rabbit. I’m thankful I got to see it on this glorious website.

26. I know how you feel Rabbie, if Auntie Pearl [Poil] asks me when I’m getting married, once more, I’m going to swing for her, I swear it.

27. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

(“Singin’ in the Rain” Reference Here)

@ Hon Glad:

“Always remember. Dignity, always ‘dignity'”.

[Followed shortly thereafter by a goofy pratfall situation]

28. Theresa – Brilliant, can you imagine the weeks of rehersals, to make it look ‘easy’

29. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

When I was watching the clip, I was wondering
    (WARNING: this is a non-P/C thought) whether Messrs. O Connor & Kelly *might* have just finished any methamphetamine ingestion.

WOW just 40 seconds or so of the calesthenics (sp) they did here, make me feel exhausted, never mind the entire bit.

30. snorglepup says:

I am thankful for boxes of bunnies, happy kitties, full bellies and my CO peeps.
    Happy Thanksgiving wherever you are.

31. You can cuddle with me where it is warm. no box necessary!

32. I KNOW HOW THIS BUNNY FEELS. Only, I feel that way about Christmas–they started up the Christmas stuff THE DAY OF HALLOWEEN. I’m already wishing for the holiday to be over, and I don’t want to listen to Christmas carols another year. There’s an entire month left. HALP MEH.

33. i say we grabby hands the presents, then high-tail it to a christmas-free zone!

34. Bunny + mullet = bullet