Boo-kingham Palace

Time for changing of the guard! Oym a fancy Buckingham Palace Guard now oy am!

Wi’ me big fuzzy ‘at, an’ me staring eyes, an’ me knees wot don’t bend!

If it don’t work out, oy could be a boo-kend!

Comments

1. tesstricks says:

*tears of laughter*

2. Oh how I would love to cuddle him……………

3. Dick Van Dyke? Is that you?

4. Is Boo wearing a onesie or has he just been shaved?

5. I bet I can make this Palace guard react.
    Who wants a snausage? You do, don’t you.

6. So stubbular!

7. (The Original) Mel says:

I am utterly mesmerized by Boo’s Qte. This is DEFCON 4 Qte level. Viewers could experience radiation and enhanced pat-downs if they stare directly at his ear nubs.

8. pyrlit, you crizazzy pompoo. :-)

9. That dog has a ‘fro.

10. He seems excessively round.

11. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

“Let’s get STUBB-ular, STUBB-ular,
    I wanna get stubbular; let’s get into stubbular…”

12. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Also, I’m gonna agree with someone about a previous Boo post

(all in Fuzzy Fun, mindyoo nothing unpleasant in mood intended)

“Meg and Boo, sittin’ in a Tree,
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!…..[etc]“

13. Ch-ch-ch-CHIA!

14. Oh please! That’s not a ‘real’ dog.

15. bob drummond says:

Boy , what a cute little guy. Just the kind of dog I would love to have.
    Marlene,however, likes the big boys more.

16. GAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bashes head through wall*

17. I wish Boo’s owner would give more details about him. Like is he a cross or 100% pom?

18. OMG… WOOOOOW, THIS IS SOOOOO CUTE OVERLOAD :D

Can someone tell me what is this breed?

19. Boo grabbed my heart and ran away with it.

And I’m not even going to try and get it back.

20. Matman – As a Brit, my thoughts perzackly.

21. Pyrit – “Eyes” did you mean minces?… Mince pies eyes.
    I might add your plates and scotches don’t arf urt an’all.

Trans. plates of meat – feet
    scotches – scotch eggs – Legs
    an’all – as well

22. Yes please – do tell what breed this is, so adorable! =)

23. Is it sad my thoughts are is this I’m-gonna-get-him-used-to-clippers-young or ARGH!!-how-did-the-puppy-manage-to-roll-in-this-sticky/toxic-substance!!

24. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

bwa HA HA’d, OUT LOUD!!!

25. Bob D having owned a pommeranian once in my life or rather I should say having been owned by a pommeranian… they do really well with big dogs.. as they are in the spitz family they are a big dog squished into a little dog body…. the are really an awesome dog… lots of spirit and if you get a male who is not one of the newer ones who are bred even smaller and with shorter legs you will have a great little guy. Yes i prefer the larger old style pomms.. less under coat a more foxy face.

There are some breeders out there, one supposedly in the Sacramento California area…
    Don’t get me wrong I think Booo is adorable but I prefer the foxy look and a bit bigger dog.

26. No, it’s Eliza Boolittle from my Fair Lady.

27. 260Oakley, back and badder than ever!

28. Just to repeat, for all those confused folks out there, this is most def. a POMERANIAN.

And I highly doubt he’s a mixed breed.

29. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

hellO, raiu9? Are you okay now?

Signed,
    Concerned

30. The Cute Avenger says:

I know, right?! I looked at this cute little dude and thought, “Ok, that’s too ridiculous to be real.” It’s just so… teddy bear-esque. My brain can’t wrap itself around the idea of this exquisite (exqtesite?) creature being tangible.

31. Honourable Gladys Anstruther – This post was for all the luvly Brit peeps here, especially you ‘owever. ;-)

32. Definitly not 100%. Poms usually have more slim and nimble paws and muzzles. He kind of looks like a chow-chow.

33. Really? When you google it it just doesn’t look the same :D

34. Pyrit – I am beholden to you.

35. Sooo cute :)

36. Alexandra Noelle says:

ITS SO FLUFFFFAY. had to say it. someone would have eventually :)

37. lisa shalet says:

*This one will be oh so easy to steal. I’ll just get a plush Pom, shave it, and make a switheroo. The real Pom is so doll-like nobody will notice the difference. The perfect crime, hee hee hee.*

38. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

such a good theory.

NOBody EVER reads the comments at CO.

your secret is safe with me.

(barely-stifled giggle)

39. Teh cute – it burns!!!!

40. Just shows your “previous-puppy-experience”

41. lisa shalet says:

Thanks, I’m on my way to the toy store right now!!!!!!!!

42. I was wondering if Boo had made an appearance on CO yet. YAY!!! :D