Handfuls!

These kittens are SO demanding.

Look at them, they're all: 'me me me!'

Kittens

'where's my bed made of a human hand? Where's my human hand elevator that also scratches my ears!?'

Kittens

Such a handful. Sender Inner Suzan A. says Photography student Marcelo K. can barely keep up with their palm bed demands.

Comments

1. love those paws

2. My god, it’s not even Caturday!

3. look at that little tongue tip on the tuxie!!!

4. Just the way I like ‘em… small, dark, and hand-some.

5. STINKIN’ cute!!!

6. this is why i love co.
    toooo cute.
    it’s handsful)

7. I hope the kittehs’ mama didn’t get mad when the hoomin picked them up for the photo shoot. Our cat hides her little ones when she notices us peeking at them.

8. *looks at hands, sees no kittens, sad face*

9. PS: Tuxies + Marmies = the best!!

10. The clawsies! THE CLAWSIES! *thud*

11. D’awww, makes me miss the days when my Zuzu was that size!

12. (The Original) Mel says:

*nature show narrator voice* The humans are weak and helpless to fight the powerful kitten qte, making them easy prey for nomminks, snorglinks, squees and skritchinks.

13. kibblenibble says:

The halpless peenk innocence, the teensy ear nubs…so beautiful, I could almost cry. I loves me some kittens.

14. leaves of cat grass says:

just look at that MINUSCULE paw bouquet in pic #2!!!

15. good gawd. barfing up rainbows here. oh lordie.

16. Well today certainly has been a cavalcade of cuteness!! Meg, you’re on fire today. Such sweet kitties all day long. Purr…

17. ITTY-BITTY KITTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ded]

18. OMG such TEENY adorable little meow-lecules! ♥ ♥!

19. CO you are evil!
    Evil I say!
    Just wen I tell my husband no more cats, we have enough cats in the house. you spend the day showing adorable kitten! Arrrg! I feel myself weakening.

20. Just look at those kittens. They’re all “me–ow, me–ow”. :)

21. If only they’d grow up ugly and mean so’s I could eat them with impunity.
    *sigh*

22. No, they’re more like MEW MEW MEW MEW MEW! not ME ME ME … tee hee. ;)

Tiny fuzzies!

23. Merciful mew-lettes! This is totally unfair before a holiday. I shall be ded before I enjoy my Thanksgiving dinner.

24. TrixAndSam says:

Yeay! Love when Theresa pulls out the stinkin’!!!!11!!1!!!

25. TrixAndSam says:

I know!!! I did the same thing. *lower lip trembles*

26. Okay seriously. Just stop. Nothing should be so tiny and cute; it’s plain wrong.

27. I want kitties! I wish they all didn’t have to turn into cats that ignore you and won’t sleep in your arms anymore :(

P.S. Can we find out what nail polish this person is wearing and where they got it???

28. dawnkeyotie says:

snork.

29. I loof it when the top of their head is all round like that. And then the teeny, tiny ear… *kerplonk*

30. Ahhhhh! Turn down yer nail polish, yer gonna wake the bebehs!

31. Something matchink about that nail polish color and those unbelievably peenk noses.

32. “Take two and call me in the morning!” –Dr. QtE

33. aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *splode*

34. ….
    …..

*…*

35. General Approval says:

Well, generally I approve of this stuff. But I think that these kitties in their storage racks are surely worthy of a cats-n-racks tag!

36. Bony marmarlard elbow!

37. In your signature picture, is that Pallina or her friend (sorry, I’ve forgotten his/her name)? I love the video of Pallina making your bed!
    I have two Jersey Woolies at home but they don’t do any chores. :p Apparently Jersey Wooly is not an (ahem) *working breed.*

38. Aw MAN ! I wish my “kids” were still in the larva stage !

39. *grabs popcorn and plops on the couch*
    Whoooo I LOVE this show!!
    *crunch*

40. Move over Stormcat and make room for me!

41. Thank God my babies (err…2 and 10) still sleep with me. My youngest is certainly a “mama’s boy”! Whew. I was, however, fearful of the day he no longer needed me. BUT…he spoons me every night….all night! *Thanking the Heavens above!”

42. Thank God my babies (err…2 and 10) still sleep with me. My youngest is certainly a “mama’s boy”! Whew. I was, however, fearful of the day he no longer needed me. BUT…he spoons me every night….all night! *Thanking the Heavens above!”

43. S.J. Hartsfield says:

I can’t help but imagine that that silence is accompanied by wide eyes, a slack jaw, and one solitary finger pointing at the screen.

Mainly because that’s exactly how I reacted.

44. Awwww…mega cute!

45. the peenkness… it is keeelingk me!

I’ve never had one that leetle… even my kittehs that came to me as keeetens were at least 8 wks old… I can’t imagine the wonder and joy of holding something that fragile and beautiful… what a treasure!

46. But i wants them! No little hand warmers here either. *sigh* Trim the claws and report to my bra immediately!

47. *whispers as to not disturb teh sleeping kittehs*
    Exactly! I wanted to convey exactly how I was struck dumb by their eensy cuteness, I’m glad it translated well. :-)

48. It’s a neon polish–depending on where you live I think Miliani brand has a similar type. if you google “nail polish swatches” you should come across a blog by Scrangie, and you can look at her neon posts. (I am not Scrangie, nor do I work for her. Just tryin’ to help)

I <3 my qat (who is a 20lb version of the tuxie with the badger face), and I <3 nail polish–I have the fuzziest manicures around……

49. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Meg: In your storyline, you describe the kittens being demanding –

AS IF THAT’s a BAD thing?????????

50. GD – Is that hooman babies or kitty babies? Both are quite acceptable :)

51. My rescue Tux brothers, were 6 months old, when I dopted them. Now I know what they would have looked like, when brand new. So this posts gives me both pleasure and regret, not to have known any of my [so far] four rescutes, as these little scraps of heart melting fragility.

Meg – It’s great to see your posts, there’s been a dearth, and now we have a cornucopia of delight. All our writers have a unique style, that bring a special something to this blog. :)

52. Thanks, I’ll try that!

53. Well. You people have finally gone and done it. I AM DED FROM TEH QTE. Are you happy now? I AM UTTERLY AND TOTALLY DED.

54. Those are my hands!!!! =D

For the nail polish, google “impala + shock”. ;)

55. The name of their mother is Cora. She was rescued from the streets pregnant and is very grateful and loving, don’t complain about anything and trust us, so it doesn’t matter when we take the babies. They’re 9 weeks old now.

56. Hee! I can see this on a Kitteh Army recruitment poster.

57. Ok, my day is now officially more beautiful than a unicorn farting rainbows. ;-)

58. kibblenibble says:

“Scraps of heart-melting fragility…” Nice!

59. after a categorically terrible morning, all I have to say is:

urge to kill fading… fading… faaading…

60. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

so you LIKED the pics????

(heh. heh. heh.)

61. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

erm, and that’s a GOOD thing??

JK ;)

62. These are my sentiments exactly kibblenibble!

63. SOOO SOOOO Precious!

64. FTW!!!

65. So precious! And I WANT THAT NAIL POLISH!!! What is it?!

66. Well I can visualise those farts, As well as the rainbows there, would be sparkly stars and tinkly music, and a perfume of roses and honeysuckle.

Read the following, only in a mental whisper: We don’t seem to be getting over moded
    Shout this: THANK YOU SHARPY, for adjusting the flange frippit valve.

67. Looks like China Glaze Flip Flip Fantasy or Pool Party–I just got all obsessed and looked it up.

68. Yeah, kittens are so demanding! It’s such a relief when they grow up into cats and stop being demanding. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!11

69. Funny, nobody here does *looking around* :roll:

70. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Squeeeeeeeeee!
    Squeeeeeee!
    Squeeeee!
    Squeee
    Squee….
    Help! I can’t stop Aqueeeing from the CUTE!!!

71. *Squeeeing

72. When kitten are so young as these are there like little angles from God so sweet and and innocent you just want to hold them and love them.

73. Oh my gosh, what amazing cute little nuggets. I would tote those li’l larvae around all DAY (quit squirming! stay!). Not to mention all the kissing they’d get while they’re still verging on the helpless. *evil chuckle*

74. Oh no, missie, you want kittens in your bra, you put up with the clawses. Capiche?

75. Mine still sleeps in my arms (and on my head, and on my chest, and …). And he follows me around too. He’s 2!

I wonder if boys are more affectionate than girls? The girl kitties I’ve had always tended to be more aloof.

76. Mass murder by kitty.

[ded too]

77. are you referring to the problem with posting from your home? or are you referring to the laissez-faire stance i am taking towards turkey talk?

78. and if you google “qat” on the other hand, well, you find yourself an entirely NEW realm of non-feline related exploration… apparently it’s a nuisance in my city. that’s how i know the word.

79. nothing but perfectly manicured hands for those kittens.

80. Thank you!!!! I made by myself :D

81. I don’t know about anyone else, but I still want to hold and love my grown up kittehs. And I do… and they love me back… and of course, I also love the ones I can’t hold (be/c they’re too skittish from something in their history before they came to me) and they love me back in their own way.

82. My girl kitty cuddles against my shoulder every morning. My boys don’t really do the cuddling thing.

83. LOL… skippymom, I remember a comment you made on some other post, about how you wonder what they think about your house, if they think it’s really their house, and you just stop by in once in while to feed them & clean up after them etc. :)

84. Mine all have their own distinct styles when it comes to affection. Skippy loves to sit on my lap but isn’t really cuddly. Chloe loves to cuddle in bed with my arms around her. Francesco will not sit on my lap and doesn’t like to be held–but he likes to stand on the table and press his head against me while I scritch his head and neck. And Edward acts as though he thinks I’m going to kill him if I pick him up, buy likes to lie down and embrace my arm with his arms and legs.

85. but, not buy

86. U know we’re TOTALLY jellus.
    *grabby hands*

87. HAHAHA, don’t be! :P

88. I love Mama kitties! Ours used to “accidentally” cover her wee ones when we reached for them but always yielded them up graciously at last. It’s impossible not to touch them babies!!

89. AWW :D I am so glad to hear that you able to rescue that cat, Cora, and give her a nice loving home to raise her babies, Ju :D If that happened to me, I would keep the mom and babies and make sure they are all fixed :D

90. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA indeed!

91. I, for one, welcome our new Cute Overlords…

92. Really? I always think of Kliban’s Cats–frequently called Qats.

93. Thanks Ju, it is always hard to tell on a monitor. Qte bebeh kittehs!

94. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!1 says:

@ skippymom re Edward:

d’ja mean you AREN’T trying to kill him????
    (*snerk*)

95. How lovely to be surrounded by kitties. :D

96. OverloadLoverlords. :D

97. weird, i never noticed!i guess i should lay off the qat.

98. When I was a human kitten, there was a mimosa tree outside my bedroom window, and honeysuckle climbing the wall of the two-story house where I lived. The two combined aromas made for the most pleasant smells. I really, really want a mimosa tree and honeysuckle vines in my yard so that I can recapture that ambience.

Of course, I also want to look in my hands and see kittens. Instead, I look at my hands and see kitten scratches. Le sigh…I will take the scratchy with the fluffy.

99. Same thing in our household. Gabby (14) is needy and clingy and wants to stand half on, half off your body endlessly, and alternate that with doing “laps” of the bed until she finds just the right spot. Then she wants to sleep on your head. Niko (10) is only cuddly when we’re lying down (the rest of the time, our movements are apt to be too sudden for his skittish nature). His brother Oscar is not a lap cat, but is a rubber and nuzzler for all occasions. Murphy (9) likes to “fix” my hair for me in the mornings before I get up. He kneads and purrs and talks to me as he fixes it. Philo (3) becomes Mr. Love Machine only when we’re sitting on the couch. Maggie, 6 weeks old and still in training, has been known to sleep on my chest, all four legs splayed hither and yon, belleh in the air. When I touch her, she starts purring like mad.

100. I know what you mean. I got all my kitties as adults. I do prefer it that way because you know their personalities better, but I so wish I could have snuggled them as tiny little babies and had baby pics of them.

101. aw. teh cuteness!!!

I would take demanding hand kittens over my “I will lick your nose in the night until you notice and then I will run away!” …. well… not really. I love my little man with his ninja kisses and wouldn’t trade him. BUT I would love to holds me a little demanding kitteh for a little while!!!!

102. Is this doctor accepting new patients? I’d love a prescription like that!

103. Don’t worry; they’ll do it again…..

104. “Meow-lecule,” also “meowlecule,” (n.) — the smallest possible viable unit of kitteh.
    See above.

105. Ok, I’m making wimpering sounds at my monitor…..so helpless…so wee….ug…I can’t move. I am their slave 4 life.

106. That’s great to hear Ju, and great too that the kittehs are growing well. Our mama kitteh was a rescue too (we plucked her away from the neighborhood kids who were taunting her) and while she’s sweet and playful, she can be a bit of a diva. That’s why we were careful to hold her babies when they were born.

107. Mine is curled up besides me right now, and sleeps with me every night. He’s very velcro, and he’s eight. Thankfully I don’t think he will change. I love my boy so much!!!!

108. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

YOU were a human kitten????

Signed,
    O-SO-Gullible

109. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Nice job of summarizing what sounds like an…

inneresting……group of characters.

I’m rather wondering what ’tis you do with your hair, since both Gabby and Murphy have each developed a fondness for “arranging” it for you ….

110. My experience is that boys are more lovey-dovey than the girls; girls can be very affectionate, too, but more on their terms.

111. Thanks for rescuing Cora! You are good people *hug*

112. Haha, I love ‘human kitty’!

113. The moding was happening at work and home, I don’t know how sophisticated the Mac Hinery is, but I thought maybe there wass a “This one doesn’t generally talk crap” button

114. dont know whats more pleasant to look at the beautiful hands or the cute kittehs. happy t day all!

115. Queen of Dork says:

I noticed that, too. In the first picture there’s an elbow. A wee, little elbow. (gulp) *where the heck are those dang smelling smalts??*

116. Queen of Dork says:

I meant “salts” not smalts. But I wonder if smalts would be effective. hmmmmmmmm. *puts on lab coat and looks at notes on clipboard* (What the heck does this say? Who wrote this?)

117. Space Cowgirl says:

Beautiful kittens, but I’m a nail polish fiend, and it’s the lovely manicure that snared me in. Time to find out who ships Impala to the U.S. (I need more nail polish like a fish needs a bicycle. Or a newborn kitten needs a Kong)!

118. *plops down on top of both of you*

119. @Ju–just wondering where you came up with the name “Cora” for the mama cat? It’s my name too (although sadly I don’t have any tiny bebbeh kittehs around me), but it’s not very common…

120. OOH! OOH! mister kott-hair! pick me!

is it for iron chef cat cora??

121. It’s the name of a brazilian writer, Cora Coralina. :)

122. So cute! Nice manicure, too!

123. Love you nail polish! Wheres it from??

124. They are just adorable. So tiny and precious! :-)

125. waterflowr says:

Yes, more please…

126. hand-some, exactly!

127. ohh miss jones! says:

Love these kitties and also, you have extremely beautiful nails! As a reformed nailbiter (28 years too late mind you) I am currently obsessed with peoples nails – which I normally wouldn’t give two hoots about.

128. When I see pictures like this, I cup my hand to get an idea of the size of these palm-fulls. <3 I'm in love.

129. Queen of Dork says:

I had to look at these baby kitties again today. I had to. To cheer me up. My SamKitty prances upon the rainbow bridge today and it’s heart breaking…

130. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

All of our sympathies, and
    WHEELBARROWS FULL of love, glitter & rhinestone tiaras