THIS JUST IN: Kitten head!

Boo bah bah boop boo boo boooo booop [News ticker sound]

Boo bah bah boop boo boo boooo booo

Bodyless kitten is still so cute! by VillaRhapsody.

1. Oh no! There is a nub where his ear should be!

3. gaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh111111!!!!!!!!

4. “Boo bah bah boop boo boo boooo booop” just about describes what should be done to his nose.

5. :D I would be kissing that little head ever so gently :D

6. ALERT

7. LOL at the hovertext!

8. Why do I ALWAYS forget to look for hovertext? Thanks, AB!

9. MamaLana – Your not alone in not looking, me to.

10. That wee earlet is *perked*! I agree with Teresa :* mwmwmwmwmwmw!

11. We can take turns gently kissing that kitten’s head, Elisabeth :D

12. Bunnyfluffs says:

Is it wrong that all I want to do is press that tiny baby ear between my lips?

I feel wrong reading what I just wrote.. but if loving baby ears on my wips is wrong, I don’t wanna be right.

13. kibblenibble says:

Me, too, Bunny.

14. That looks like the Marmalade I make and I hand cut every ribbon of peel, needles to say I haven’t made any for years

15. kibblenibble says:

Hon Glad, I will be waiting on pins and “needles” for your next batch! :lol:

16. *snerk*

17. You trying to needle me, eh, eh.

18. I must nom the ear and boop the nose and kiss the forehead! NO ONE CAN STOP ME!!!

19. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *slo mo jump* *misses and lands in a heap in the corner*

Oh well.

20. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Nice slo-mo FX there, starling!! :)

21. MARMIES!!! SQQQQUUEEEEEE *gasp gasp*

*sigh* This wee one makes me want to lay back down and go back to sleep wrapped in my own fuzzies… (WHO, I might add, while cute in and of themselves, are not NEAR as cute anymore as this little snoozer…)

22. The head-line grabbed my attention, but the body of the article was seriously lacking.

23. *snerk* Aaahhh Oakley, You know we love ya, right?

24. Hmm, sometimes I wonder if I’m not so much tolerated as loved. But heck, I’ll take either one! ;)

25. Are you kidding? Of course you’re loved. You’re the reason I started reading the comments, I love puns and word-play and you’re one of the best!

26. Aww, shucks. You guys just made my tiny little day. Thanks!

27. bookmonstercats says:

You is loved, 260O.

28. You are most definitely loved, Oakley and don’t you forget it. Some days you are the only thing that makes us laff. Have a Happy, Punderful Thanksgiving and all the CO peeps will be thankful for having you in our universe.

29. Oakley? Is that you, my CPS Inst Dev friend? :))

30. two silver cats says:

Oh come on, was I not the only one who thought of this…. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ain’t got no body, and nobody cares for me. Yakka tak ta a yakka tak ta ha!

31. Damn your eyes!
    Too late!

32. A “Young Frankenstein” quotefest iss an uckly thing . . .

33. two silver cats says:

What hump???

34. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

“Put the candle …..BECK!!!” ;)

35. Wait, where are you going? I was going to make espresso!

36. two silver cats says:

Like a bunch…. of broccoli!

37. I put a special hamper in the bathroom just for your shirts. And the other one is just for socks and poopoo undies.

38. Holy inundation of Meg posts! Yippeee!

Also: squee. Kitteh foofy head. ^_^

39. (The Original) Mel says:

Marmalade for breakfast. Mmmm. *runs to get toast and butter*

40. So THIS is what the great and powerful Oz looked like as a baby! I don’t care what he says, I WILL pay attention to the kiitie behind the curtain. Very quietly of course, so as not to disturb the snoozing. :-)

41. And that’s the way it is.

(Am I showing my age that I remember Walter Cronkite’s trademark sign-off ??)

42. (The Original) Mel says:

My grandmother had a beagle named Snoopy who hated Walter Cronkite. When the news came on, the dog went berserk.

43. Gracie's Mom says:

Now that’s funny!!!

44. OMG, didn’t anyone tell him Cronkite was the most trusted man in America? Or did he know something? *shifty eyes*

45. (The Original) Mel says:

Snoopy was an odd dog. Hating Cronkite was one of his milder peccadilloes.

46. Aren’t we all?

47. Theeeeeeooooo!!! are you out there today?

48. I was thinking the same thing! I wonder how Theo is doing? :)

49. theo was on leave for a week and posted a bunch of comments. he’s in his new digs and is settling in well. i know he still watches over us, so be patient and you shall see signs of his marminess.

50. “His Marminess” :D Is that his new rank?

51. “He serves the Marms.”

52. he will be to us!

53. Glad to hear that Theo is ok :D

54. Oh thanks, Sharpy! I must have missed all of his posts. I’m glad to hear he’s okay! :)

55. OMG Ear nubbins!!!1111!1!1!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!

56. The tiniest of tiny baby marmie whiskers!

57. This is the kind of noggin that you can only skritch with one finger at a time, since no more can fit on said noggin. Too, too cute!

58. However there IS room for both leeps to kees!!!

59. Good point! Although I must do a test to confirm… Test results will be posted later, including the “nommability factor” of the ears test.

60. When we got Maggie, she was at the “big round head, little ear nub” phase of kittenhood. She is steadily moving toward the “big triangular head, BIG BIG ear” phase.

But her ears are still delicious. Not that I’d know.

61. lol @ “Not that I’d know.” I often wonder what my kittehs think when I nom on their earsies…

62. I thought ear nomming, was my own secret perversion. I like holding the ear tips gently between my lips, to warm them up in winter.

63. That must be what my boy Tangerine looked like when a bitteh bebeh! (dunno since he arrived as an adult) Totally squeeeeeeable! *smootch smootch smootch*

64. Gracie's Mom says:

Kittens make my heart swell with joy. And this one is just cute as a button!

Before you know it he will be singing in a garage band belting out grunge music.

66. Reminded of Calvin with the Crisco in his hair– “Is it cool? Is it New Wave?” :lol:

67. LOL I forgot about that one. HEheh I love Calvin and Hobbs

68. Look like a close up shot from that show The Best Thing I Ever Ate on Food Network HD. Want. In my mouf. Now.

69. these pictures of the kittens are so cute i just want to eat them up (NOT LITERLY)