Nose Roll Nirvana

1. Place index finger on top of nose roll
2. Place thumb under nose roll
3. Gently squeeeeeeeezeNO NOT TOO MOSHE

Bulldog pup photo titled Like butter wouldn’t melt, by odin’s_raven.

Comments

1. Aiee!! *ded of cute*

I could not squeeze the noseroll (tis a delicate thing in bullie pups!) but snuggling this pup would be utterly unavoidable :) Lovely toebeans as well!!

2. (The Original) Mel says:

A blubbery axis of snorgling.

3. *ded of teh cute*

4. Gracie's Mom says:

This little guy is just awesomes!

5. Don’t worry little guy, you’ll grow into your nose-roll <3

6. (The Original) Mel says:

*singsong* nooooooooooose blorp!

7. Poor, poor pupster. Not only is his fur 3 times too large, his eyes are lopsided. I recommend lots of petting and plenty of chew toys to help address his self-esteem issues.

8. He looks so sad it makes me want to cry :-(
    I just want to give him treats and a ball and well anything until he’s happy.

9. Sounds like you’re rollin’ a doob.
    Looks like it, too. Not well, but that’s okay.

10. tesstricks says:

ahahaha, Meg’s bringing the lulz all day today, nice!

11. so pink!

12. We’ve selected you for secondary screening.

13. Hi Meg! How’s Goose?

14. *Keess!*

15. cute lets see the rest of the body!

16. I think I see the universe reflected in his beady eyes.

17. squish!

18. I don’t know which got me first…zee worried look, zee nose roll, mayhaps it was when I noticed TOE BEANS! And they look so fresh & pinkalicious!! :-)

19. Poor schnozzle… In a few years he will we very sick… Typical extrem breed. What do the human do to animals… Sick.

20. I must kees his brow furrows….

21. No! No squeezing of the chub….just gently insert tip of human nosicle into the fold and – SNORGLE! (Verrrrrry gently….)

Ahhhhnnnn…..

22. Gasp. Goose as a gosling! Love the pictures of her with Mom and the rest of the “flock”.

23. Dear Santa,

For Christmas, all I want is to slide my index finger under this pup’s nose roll, alllllll the way across.

I will love it, the pup will love it, and I will bring him a special treat.

Yours in anticipation,

Jessy

24. you are like sandy claws handing out early christmas gifs!

25. On Sunday, my husband and I went to Home Depot for something, I forget what. What I do remember is Max. Max was a white English bulldog being paraded around on one of those orange pallet carts that you use to transport loads of lumber. Max had on a tiny HD apron. I asked the owner if I could pet Max. He replied in the affirmative. Max snorted with happiness as I petted him. :)

26. His peepers aren’t lopsided, it’s an optical (hey-O!) illusion. The left eye is surrounded by a dark patch that makes the eye itself look bigger. But those are still some dangerously plink-a-licious eyes.

27. d’awww mini greyhound :D

28. eeeeeeeeeek! *thud*

29. That would make my day.
    A friend of mine has a liquor store in her neighborhood, where they have a big French lop bunny on staff. He likes to ride the restocking cart. :D

30. [sigh] Wish my kitties would consent to be on staff. But they’d hate the bus ride to work……(even if I could get them into the carriers!)

31. This is my dog Ronald he would like to say thank you for all the comments

can see more of him here http://www.flickr.com/photos/odins_raven/
    and on his blog ronthebulldog.tumblr.com

thanks again

32. I love those little snorts of pleasure. That face above, I want to smoosh it.

33. incidentally, I recently moved into some new digs over the weekend. I went from a rambler to a two story townhome. You should see my two dashshunds Ricky & Lucy running up & down those stairs. Ricky has the cutest little tuchis. He is a black & tan wire haired and he looks like he is wearing chaps. To watch him run up those stairs is a sight. Wish I had a video camera.

34. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

In addition to the cute bulldawg, and the cute IG dawg, may we comment you on yer own elegant PINK spectacles, ma’am???

35. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

of course, that was S’POSED to say “comPLIment you”

(gah. This computer is jist TRYIN’ to undermine me…)

36. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

I agree I immediately felt very worried about the prospect of the entire globe and the living residents thereof, upon seeing the look of apprehension in this pup’s beady black eyeballs…not to mensh. all the worried-looking, wrinkled skin around the eyes…..

37. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

YAY Max YAY Noelegy.

Have you recalled, yet, why you originally journeyed to HD
    (I mean, BEFORE they presented Max to you in all his glory)??

38. get a flip video camera! they’re super easy and the hindcam© works really well! watching dogs go up and down stairs is one of life’s purest pleasures. i’m content simply listening to dogs going up and down stairs.

btw, it’s sort of funny that you have Lucy and Ricky. in 6th grade my best friend’s parents had two geese in their backyard named Lucy and Ricky. not a popular pet in palo alto at the time.

39. Dragonflye says:

Ron’s flickr stream killed me. He is one cute poop.

The dog's melted

40. After the nose roll, you must kissss the eyes. First left, then right. His left…

41. Yes, I finally did recall. We are re-tiling our bathroom and my husband was searching for some preparation with which to clean the concrete floor before placing the tile. Nothing special, really…you can see why Max and his snorts of happiness occupied my thoughts. :)