The Food Fights Back

You! are!

Powerless against my “Pffffts!”

Moira P., AKA “Chinuq’sMum” witnessed this battle Royale.

1. dawnkeyotie says:

Do not challenge the leetle kitteh for you weel surely lose!

2. The only thing better than an ‘Ehn!’ is a Meg’s ‘Ehn!’

3. Now then little-un cease that foolishness, you now he could eat you in one mouthfull
    should he so desire.

4. He could, but he probably won’t. It’s amazing how the big ones let the tiny guys walk over them. (I know, I have a big one and a little one.)

5. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

1) Marc Antony Experience Tag, pweeze!!
    2) oh Theeeeeeeeeeeeeo…

Orunj kittaye alert!!! :)

6. I think that’s Marc Anthony’s cousin. You know, from the German side of the family.

7. har!

8. reeeoooooooowwww *kitty siren sound*

9. Robert Deniro had to slim down for the re-make of “Raging Bowl”

10. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

(Says the following, peering over black cats-eye spectacles)

“*tsk, tsk, tsk*”

11. Queen of Dork says:

That’s an adorable picture! The expressions on their faces are priceless! I’m going to go into my kitchen and if I don’t find a marmie kitten in a food bowl…and a dog…well, I’ll feel really dissed.

12. It’s cucumber that comes back to haunt me :)

13. QoD, I looked in mine…Nuthin’… *pout*

14. Curious! Until now I thought the only food that fought back were onions!?

15. Nope! Garlic and hot peppers too!…and milk will always get you in the end if you are lactose intolerent…! ;-)

16. “in the end’? snerk!

17. Whoa! That is the reddest red-and-white kitty I ever did see! I hope they named it/her/him “Strawberry Sundae”!

18. I think Rover’s food is disagreeing with him.

19. :lol: LOL! Nice one! :lol:

20. Such a great photo! Love the dog’s expression–ears forward, patiently checking out the vewwy skewwy miniature tiger…

21. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

“miniature” ONLY in size, y’unnerstand ….

22. Oh how adorable! Look at the dog’s expression.

23. PS How about a nice bowl of “Hisssssspit!!”?

24. Ana Félix Pires says:

Look at the kitty’s fur, s/he looks like a stuffed animal! :D

25. Pow wow in the nose !

26. Nice upgrade. Kitty will do well in Call of Duty Black Ops.

27. Why is the cat always cast as the bad guy?! That dog probably deserved a tap on the nose for confusing that cute little kitty’s bed with his food bowl.

Btw, if you guys have not heard or seen this great story about the mom cat named Mrs. Rabbit who adopted an orphaned pup named Bambi at the Cleveland Animal Protection League, you can read all about it and see the heartwarming video here.

28. Not here, they’re not.

29. Oh J., thank you for the cuteness! Awwwwwwww.

30. (The Original) Mel says:

31. starlinguk says:

In Soviet Russia, kibbles eat YOU!

32. hehehehehe. Nice one!

33. How about some cat-sup on your kibble?

34. Mine! my food! go away! mine mine mine go away! all mine!

35. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Suddenly, I’m seeing Mel Blanc all over the place!

36. Oh yeah!

37. Killer Klown says:

I’m not touching you! I’m not tooouching yooou!

38. Pew pew pew!!!

39. Wow! Wow! WOW! That is the most GORGEOUS dark orange I’ve ever seen on a cat. Naturally, I want her/him.

40. I don’t think this is a feisty Fight so much as it is a Boop.

41. Did they bring the doggy when they picked out the kitteh so that they would be matchincks?

42. *tap*

Not much cuter than a big ol’ lug of a dog being infinitely patient with a fiesty li’l kitten.

43. Keep away from my dish, you Evil Pointy-Nosed Monster.

44. most dogs are just awesome around little kittens this photo shows they get the litlel ones me thinks

45. Mmmm….. marmie kibble, extra ripe

46. jmrpottery says:

pffft!…ah hahahahahahaha!
    Best ever Meg!!

47. :lol: That dog looks like he/she is saying to the kitten “Yeah, yeah. You are a ferocious feline. Eek. I am so scared.” :lol:

48. my cat smacks my shiba around, too, but they’re both full grown and it’s not quite as cute.

49. The kitten looks EXACTLY like my cat Barley! Except maybe darker ginger.

50. What kind of dog is that? It looks just like my mutt who we think is Shiba Inu/Lab mix.