Uh, What’s Wrong With This Picture?

I’m down to almost nothing on the kibble! I take another bite, and I’m in a kibble-free zone, ya get what I’m sayin’ here? Can’t be cute on an empty stomach, so let’s make with the chow!

Sez Liz: “This is our puppy, Taffy, at about 8 weeks old. She is a miniature australian shepherd.”

Comments

1. That is some serious ‘tude.

This is your new overlord. Welcome her with lots of kibble, hugs and whatever else she wants.

2. Blue eyes, baby’s got blue eyes, and she’s alone, agaaaaaaaaain…

3. I didn’t know they made miniature Australian Shepherds.

4. I work my tail off for you people!

5. Holy carp, puppy talks just like my family!

6. PS Look at puppy’s bunny butt!

7. Everything I write is getting moderificated. Pooh.

8. The light and the look of the planks makes me think this puppy is standing on a dock. ??

9. Serious lack of noms up in here.

10. I just got moderated too, for no apparent reason. Want to hang out together while we wait to be freed?

11. Sean Lumpkin says:

” you said it was breakfast time.- Where’s my bacon and eggs?” ;)

12. *falls to Taffy’s feet in abject servitude*
    Here! All the kibble you can eat! Squeaky toys? Here! Want my credit card?
    Just please! PLEASE don’t keel me with your cute! I can’t take it!

13. ooo, ooo, I saw a massachusetts license plate Wednesday that said “NOMNOM”. On an older BMW/mercedes/volvo – type car. Does that belong to anybody here? I feel like this is the missed connections section on craigslist.. only just looking to say “hi!”

14. That is EXACTLY what our cats think when they eat the last crunchy in the bowl… Perhaps Taffy is related to them somehow?

Adorable pupster! She reminds me of a tiny bear with floppy ears.

15. Put another kibble on the barbie!

(I know, I know, put I couldn’t resist)

16. gasp! she has! she has worked it clean off!

what shall we replace it with?

17. Does someone need a bailout?

18. They make “toy” Aussies, too. But I’m not sure the minis or the toys are real Aussies…..they behave quite differently — don’t really have the normal Aussie tributes. Of course, I’m only speaking for the 8 or so that I’ve known, guess there could be a mini out there that acts like a real Aussie.

19. Typo alert, that was supposed to be- but I couldn’t resist.

And come to think about it I can’t resist her little bubble butt, :-)

20. Seriously thisclose to nom-nomming the computer screen. Squeals!!

21. Or maybe she sold it to the highest bidder? This could be a wags-to-riches story.

22. Gracie's Mom says:

How cute is she! I want to flip her over and snorgel her belleh!

23. My cat Eddy is of quite substantial size (all muscle, of course, except his head which is solid bone) and I love to joke with him about how there’s “some good eatin’ on this cat” and I’ll say “Throw another kitty on the barbie!” and he gets really freaked out.

Hey, Moderation Machine! Right over here!

24. So, I can talk about cooking and eating my cat, but I can’t say the word “dock”? That does it, I am out of here, I’ve had it, I’m leaving. Goodbye!

25. Waitress! Where’s my water?!?

26. I didn’t know about that, either. She’s a cute little thing, too! I wonder if minis are as hyper as the full-size breed?

27. Yes, yes. Tiny bear. Floppy ears. Also tiny floppy ears. Nom nom.

28. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Hey Guyz! Mebbe we should set up a NEW watering-hole.
    WE could be The Mod Squad

(I think ’twas Hon Glad, who used that phrase in re. CO Moderashun…?)

29. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

STUBBEH LAIGS ALERT!!!

30. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

31. (The Original) Mel says:

When my Maine Coon kitty ran out of “squishy” kibble, he would lie in wait on the arm of my Duncan Phyfe sofa, just the perfect height to give me the claw of kitty displeasure when I unsuspectingly moseyed past. I would give him his canned cat food and back away slowly.

32. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

obvy your M.C. K. was an effective teacher!!!!

33. My cats get indignant if they can see the bottom of the bowl. :roll:

34. Hey, what about not cooking him? (Ewww, I can’t even believe I said that :oops: )

35. Bunny Butt.

36. Well, OK, it wasn’t the bunny butt. :???:

37. In my city we have a tiny (old-style) Cooper Mini bombing around the streets.
    Licence plate? BEEP

Fits the car, fits Cute Overload.

38. Hey blue eyes, I herd you, I herd you!

(Australian Shepards like to herd……..I’ve had my moment….)

39. The only thing I see “wrong” with the picture is her lack of tail but it’s still cute <3

40. just think how cute it would be had it’s tail not been chopped off. i really wish they would stop doing that.

41. Awww. That bowl is as big as she is. Possibly bigger.

42. sometimes they’re born that way – it’s naturally docked, but I agree, if they’re born with a tail leave it on there! My Aussie has a stump and his whole tush wiggles when he’s happy, but I kinda wish he had a waggy tail sometimes :P

43. Such a cutie!

On a somewhat related note…the Maru into a skinny box video was just on Leno. :-)

44. My cat Lucky protests at the top of his lungs when he thinks the bottom of the bowl might be within an inch from the top layer of his kitty crunchies. Or if the ones in his bowl are more than 20 minutes old. Whichever comes first.

45. Ah, is that why she doesn’t have a tail …. :-((

46. Well, puppeh needs to learn if he is going to point that extremely cute nosicle at me, then this will happen:
    BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

47. I used the word ‘nosicle’ and a big ‘beep’ in caps, so I am in mod purgatory now. :(

Please don’t leave, skippymom!! :(

48. bob drummond says:

Will everybody stop commenting on how the dog looks and give the poor
    little guy some more food for cryin’ out loud ?

49. hey guys ,
    this has to be one of the cutest dogs ever !!
    what is the breeders name , i am totally interested ! :)

50. Hey, bob, maybe you should stop suggesting that everybody else give the dog some food and do it yourself!

51. I don’t think our cats are capable of leaving crunchies in the bowl for 20 minutes. Perhaps if I emptied the entire 15 lb bag all at once into a gigantic bowl…

52. O/No – I would have been inordinately proud to have coined The Mod Squad, however I don’t think it woz me, but with the array of pills I’m on, I may say many things I’m unaware of. Wibble bibble ptang fweem.
    Any suggestions for a new venue, as we wouldn’t get passed the doorman on the Snickering lounge.

53. Berg – LOL and I thought I had problems with Stan the feline trash can. (Whew I nearly said feline
    dust bin the UK term.)

54. Zo, mine powers off obz-servation haf not failed me. I thought it looked Shephard dogish, just the lack of tail threw me, I guess it’s tucked away somewhere.

55. dawnkeyotie says:

Someone should invent a “cat bowl kibble decoy” that we can place in the bottom of the bowls so that the cat doesn’t know there is a bottom of bowl. My cats picket the feed station when the slightest bit of bowl peeks through.

56. dawnkeyotie says:

ouch!

57. Why on earth would anyone cut the tail off such a cute little shaggy pupppy like that. I don’t even like it on shorthair dogs butt geez

58. Hey, O NO–
    I call my three younger cats The Mod Squad when they sit all in a row looking out the back door, little Chloe in the middle with a boy on either side.
    Maybe that’s what you were thinking of.

59. bob drummond says:

I would if the dog was right here in my own neighborhood.
    But I’m sure that somebody must have fed him/her long before
    now. You could see that the little guy was waiting for some chow.

60. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

It’ll work!!! :)

61. Vell, zat voz all wery eckzieting, voz it not?

62. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Hon Glad: Is there a patent in place, re.

“Wibble bibble ptang fweem”??

Or might one borrow this eloquent turn of phrase, from time to time?

63. Ohh, moderation, when the wind comes sweeping down the plain
    and it aint to sweet to watch your tweet
    being moderated once again
    Oh, moderation, every night we’re moded you and I
    and we sit and gripe and take a swipe
    at the moder floating in the sky

64. *GROAN* :-D

65. Who took my food?

66. O/NO – Feel free to use it, Shakespear has been dead long enough for that phrase to be out of copyright.

67. Don’t think that pup is in any danger of starving to death. They’ll try to convince you they are – my cat does the same – but no danger there. If I fed my cat every time he gave me that look, he’d be such a blubber-butt he wouldn’t be able to stand up, and that’s no kindness either.

68. yah i wish the USA would outlaw tail & ear docking.
    all doggies need a tail to wag!!!!

69. Lewis n' Clark says: