Parental Dilemma

Every parent tells her child, “Sweetums, you can be anything you want to be as long as you work hard and set your mind to it…I believe in you!”

So what do you do when you when your child comes to you and says, “Mama, I’s wants to be the first Air Force pilot who also happens to be an albino penguin!”

More confusing than a platypus, Ayen D.

Comments

1. More like an albino gremlin. Those ears look straight out of the old Bugs Bunny cartoons where Bugs runs into gremlins holding oversized sledge hammers.

Hey, he can always get a job impersonating rubber chickens.

2. Awwwwwwww-dorable!!

3. look at the tummy. LOOK AT IT. *poke* *squeeze* *giggles*

4. biscuithead says:

All I can think of is the “puppy or chicken” video!
    The splayed out front paws do add some grace though.

5. I think he looks like a fryer chicken.

6. When the Vaders told Yoda that they’d like to have him over for dinner on Thanksgiving, he had no idea what he was in for.

7. hmm a good pec stretch I think

8. oh my lol.

9. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything less aerodognamic.

10. “Darth?”
    “Yes, dear?”
    “I don’t think it’s done yet. Put it back in the oven a bit longer.”

11. I’m not sure why, but I imagine the imaginary Mrs. Vader to be very much a 50s model housewife.

12. PS: The front legs and the ears are parallel!

13. I think he’s meditating. Ommmmmmmmm my Gosh that is one cute puppeh!

14. That’s how I pictured it as well. I’m pretty sure she just finished vacuuming in her strawberry apron.

15. I so thought the same thing lol minus the adorable little head.. she totally totally totally looks like a chicken dinner!

16. Rolling on the floor.

17. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

y’all dun’ fergot the short strand of pearls!!!

18. With her hair tied in a pretty red kerchief so as not to get dust in her perfect curls.

19. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ 2600…there’s competition out theah!!!!

20. And the high heels, O NO. She must be vacuuming in high heels.

21. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

VVVVvvvvvvvvvvvvvvrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooommmmm!!!!!

22. who DOESN’T vacuum in high heels!? srsly.

23. Don’t you guys know Darth Vader’s wife’s name?
    Ellie. She’s always the first one to the top floor of a building!

(say it out loud)

24. *snork!*

25. Oh, you are good!

26. Retired Hippie says:

*groan*

27. THE single most adorable thing I’ve seen all week, hands down…I’ll take 3… *picks up pupulence and nonchalantly heads for the door*

28. lol… I don’t understand how the person could hold the camera long enough to take the photo without (a) falling on the floor laughing, (b) falling on the floor squeeing, or (c) grabbing adorabubble puppeh and squooshing her!

29. After this week I think we are in desperate need for a “Blorpity” tag.

30. Looks like my work here *slides hands* is done!

yeeaaahhhhhh! *sunglasses*

31. I’d tell my child “squee”. If it was my kid, it’d be used to it by now.

32. ROFL…. how is it possible that it looks comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time! Mind boggling!

33. Puppy = adorable!
    Comments = p in pants funny!

34. The perfect position for getting maximum blorpage on cool floor.

35. Wait– isn’t this Mrs. Vader?

36. Trabb's Boy says:

You say, “Sweetums, you can be anything you want to be as long as you work hard and set your mind to it…I believe in you!”

And then you say, “There’s no shame in changing your mind, you know.”

Man, that thing is cute!!!

37. Count me in, too. I was remembering instructions on how to carve a chicken . . . to make more snorgable bits of puppeh, er, chicken.

Do puppehs have a keel bone?

38. chicken parts.

39. Separated at birth. Thanks Theresa!

40. LOL! :)

41. starlinguk says:

It’s *sunglasses* and THEN yeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

I’m just sayin’ :P

42. (The Original) Mel says:

I give her a 10 in the blorp competition. Blorptacular.

43. Ready for take off!

44. Am I a SW traitor if I laughed at this?

45. I second that!

46. The Grey Goose flies again.

47. Look at that little round head!!!!!

48. Someone put pup in airplane mode.

49. Awww, it must be fat puppy day!

50. Is that a baby French bulldog? Whatever it is, it’s certainly potent!

51. it’s a study in symmetry.

52. cheese-wheelin’ belleh, part deux!!!!

53. MarvinKatt says:

I’d say “You can do it! Now go take a nap and dream, dream, dream.”

54. looks exactly like how a whole skinned chicken looks like in the supermarket.

55. Bwahahaha! I just LOVE this post. And all of the comments. I am going to refrain from trying to be funny tonight–I’m a little fuzzled and don’t trust myself to be coherent. Had surgery today and am now on a date with Prince Valium. So I came here for some cute to distract me and this little fatso just cracks me up. That is all.

56. DaChickenLady says:

57. Martha in Washington says:

I’d be careful if I were this lil guy…Thanksgiving is only a week away and people like those little turkeys. Surrounded by roasting vegetables and covered in gravy…with mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce…Please excuse me, it’s dinner time!

58. Happy healing! They do say that laughter is the best medicine. I think squeeing takes that to a whole new level. Keep looking at the picture and squeeing and you’ll be fine by tomorro night!

59. i’ll fight ya for the nomstick!

60. Martha in Washington says:

Good thing there’s two of ‘em!

61. …but will this future puppeh pilot gladly submit to the TSA (Tummy Snorggling Administraton) airport checks?? I hope so!!

62. Beluga whale. Puppy-is not.

63. I’m tired of all these puppies in a row, they all look a like. Can’t you separate them with some other animals?

64. *static* “Sgt. Snorglebelly to tower, come in” *static* “requesting permission to land the dream ship” *static* “over” *static*

65. I agree, but I’ll go further by saying that I can see her as that wife of the school headmaster in The Wall!

I can see her quietly pointing to the gristle that Darth (sans helmet and other work clothes) has left at the side of his plate. I can see him timidly reaching over with his fork to eat it.

Like the head master who takes it out on his students, SHE is why Darth is as angry as he is!

Mrs. Vader, the one who REALLY wears the helmet in the family.

66. We call this a ‘full burn’ in our family. When our basset mix assumes this formation, I’ll announce, “She’s in a full burn!” Rather loudly, I might add.

Them big floppy ears and general basset-y commitment to napping, she’s a SOUND sleeper. So she never hears when I get the gang to “come see”.

It’s a good (and rare-ish) formation. When you get the chance to behold it, you GOTTA drop what yer doin’ and come look. Kinda like seein’ dolphins in the wild; it never gets un-exciting.

67. :D

68. Looks to me like a waist-whittling floor exercise that builds strength in abdominables and back–its yoga or pilates or isometrics…

69. i love that dog he is so dam cute i wish my dog was that little.

70. snorglepup says:

The downward dog?

71. Double decker wings

72. HEhehehe Nice one Snorglepup

73. LOL that’s what my husband saw when he looked at the photo.

74. I will need to do a full body snorgle on that puppeh!

75. A biplane!

76. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

To Nikki:

healingness and cool weather with bright sunshine in your direckshon…:)

77. Definitely a beluga.

78. Jonathan Livingston Squeegull.

79. Zen Buddhist dog. “I have become One with the Hardwood.”

80. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

yet aGAIN Theresa proves that she is IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING that exists on the ‘Net ….. wow, man. cosmic.

81. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

– you forgot to menshon “whistles Tune of Innocence” :)

82. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

? maybe there are four drumsticks???

83. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ dmaufer: nice use of *static*, there … :)

84. kibblenibble says:

Tired? Of puppies?!? I don’t understand… :roll:

85. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Prongs, this is absolutely over-the-top wonderful, outrageously funny.

86. “i’m flyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn!!!!”

87. I must add this:

Chicken hat

88. With the shadows, at first I thought this pup’s tummy was so very round that his front legs were hanging in the air, unable to get to the floor.

89. Martha in Washington says:

No. Two are “wings”. Duh! :)

90. Is that a puppy? Am I overlooking it as a bunny? The white fur reminds me of my bunnies in their rabbit hutches. And that pose is so adorable. You don’t only look like a bunny but a fried chicken as well. LOL. How can you do that pose? Are you training your pets for Yoga? Just kidding, but he’s so cute.

91. Is this animal alive? I think it should be against the rule to post dead animals on the CO.

92. It’s Caturday and there’s no new post. Is everyone OK? I worry about you peeps when I don’t see anything new for a day or 2. Hope everything is all right and tho a bit early, Happy Thanksgiving to all the lovely CO ers

93. Me neither. How can anyone be tired of puppies? If that could happen, there would be no need for “The Daily Puppy” website!?

94. You win this round, Snorglepup!!

95. don’t fear. that will never happen. meaning, there will never need to be such a rule. completely moot. a no-brainer. goes without saying. actually, quite antithetical, really. mutually exclusive states of being. will. not. happen. ever. not now ever or future or has been. ick. you know, unless it’s really, REALLY cute.*

*j/k (about the last bit, not the other. that’s all true. we’ll never post pictures of dead animals. sleep tight.)

96. Mary (the first) says:

No, the lying down game says, face down with toes pointed to ground and hands against sides! This puppeh is not conforming to the rules, at all!

97. ahdurmdawo says:

showed husband he said it looks like the pup is ready to be a thanksgiving feast

98. Look mom no wings !

99. I see two faces, not a vase.

100. yo diggety says:

One of our cats does this. We call it bat cat. This is clearly a bat dog.

101. So cute! But there’s no way that’s comfortable!

102. This is soooo cute! Omg! Your so lucky to have a puppy that adorable! :)