Well, Alllriight, Alllriiight

Just when you thought you’d make it through a year, the paparazzi server up yet another picture of a shirtless Matthew McConaughey stretching his calf.

Kindly forwarded by Ant. Original post seen here.

Comments

1. biscuithead says:

Stunningly beautiful and cute.

2. Oh, kiddie wants a piggyback ride… wait, is it still called that when his mom’s a horse?

3. Beautiful and adorable, but what is he doing up there? :shock:

4. “Mom, can I have a bite of that grass please??!!”

5. LaureninGeorgia says:

He’s hugging his mommy, of course!

6. What is he doing? Haven’t you ever seen a hug before?

7. Hon, do as I say, not as I do — say no to weeds!

8. I was wondering the same thing, Teresa… I’ve heard of having a monkey on your back, but a colt?

9. “servers up” — a good way to describe life with the interwebs

10. Awww. Mom’s so easy-going with her excitable offspring. Kid’s so proud, ‘this is my mom.”

PS – I am so ready for a Tip Top Tucker movie.

11. Gracie's Mom says:

I just fell out of my chair.

12. Mom must be pretty short for baby to stretch that far. Maybe foal is standing on a stool?

13. Look at all that chrome on the baby Haflinger. He’s got a good jump in him too.

14. Just so everyone is aware, I think this photo has reawakened the long slumbering Horse Mad Metz (Pre-Teen Version).
    Therefore I cannot be held responsible for the utterances that will follow.
    OMGPONIIESWANTWANTWANTWANTHORSIEHORSIEHORSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!11111!!!!!elebentybajillion!!!!!!

15. Cuuuuute!

16. great image couldn’t look any sweeter.

17. Stanley Kubrick’s “Foal Meadow Jacket”

18. I must have one. This seasons latest fashion offering the Pony Wrap. Worn by all the ladies!!

19. Definitely: the Pashmina will be replaced by the Palomina

20. And out of the gate it’s 260Oakley in the lead!!

21. Are you okay? :)

22. There, there, calm down. I’ll get you a horsie. (pats Metz on head and hands her a pasickie)
    Here you go! (hands her a beautiful purple My Little Pony) Isn’t it nice?

23. S.J. Hartsfield says:

You win the Internet.

24. Sign me up for one! I’ll wear it all the time!

25. Uh… stretching his calf? No cows in this photo… that’s a foal!

Such beautiful palomino ponies, which are especially golden and magic!

OMGPALOMINOPONIIIIIIEEEESSSS!!!!1!!!!1!1!!!!!!!11!!

26. My kid does this to me all the time. It’s the same the whole world over isn’t it?

27. my little pony my little pony, isn’t the world a happy place?
    my little pony my little pony, everywhere you go a smiling face!
    running and skipping….

28. This is an abomination unto nature! Horses were not meant to ride other horses!

29. That’s what I like about those High School foals…

30. “That’s what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.”

Alright, alright, alright!

31. Pasickie!

32. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

ditto frum moi. Both the animaux and the photo image/ detail
    quality/ sunshine etc.

33. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

– might be a filly, y’know :)

(no harsh, just sayin’ ….)

34. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Also: is the CHAIR ok?

(sorry; couldn’t resist an evident, silly punchline)

35. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Aren’t they the most elegant horses, this side of Egyptian or Polish Arabians???

(Haflingers …sorry Theresa; no gottums umlaut capabilities ….at least to my limited awareness of Computerness and this’here gadget I’ma usin’ ….)

36. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

evil wicked mean, bad skippymom

(but ye’re still my hero…most of the time :) )

37. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

nice mixture of !!!’s and 1111’s, there!!111!!!!1111 :)

38. Especially if it has pink hair… don’cha know!

39. HorseeHorseeHorsee!!!11!!
    (Sadly I just missed the My Little Pony Years)
    I had quite teh extensive collection of cheap knockoffs of Beyers horses though.

40. Palominos????!!! OMGOMGOMGWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

41. Awww…super cute…

42. SocratesX53 says:

No toe beans but the fuzzy froof of mane on top and the knobular leggys got me!!

43. Well, who says you can’t start now ? You’ve already got the purple one from skippymom.

44. Wait, what??

45. chanpon, it’s a quote from the movie Dazed & Confused.

46. Very true, very true! :) Dunno why, but to me it was a little boy horse (maybe it’s ’cause of the ‘hawk… although I know ladies with ‘hawks too, so there again I could be off, LOL!).

47. AWWWWW! :)
    “Carry me mommy.” (said in a whinney voice)

48. i, too, am wondering

49. haw!

50. stretching his calf??? Last time I checked a baby horse is a FOAL lmao :D

51. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That’s great!

52. I can tell your parents say, “Did you hurt my door/wall/chair/car/etc?” when you run into things.

53. I’m with O No.

54. I had quite a few toy horses too. Used to play with them for hours.

My LIttle Pony= NOT A REAL (looking) HORSE. Ick.

55. AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Yes, I did just say that out loud.

56. ………..I don’t really like this……. but I couldn’t resist.

57. wow. that is so far down the pop culture meme hole, i don’t even know where to start searching! what WAS that?! it was oddly enticing… sort of like wanting to take a bite of almond soap.

58. ……not to imply you’re clumsy or anything. Just from experience.

59. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

….the middle three siblings were all boys, so I would imagine the parents saw a fair amount of
    collateral/ equipment damage for several years. It’s pretty likely that my mother selected the household furnishings from “Picnic Tables R Us”, for several years ….

60. ‘Tis a foal folks. Colt or filly. Calf…. X0 Oh dear!