Delusional Lady of Whiskershire Declares, “Oh. Mah. Gah.”

How do you think I feel? I’m just stunned! I feel used, betrayed…I’m mortified! Never once did I see this coming or even suspect there was someone else. I mean, look at me – how could Wills pick her over this???

Always a bridesmaid (though I suspect not in this case), James P.

1. My goodness, such blorpitude!

2. The lips, the teeth, the tip of the tongue.

3. Gloria Allred is NOT a laughing matter.

Except for the part where her website tagline is “Influential California Lawyer”.

4. kibblenibble says:

Must snorgle exposed belleh…fear of pointy parts makes me hesitate…

5. As Calvin once said of Hobbes, “I keep forgetting – five of his six ends are pointy.”

Good thing to remember about kitties…

6. kibblenibble… re-punctuate and you’ve nearly got a Haiku.

7. kibblenibble says:

Amazing! Good noticing!

8. What a beautiful kitteh! Want!

Wills is an idiot. Just sayin’.

9. GingerBean says:

Look at that Maru-sized tail!

10. There are is a lot less content posted on Cute Overload these days *sigh*

11. More like cute[under]load….:-(

I need to look at cute things and procrastinate!!!

12. snorglepup says:

We so need an extreme close-up of that expressive little mouff.

13. Indeed we do–pretty please, CO masters?

I LOVE this photo. What a little cutie! I concur with Kathy–Wills is a fool.

14. Kitteh, you would win every time in my book. Although I admit…I kinda love royal weddings.

15. I remember his Mum’s wedding… I was 13 at the time… I was totally touched by the fact that William gave Kate his Mother’s engagement ring… Very sweet indeed…

16. Yes, exactly…I remember getting up early to watch (I am in the US) when I was a kid, everyone waiting to see what her dress was going to look like! :)

17. And I remember thinking, “Her hair? My god, what did she do to her hair?” It looked like she hadn’t seen her stylist for weeks!

18. I was in London for his parents’ wedding (no, I wasn’t actually a guest). The trip was my high school graduation present from my father. My friend and I camped out in Hyde Park the night before, got up early to claim a spot along the route to Saint Paul’s. I have photos of the coach going by with Diana waving to the crowd. Definitely one of the best memories of my whole life.

19. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

you WEREn’t an invited guest? (INDIGNANT GASP)

Whatever were the Royals THINKING????

20. Well, I was two when his Granny got Coronated.

21. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ HonGlad: I’ma assume that you are funnin’ wi’ us,
    choosing *that verb form* instead of
    saying “got crowned”….????

22. What, the royal SOB is too cheap to buy his own ring?

23. “I bet he’s gone off with Lady Worcestershire, that saucy wench!”

(Love the Tea and Crumpets tag)

24. “O Saucy Worcester!”

25. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

(Please pronounce the following qwershtyun,
    in either a Superieur Upper Class Brit accent, or, alternatively,
    in an Outrrageous Frawnsh Occent. Thanyewverrmuch)

Pardon me, Theresa, but do you have any Grey Poupon???

26. Hmph, where I come from, that question is often followed by street urchins upending you and stealing your jeweled iPad.

27. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

WHAT jeweled Ipad. I ain’t even got

pretty soon now the FBI and CIA will do a combined raid on my little domicile and throw me outta the US of A, I’m pretty sure…

28. Viola de Lesseps says:

—dost thou lie so still?

Now is steel twixt gut and bladder interposed!

29. Perhaps, Lady W, ’tis that with that pose you seem, ahem, a little less Kate Middleton and a lot more… Koo Stark?

(I know, I know – I’m dating myself. And letting on that I know a little too much about the royals…)

30. In modern parlance, kitteh is more WAG than Windsor.

31. The completely inept privacy tail convinced the future king that the Lady of Whiskershire is NOT royal material.

32. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

“Inept Privacy Tail” is my New Favorite Phrase, EVAH.

33. I was going to say “EEK! Naughty bits showing! Lady of Whiskershire! You are to sit like a lady cat and use your tail to cover your privates!”

34. Mary (the first) says:

That was pretty much my thought, that suggestive pose may have made Wills reconsider whether she could be counted on to behave appropriately.

35. Snorgle my belleh!!

36. Wills must marry someone his “granny” will approve of and with this photo of you in Play Cat magazine in that pose…well what can I say: Noblesse oblige.

37. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Not ‘xactly Princess Di, hyah …
    (averting eyes)

38. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

And anyway, the REAL Mystere Royale will forever be:

“how Charles the Insane and Large-Eared could select CAMILLA P Bowles, over
    LADY DI???????”

39. I wondered the same . . . Diana was so radiant. But when I found out that Charles and Camilla had been in love before Di, but that the Queen did not approve, I understood a little more why he was her tampon wannabe. (And anyone too young to understand that reference will just have to Google it . . . I am not going there.)

Oh wait . . . this IS Cute Overload and not . . . perhaps a word about the kitteh . . . Lady of Whiskershre, you’d be MY first choice, every time!

40. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

(sigh) Moderashun Purgatory:
    “I’m just stunned! I feel used, betrayed…I’m mortified! Never once did I see this coming!”

Stay Tuned, Pholks.

41. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

fastest unModerashun EVAH!!!

YAY (?) Sharpy et al

42. Kitty’s Message to Wills

Don’cha you wish your girlfirend was HOT like me

43. Oh you did NOT!

44. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Ackshually, it looks as though she DID ;)

45. Awwwww, lookit that face.

46. Soft belleh! Must ZRBTT!

47. And in this episode we welcome Kate, the latest addition to modern world’s longest running reality TV show “The Real Housewives of Windsor”.

48. “She’s a very freaky girl… The kind you don’t take home to Mother.” Or future mother-in-law, as the case may be.

I’d still love to snorgle the heck out of that amazing belleh! ♥♥♥♥

49. OMG! That cat is showing all her junk!

50. Just not her trunk.. HEhehehehehe

51. Heh, heh… kitteh looks like a seat cushion with lemur eyes.

Whoopie cushion, espesh when the clawses come out as you sit, but prob no pbbbtttblt sound…

52. No I’d say it would be more of a EEEYYYOOOWWW kind of sound :-)

53. that’s a head trap if I ever seen. but still would love to get caught in it.

54. Kitteh: Want!
    Denim couch: Want!

55. Real ladies and future queens of England do not use the word ‘toilet’ and they at the very least use modesty tails.

Heck, mum over there puts weights in her hemlines supposedly.

On the other hand, those eyes are so much more gorgeous than that old relic of a saphire.

56. Really, no one has noticed? Kitteh has a perfect SNORGLE HERE spot on her floofy tummy!!!! *obeys floofy target demands*

(My kitty has the same spot, but she tends to give me funny looks when I snorgle her tummy.)

57. Privacy fur missing!

58. “Ah ate too moishe…too moishe is what Ah ate…”

59. Gracie's Mom says:

I want that belleh!

60. Yes, there is a lemur-ish quality to this picture.

I am looking forward to the hubub. I too stayed or got up to watch. I cried. I should have a breakfast party. What would one serve, Peeps? I’m asking, not suggesting Peeps as a menu item, however, now that I think about it…..

I’ve been away for so long- do we still have the Snickering lounge? Did anyone have a Peeps get-together in some port-of-call? Was Las Vegas involved?

61. Katrina, how are you, dear? Haven’t seen you here in quite a while and have been concerned!

62. Katrina! What up? How’s Killer?

63. Theresa, she posted a very informative update way down in the comments on that oh-so-shocking earlier post (you know, the one with the twin…kittens).
    Katrina, very glad that you are back and are well!

64. Oh. well, I will have to risk scorching my tender eyeballs one more time.

65. My Chloe has a penchant for lying flat on her back with all limbs extended and her, er, fanny pointing directly at one of the male cats. It’s definitely, “Hey, boys, want to check out my lady parts?”

66. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

did you find Chloe, on the OTHAIR side, of the RR tracks???

67. What a cute little mouf!

68. Whiskalicken says:

Duh….I just licked something I shouldn’t have. =-(

69. Alice Shortcake says:

Mouf close-up NOW! Mouf close-up NOW!

70. It’s Dame Sally Markham! LOL How many pages?

71. Miss Kitty says:

Here’s a kitten that is actually cute. :)

72. Oh the Worcestershires, they’re so infra dig (infra dignitatem)

73. I can’t belive I ate the whole thing!