Delusional Lady of Whiskershire Declares, “Oh. Mah. Gah.”

How do you think I feel? I’m just stunned! I feel used, betrayed…I’m mortified! Never once did I see this coming or even suspect there was someone else. I mean, look at me – how could Wills pick her over this???

Always a bridesmaid (though I suspect not in this case), James P.

Comments

1. My goodness, such blorpitude!

2. The lips, the teeth, the tip of the tongue.

3. Gloria Allred is NOT a laughing matter.

Except for the part where her website tagline is “Influential California Lawyer”.

4. kibblenibble says:

Must snorgle exposed belleh…fear of pointy parts makes me hesitate…

5. What a beautiful kitteh! Want!

Wills is an idiot. Just sayin’.

6. GingerBean says:

Look at that Maru-sized tail!

7. There are is a lot less content posted on Cute Overload these days *sigh*

8. snorglepup says:

We so need an extreme close-up of that expressive little mouff.

9. As Calvin once said of Hobbes, “I keep forgetting – five of his six ends are pointy.”

Good thing to remember about kitties…

10. Kitteh, you would win every time in my book. Although I admit…I kinda love royal weddings.

11. “I bet he’s gone off with Lady Worcestershire, that saucy wench!”

(Love the Tea and Crumpets tag)

12. Perhaps, Lady W, ’tis that with that pose you seem, ahem, a little less Kate Middleton and a lot more… Koo Stark?

(I know, I know – I’m dating myself. And letting on that I know a little too much about the royals…)

13. The completely inept privacy tail convinced the future king that the Lady of Whiskershire is NOT royal material.

14. Snorgle my belleh!!

15. Wills must marry someone his “granny” will approve of and with this photo of you in Play Cat magazine in that pose…well what can I say: Noblesse oblige.

16. I remember his Mum’s wedding… I was 13 at the time… I was totally touched by the fact that William gave Kate his Mother’s engagement ring… Very sweet indeed…

17. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

erm…

Not ‘xactly Princess Di, hyah …
    (averting eyes)

18. Yes, exactly…I remember getting up early to watch (I am in the US) when I was a kid, everyone waiting to see what her dress was going to look like! :)

19. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

And anyway, the REAL Mystere Royale will forever be:

“how Charles the Insane and Large-Eared could select CAMILLA P Bowles, over
    LADY DI???????”

(Gah.)

20. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

(sigh) Moderashun Purgatory:
    “I’m just stunned! I feel used, betrayed…I’m mortified! Never once did I see this coming!”

Stay Tuned, Pholks.

21. Kitty’s Message to Wills

Don’cha you wish your girlfirend was HOT like me

Don’cha!
    Don’cha!

22. Awwwww, lookit that face.

23. Soft belleh! Must ZRBTT!

24. And in this episode we welcome Kate, the latest addition to modern world’s longest running reality TV show “The Real Housewives of Windsor”.

25. More like cute[under]load….:-(

I need to look at cute things and procrastinate!!!

26. In modern parlance, kitteh is more WAG than Windsor.

27. Indeed we do–pretty please, CO masters?

I LOVE this photo. What a little cutie! I concur with Kathy–Wills is a fool.

28. “She’s a very freaky girl… The kind you don’t take home to Mother.” Or future mother-in-law, as the case may be.

I’d still love to snorgle the heck out of that amazing belleh! ♥♥♥♥

29. “O Saucy Worcester!”

30. OMG! That cat is showing all her junk!

31. And I remember thinking, “Her hair? My god, what did she do to her hair?” It looked like she hadn’t seen her stylist for weeks!

32. Heh, heh… kitteh looks like a seat cushion with lemur eyes.

Whoopie cushion, espesh when the clawses come out as you sit, but prob no pbbbtttblt sound…

33. Just not her trunk.. HEhehehehehe

34. that’s a head trap if I ever seen. but still would love to get caught in it.

35. Kitteh: Want!
    Denim couch: Want!

36. Real ladies and future queens of England do not use the word ‘toilet’ and they at the very least use modesty tails.

Heck, mum over there puts weights in her hemlines supposedly.

On the other hand, those eyes are so much more gorgeous than that old relic of a saphire.

37. Really, no one has noticed? Kitteh has a perfect SNORGLE HERE spot on her floofy tummy!!!! *obeys floofy target demands*

(My kitty has the same spot, but she tends to give me funny looks when I snorgle her tummy.)

38. Privacy fur missing!

39. “Ah ate too moishe…too moishe is what Ah ate…”

40. I was in London for his parents’ wedding (no, I wasn’t actually a guest). The trip was my high school graduation present from my father. My friend and I camped out in Hyde Park the night before, got up early to claim a spot along the route to Saint Paul’s. I have photos of the coach going by with Diana waving to the crowd. Definitely one of the best memories of my whole life.

41. Gracie's Mom says:

I want that belleh!

42. Yes, there is a lemur-ish quality to this picture.

I am looking forward to the hubub. I too stayed or got up to watch. I cried. I should have a breakfast party. What would one serve, Peeps? I’m asking, not suggesting Peeps as a menu item, however, now that I think about it…..

I’ve been away for so long- do we still have the Snickering lounge? Did anyone have a Peeps get-together in some port-of-call? Was Las Vegas involved?

43. My Chloe has a penchant for lying flat on her back with all limbs extended and her, er, fanny pointing directly at one of the male cats. It’s definitely, “Hey, boys, want to check out my lady parts?”

44. Katrina, how are you, dear? Haven’t seen you here in quite a while and have been concerned!

45. What a cute little mouf!

46. No I’d say it would be more of a EEEYYYOOOWWW kind of sound :-)

47. Oh you did NOT!

48. Whiskalicken says:

Duh….I just licked something I shouldn’t have. =-(

49. Katrina! What up? How’s Killer?

50. Theresa, she posted a very informative update way down in the comments on that oh-so-shocking earlier post (you know, the one with the twin…kittens).
    Katrina, very glad that you are back and are well!

51. Alice Shortcake says:

Mouf close-up NOW! Mouf close-up NOW!

52. It’s Dame Sally Markham! LOL How many pages?

53. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

you WEREn’t an invited guest? (INDIGNANT GASP)

Whatever were the Royals THINKING????

54. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

(Please pronounce the following qwershtyun,
    in either a Superieur Upper Class Brit accent, or, alternatively,
    in an Outrrageous Frawnsh Occent. Thanyewverrmuch)

Pardon me, Theresa, but do you have any Grey Poupon???

55. Hmph, where I come from, that question is often followed by street urchins upending you and stealing your jeweled iPad.

56. Oh. well, I will have to risk scorching my tender eyeballs one more time.

57. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

“Inept Privacy Tail” is my New Favorite Phrase, EVAH.

58. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

WOW

fastest unModerashun EVAH!!!

YAY (?) Sharpy et al

59. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Ackshually, it looks as though she DID ;)

60. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

er….um…

did you find Chloe, on the OTHAIR side, of the RR tracks???

61. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

WHAT jeweled Ipad. I ain’t even got
    (GASP) NO CELLPHONE …..

pretty soon now the FBI and CIA will do a combined raid on my little domicile and throw me outta the US of A, I’m pretty sure…

62. Miss Kitty says:

Here’s a kitten that is actually cute. :)

63. I was going to say “EEK! Naughty bits showing! Lady of Whiskershire! You are to sit like a lady cat and use your tail to cover your privates!”

64. kibblenibble… re-punctuate and you’ve nearly got a Haiku.

65. Well, I was two when his Granny got Coronated.

66. Oh the Worcestershires, they’re so infra dig (infra dignitatem)

67. Mary (the first) says:

That was pretty much my thought, that suggestive pose may have made Wills reconsider whether she could be counted on to behave appropriately.

68. kibblenibble says:

Amazing! Good noticing!

69. I wondered the same . . . Diana was so radiant. But when I found out that Charles and Camilla had been in love before Di, but that the Queen did not approve, I understood a little more why he was her tampon wannabe. (And anyone too young to understand that reference will just have to Google it . . . I am not going there.)

Oh wait . . . this IS Cute Overload and not RoyalsWatch.com . . . perhaps a word about the kitteh . . . Lady of Whiskershre, you’d be MY first choice, every time!

70. Viola de Lesseps says:

—dost thou lie so still?

Now is steel twixt gut and bladder interposed!

71. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ HonGlad: I’ma assume that you are funnin’ wi’ us,
    choosing *that verb form* instead of
    saying “got crowned”….????

72. What, the royal SOB is too cheap to buy his own ring?

73. I can’t belive I ate the whole thing!