Playing Twister with Ambien

The last thing Stretch remembers is putting a paw on blue…

Nice find, Annie M.

Comments

1. Oh God, this is insane!

2. They should call the kitty at the bottom of the pile Futon!

3. this is insanely cute

4. Kats will plotz.
    Nice reveal on the toe beans, oh yeah.

5. Too moishe. Redonk overload!

6. S.J. Hartsfield says:

Oop! Hidden kitten!

7. I need four kittens and I need them NOW!!!!

8. Kitten piles are the best!

9. Tic tac toebeans!

10. When kitties is sleepy, kitties is SLEEPY. (And I’ll bet those little toe beans were warmer than toast!)

11. That little dilute calico at the top of the screen looks like my six-year-old long-haired girl kitty. Very, very pretty markings.

12. Haha. I wasn’t expecting that! So cute. Wave your toebeans in the air like you just don’t care…

13. where can i get a comforter like that?

14. Wants to nom the toebeans!

15. That was the cutest thing I have ever seen. How was that little thing breathing!

16. MamaDawn in Tulsa says:

I love the way they look like they’re all piled on a random t-shirt on the floor…

17. The sleepy kitten has a blanket of sleepy kittens! *brain asplodes*

18. I’m jumpin’ in!!!

19. I’m surprised the kitteh underneath didn’t suffocate in all that fur.

20. I love the buried kittens spring loaded arms.

21. The only thing better than finding a kitten is finding a kitten under another kitten. The whole pile of kittens blows my mind!

22. MamaDawn, I watched three times– what a sacrifice for science– and I think they’re piled on the legs of someone sitting or lying on the floor in white trousers, presumably the same person who owns that arm. If so, this is a very nice person who must be losing circulation and possibly the use of their legs for the sake of letting the kittens sleep.

23. Princess of Insolence says:

So sweet I just got a cavity!

24. Hey ! That’s how I wake up most mornings ! Buried by my 7 “kids”. Yes, it is warm.
    (sometimes too warm when the electric blanket is on) The worst part is I feel so guilty when I roll over cause I know I woke rudely woke them up & rolled them off a warm & cushy bod er..bed.I guess they don’t mind too much cause they keep climbing back on . Oh well as long as I don’t roll over ON a cat (uh… “kid”) It’s all good. I have to admit is is nice in the morning when I am awakened by a sweet furry face rubbing on mine purring at me: “it’s time to get up & feed everyone mom !”
    (a la Simon)

25. kibblenibble says:

I agree with all that this is insanely cute. Also:

TEH PURRINGKS! SQUEEEEEEE!

That is all.

26. Oneof my favourit childhood memories is of staggering to the house with one entire leg pins and needles after an afternoon of kittens snoozing on my lap. Sigh. Those were the days.

27. AAAAGGHH!!! TOE BEANS *faints*

28. JohnnieCanuck says:

Reminded me of this great photo.

Take a moment to study the picture, it’ll come to you. How does Telcia sound as a name for that kitten in the video?

29. Hands up!!!

30. The kitten she moved aside didn’t seem to wake up once either…

31. The Cuteoverload.Com Synchronized Snorgling team turns in yet another all-sixes performance.

They’re London-bound in 2012 for sure.

32. Hey, did it just get brighter in here? Wait a second… didn’t I have a kitten on my face? Where the heck did that thing go?

33. The video came on and I actually made sure the room was quiet as to not wake the kittehs. :)

34. Oh my! I did not expect that little kitty to be under the pile-up!

35. Did you check out the next video? That cute little girl is a tough little imp!

36. totally faboo!

37. Precious video. Love the tinytoepads peeking out in the first few seconds! And the purring. And the absolute contentment of the entire stack of furfluffs.

38. @Mudbug :D Sounds like your 7 fur kids love sleeping with you :D

39. TOEBEANS!!!!!!!!

[ded]

40. Heeeee! JohnnieCanuck, that’s the ginchiest! I fully intend to steal this idea.

41. warrior rabbit says:

Awww, this was on ICHC last week, and surprised me with the hidden kitten. Made me think of Parry Gripp’s ‘Pile of Kittens’ and had me singing, ‘Pile of kittens in my mind, pile of kittens such a lovely time…’ the rest of the day.

42. The warmest kitteh!

I would love a blanket made from kittehs like that for myself to keep me warm in the winter….

43. It’s kittens all the way down…

44. I surrender!

45. ROFL Totally didn’t see that one coming. Great way to start my morning.

46. Am now rendered speechless due to jelly bean toe cuteness!

47. It is a kitteh puzzle box! Open the secret compartment to find….another kitteh

48. Win comment!

49. KittyMarthaPoo says:

All hail Fluffeh, prince of da kitty pile!

50. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

DA FLOOFINESS & Fuzziness!! :)

51. The M C L – I thought you had one.

52. I bet there’s a sweet smell amongst all that floof, considering they wash themselves with spit, cats sure smell nice.

53. Jaja, soñaba que lo asaltaban!
    Qué bello!

54. And the purring!

55. Ok that is IT! Between this and the two vids above I am officially FINISHED for the day, let’s pack it in peeps, everyone outta teh pool!
    *in other words OMGSQUEEEE–KATHUDED&ALLTHATROT*

56. thumbs up?

57. *weakly lifts hand from floor to show thumbs up*
    *KATHUDEDagain* ;-)

58. yay.

59. the title of the vid definitely doesn’t give away the surprise.

60. I love those toebeans! In fact, I love the word “toebeans.” What a perfect word for a perfect concept! Toe. Beans. Purr. Fect.

61. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Comme elle est courageuse!!!

62. Indeed! My Maggie kitten has got the hang of washing herself all over now, so when I come home the first thing I do is huff her. Makes the day melllllllt away.

63. Peanut's mama says:

“WAIT! I coulda sworn I had 4 kitties. Where is that little rascal?!?!? OH! THERE HE IS!”

64. Peanut's mama says:

I only have one furry little guy, and he is so stiflingly hot when he sits on me at night! HOW DO YOU DO IT W 7?!?! Of course, I’ll suffer heat stroke, pins and needles, locked up joints, ANYTHING to get that kinda lovin’!

65. Peanut's mama says:

OMG huffing! I do that to my Peanut all the time, but never called it that! LMAO! LOVE IT! And it IS like a drug sometimes!!

66. Peanut's mama says:

AAWW c’mon?!?!? Don’t you know that square square square dot square square square means PILE O’ KITTIES!?!?!?!?!

67. Eat da feets!!! Oh I don’t think I could just let her sleep – must keess da toes!!!!

68. SaraSunshine says:

ack.ack!ack! soooooooooooooo awesome. ack.

69. I didn’t even watch the video. I went LMAO just from the title!

70. I don’t know what’s cuter, the buried kitteh, or it’s pink jellybean pads!

71. Too cute! I love the little pink toes/paw.
    Touchdown!!

72. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

I think that SaraSunshine is (wait for it ….)

“ack”-shually Bill the Cat!!!

(*snerk*)

73. …………………that’s just……. freaky.

74. YEESSS!!!! Well, I don’t know about cats. I didn’t grow up with them, so I’m not fond of cat smell in general. But I LOOOOOOVE my puppies’ smells. I make a point of inhaling whenever I kiss them. LOVE. Can’t get enough. Some people I’ve told thought it was weird……:( hence the YEEEESSS!!!!

75. Deth!! Deth by peenk paw pads!!! DETH, I SAY!! *joins Metz on floor*

76. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

ya GOTta watch the vid. There’s a surprise ending ….

77. So soft, so floofy. Waaants. I really wants. Nothing more relaxing than a pile of sleeping kittehs.

78. *gasps @ teh cute*

That pile’o’kitties didn’t even give a hint of another one hiding beneath them all!

79. I love the way the buried kitten is all like “Wave your paws in the air like you don’t care …”

80. Haha. Me too! :)

81. Omg, the second I saw that buried kitten, I just about died laughing. SO CUTE.