Evil Plan #21235425

I shall clog the InterWebs…

With my ‘tocks!

Roborovski Hamster

cdrussorusso, I blame you for the slow… browser… today…

Advertisements

Comments

1. that made me smile from ear to ear to ear

2. Hey, Hammy! That hammy heinie is blockin’ traffic!

3. Pulls USB thingie out of back of laptop. Shakes out adorable hammie and offers him cuddles. Replaces USB thingie. There, that’s better.

4. He’s even rubbing his little hands together with evil glee! 😈

5. Hammie hacker??

6. that’s my fault, I was trying to shove an email with a file the size of a capybara through the tube…

7. Squueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *pop*

8. The new term for bandwidth = Hamwidth

9. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, cutie lil fuzzball!!!! 🙂

10. Sometimes I wish I could fill my personal space with disproportionately long whiskers.

11. I mean, imagine if we all had whiskers to define our allotment of personal space. It could be a sign of attraction or flirtation if you let another into your whiskerspace.

12. [evil cackle]

13. I would have no problem if he clogged the interwebs. LoL

14. CLAP! CLAP!

15. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

so THAT’s the term for that part of the computer 🙂

16. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

My fav-O-rite part of the picture, as well!!

17. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

one slight adjustment/ suggestion, if I might?
    Hope you won’t mind?

Hammie Heinie=Hacker! 🙂

18. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

very very nice indeed. Melikes.

19. Gracie's Mom says:

So adorable! And I love Birdcage’s idea about the wiskers! Great idea!

20. LOL!

21. I like it, I like it!

22. I do too, it could come in especially handy on the NY Subway.

So it was Mr. Whiskers McTockersons clogging the www (world wodent web)? Well, I have to apologize to my IT dept now…

23. Fear the HamTocks!

24. Seriously. I spent an hour with Cox on the phone last night trying to figure out why I had no web service. They had me plug and unplug everything, but never once did they suggest leaving a trail of sunflower seeds behind my monitor. (shakes computer hoping for hammie to fall out)

25. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

🙂

26. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

enjoying this visual, vereh much indeed…..

27. I once went spelunking and my ‘tocks got wedged in a crevice. The people behind me were not happy. 🙂

28. He’s so FLUFFY!! Things should not be allowed to be this cute!

29. Darling Creature says:

Wait – doesn’t he mean his nose – Nosevember? He misssed Tocktober…..

30. Queen of Dork says:

Oooooooh! AuntieBellum, I thought he was praying but I think you’re right. He IS doing the “Finger Pyramid of Evil.” He’s planning ways to achieve World Domination (in some kind of way which will involve his splendid and terrifying Whisker Display of Conquer)

*shudders and hides under the bed with my cat*

31. lookin’ down the barrel of destiny, that is

32. Oh dear, now I have a new word to throw around and confuse people with! “Hey, you, get out of my whiskerspace!”

33. Or, “How about you and me share some whiskerspace?”

34. Argyle Donkeypants says:

Ah, the wee tented fingers of doom. “What are we gonna do tonight, Brain?”
    [First correct reply gets… uhhh… a #2 pencil sharpened in your name.]

35. I like it!

36. Oh, dear.

37. “the wee tented fingers of doom.”

YAR!! that’s hilarious!

38. did it work? didja get one?!

39. The same thing we do every night Pinky….Try and take over the WORLD! Bwahahahaa….

40. Are you pondering what I’m pondering? 🙂

41. Martha in Washington says:

I would like my computer SOOOO much better if it were actually full of hammies!

I also love the “whiskerspace” idea! We need more pick-up lines involving “whiskerspace”.

42. Lillith – A great inofensive way of asking people to move further down the carriage, I am sure it will work “OK we’ve got a nutter on board, lets move away” 🙂

43. My puter at work, must have half a dozen hammies inside, it’s slower than a glacier. I can’t report it cos I’m not supposed to be surfing the net.

44. Are you pondering cheese sticks?

45. Alas. No Hammie. Sigh.

46. *waving hand* Tortellini, here.

47. Same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the WORLD!

I could not resist answering, I am such a geek 🙂

48. You just described an incredible phobia of mine. Spelunkastuckatockaphobia.

49. Way back in the stone age when I worked for a big defense contractor, monitors and keyboards were attached under one plastic cover. Our resident office mice (the real kind. Computer ones hadn’t been invented yet.) would stuff them full of stolen popcorn, then make warm, cozy nests.

50. “Hurroh?
    I’m in Richard Gere’s house and I’m not sure whatz going on.
    Please advice.”

51. bob drummond says:

Did I just read something about a file as big as a capybara? Yes, I love those
    guys just as much as hammies, guinea pigs or bunnies. They are all cute.
    Depending on what size you can handle and afford to feed and house.

52. lulz

53. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Hon Glad: my condolences, suh!

54. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

makes wonderful sense to me!! I think the Stone Age was more fun!

55. I can’t decide whether I think that’s adorabuhls or creepy! 😆

56. It’s all clear to me now *nods*

57. warrior rabbit says:

LOL! Clappity clappity.

58. Malle Babbe says:

I think we need to have a Rule of Cuteness for visible teeny, tiny paws.

59. That whiskerage is diabolical! Tock and clog away l’il mighty one!

60. I think that falls under Rule 19:

(Though I don’t understand why the url says 18.)

61. Are the “series of tubes” jokes still funny?

62. The Cute Avenger says:

I think so, Brain… but where are we going to find leather pants in our size?

63. The Cute Avenger says:

Also… NARF!!

64. The Cute Avenger says:

I was afraid someone was going to mention this.
    /grimace

65. The Cute Avenger says:

Maybe this little guy is what’s causing my CD/DVD drive to keep popping out. Come on out, little feller! I promise not to snorgle you immediately!!

66. BatBlaster says:

Awww darn it, you beat me to a series of tubes pun.

67. Lol! Luv that show.

68. Ohai Theo! did you find the military intelligence yet?

69. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

It’s taken me 24-48 hrs to realize, that this describes *THREE ears*!!! 🙂

70. If you are pondering Chocolate pudding we are pondering the same thing. Oh and not just any chocolate pudding… it must be kozy shack chocolate pudding!

71. LOL My home computer does this take ten times to get it to close and stay closed 🙂

72. *snicker*

73. I always wondered what people were murmuring, as they moved over to give me space 😀

74. “Spelunkastuckatockaphobia”

Ok, that’s it… I just LMBO (laughed my behind off).

75. Mmmm…. Kozy Shack chocolate pudding!

76. Ya know… rumor has it that if you use bigger cardboard tubes, you get more bandwidth.

77. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Argyle Donkeypants IN THA HOUSE 🙂

78. *headscratch*

That didn’t get caught by the ModMachine?

79. I think I can hear a very tiny, squeaky “Muwahahahaha” from the hammie there.

80. Lewis n' Clark says:

“Take out, take out, oh take out that hammie for me, for me? Take out, take out, oh take out that hammie for me.”

81. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

brinnann, if I might provide here, one of my favorite lines of film dialogue which is useful in daily life (in MY universe, anyhow….)

“eez a Puzzlement ….” 😉

82. huh. scratch my head on that one for me, too. only now it’s being dropped into the new ModCannon2000®, so we are talking about nothing. you know, for a change.