Dolores the Hot Head

You can’t come into my house!

Just try it – I’m the pufferfish of bunnies, Beeyatch!

Skedaddle, you damn meddling kids!

Jeesh, let’s not cross that cross-eyed bun again, Marine

Comments

1. That disapproval puts the “oof” in “floof.” :shock:

2. The fluffitude, the halo-ness! The aura of disapproval!

3. Man, I’ve really got to check under the bed more often if this is what dust bunnies are like nowadays.

4. Metz, is that your pet zebra?

5. [ahem]

DUST BUNNNEH!!

6. This is the definishe of floof.

7. I believe this is Jackrabbit Nicholson in “Bun Floof Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.”

8. Am I the only one thinking that this bun looks like it was created by Hayao Miyazaki?

9. LOL nope. Took its pic at the local petting zoo back in Oct. :-)

10. Oh, OK. ‘Cause I was going to be way jealous if I found out you had your own zebra.

11. Nope, I thought it too! That bun-bun is obviously a sprinkle-eating soot sprite who has been bleached. ;)

12. Very Hayao Miyazaki!

I’ve never seen such a disapproving bunneh!

13. what breed of bunny is that?

14. Wee Tiny White Floofy Disapproving breed. *cross-references Bunny Breed Book* Yep, says so right here.

15. want to squeeeez it!

16. :mrgreen:
    lol I can barely handle our *whispers* non-exotic pets.
    I just really liked the way the pic turned out so I made it my gravatar.
    You can see the full sized pic on my flickr.

17. I’ve just made a mug of tea, and I think that to accompany it I will have a few small nibbles of bun.

18. Looks like a powder puff with ears. Soooo soft, sooo floofy.

19. I’d certainly dust more often if I had that duster!

20. Teho,

If that is a command, there should be a comma between dust and bunneh, as in, DUST, BUNNEH!! (I think s/he could outdo a Swiffer)

Works either way, actually…*takes off grammar nazi hat*

So, how are you doing these days, Theo?

21. I’m not a madam, I’m the concierge!

22. Pat Trenner says:

[ahem]

THEO! YAY!

bunneh approves your cyberpresence

23. Almost spit my drink laughing!

24. Puffunny…

25. HAW!

26. *poof*

27. Such floofiness!!! Amazing!

28. warrior rabbit says:

Lionhead, looks like.

29. BatBlaster says:

Angora?

30. Power Puff Bun :-)

31. Could be a Jersey Wooly!

32. i_wuvs_puttins says:

CO just raised the bar on floof.

33. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

nice cross-referencing there, ma’am!

34. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

*Attention*
    Please note the Adorable, Very Pointy (White Floofy) Earses!!!

Perhaps it’s a Floofy Viking Bunneh?

35. You mean it’s not over until the fat bun bun sing.
    In disapproval of course :-)

36. the ears are to hold it by as you apply the finest powder to unshiney your nose.

37. (The Original) Mel says:

*sings*

Oh Bunhilda you are so fluffy.

38. No, iz a HotHead. Sez so rite in teh title. Also known as Wee Tiny White Floofy Disapproving breed.

39. Or dip into Skippymom’s tea.

40. Looks like a baby lionhead to me. Soooo adorable.

41. Bun: Yes, I knooow iiiiit, I can’t heeeeeelp iiiiiiit…….

42. “Dolores the Hot Head” + “Let’s not cross that cross-eyed bun again” = Nobody made a “Hot Cross Bun” joke yet?

43. Okay, thread jack from the “it’s a small world” category. I received an email at work the other day from our CO pal Pat Trenner (see above, chatting happily with Theo.) She introduced herself to me an announced that we both work at the same place!! So all this time while we’ve been chirping away together here on CO, we actually work in buildings about 1 block apart. How random is that?! Next thing you know, I’m going to get an email from Theresa, Kibblenibble, Hon Glad and Skippymom telling me that they work in the office next to mine. :)

Cute Overload, bringing anonymous co-workers together thru the power of the cute.

44. I’m totally jealous that there is a ZEBRA in her local petting zoo!!! :cry:

45. “Oh mighty bunny of great floofy tocks.
    Might I enquire to ask, eh, what’s up doc?” :mrgreen:

46. Queen of Dork says:

I’ve burst into flame from the searing glare of utter disapproval.

47. Queen of Dork says:

Wow, Nikki! That’s really cool!

48. “Whatchoo lookin’ at?”

That’s a lot of ‘tude for a little pointy puff.

49. “It’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!”

50. We’re talking about Spirited Away, right?

51. Apparently not. Do these remind anyone of the bunneh?

And am I the only one who finds it disturbingly cute?

52. janet2buns says:

One can only guess at the kBd (kilobuns of disapproval) this bunneh is generating.

53. aaahh! Must. Have. White. Floofiness.

54. Hmm…looks edible. Is it cotton candy?

55. He keeps boids, filthy disgusting, stinking, boids.

56. Nikki – As I Live in the UK, sadly this cannot be….stifled sob.

57. Just try it beeyatch….Oh dear, sounds like it will be ‘handbags at dawn’

58. “What do you get when you pour boiling water down a rabbit hole?”

59. Okay, Theresa, I’ll bite. What do you get when you pour boiling water down a rabbit hole?

*stops typing and ducks because she is afraid to hear the answer*

60. Home on leave until the 13th. Things are good. They like me here, and everybody knows how to COOK. Mmmmmm!

61. Ooh, that reminds me… I wonder how Cinnamon is doing?

62. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

(er….a Hot, Cross Bun?????) ;)

Just a guess.

63. Queen of Dork says:

Ha-ha! It DOES look like cotton candy! Angry cotton candy.

64. Disapproving Tribble?

65. Good one. :mrgreen:

OK, what do you get when you drop a grand piano down a mineshaft?

66. I’ll be working close to the Cheezburger Network peeps, starting the 14th. Sadly, CO HQ is much further down the west coast.

67. They’re in Totorro, too.

68. Maybe the Cheezburger Network can have you over for some kittayn snuggles!

69. Hon Glad, I’ll think of you in the UK when I sip my tea at work, and pretend you’re here too!

70. While you’re there, can you do me a favor? Please? See if you can find where they put my fainting couch!!!

71. BatBlaster says:

Well rabbits are known for their breeding capabilities that inspired tribbles

72. so then I shouldn’t try to lick it a few times?

73. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

brinnann:
    does it come accessorized with Los Kittayes, as pictured?

74. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

(grabs fire extinguisher *AND* firehose)

75. Why of course it does! How else are you supposed to recover from a fainting spell?!?!?!

76. You mean they’re not making you eat MREs?

77. So THAT’S where my powder puff has gotten to. (Dips puff-bunny into beautifully perfumed bath powder and… my puff is sneezing?????)

78. I’ve been hoping that someone would reply to Theresa’s riddle so I could get an answer, but I can’t wait anymore.

What do you get?

79. A flat miner!!!

80. Pat Trenner says:

What Nikki said.

If anyone here at the office ever takes note of how much time I spend on CO, I’ll be in deep kibble [shifty eyes]

81. kisekileia says:

She is a SNUGGLEBUNNY. A very adorable one, who needs cuddles and kisses on the nose.

82. Lionhead is the common name… Wee Tiny White Floofy Disapproving breed is the scientific name.