Dolores the Hot Head

You can’t come into my house!

Just try it – I’m the pufferfish of bunnies, Beeyatch!

Skedaddle, you damn meddling kids!

Jeesh, let’s not cross that cross-eyed bun again, Marine

1. That disapproval puts the “oof” in “floof.” :shock:

2. The fluffitude, the halo-ness! The aura of disapproval!

3. Man, I’ve really got to check under the bed more often if this is what dust bunnies are like nowadays.

4. Metz, is that your pet zebra?

5. LOL nope. Took its pic at the local petting zoo back in Oct. :-)

6. Oh, OK. ‘Cause I was going to be way jealous if I found out you had your own zebra.

7. :mrgreen:
    lol I can barely handle our *whispers* non-exotic pets.
    I just really liked the way the pic turned out so I made it my gravatar.
    You can see the full sized pic on my flickr.

8. I’m totally jealous that there is a ZEBRA in her local petting zoo!!! :cry:

9. [ahem]

10. I’d certainly dust more often if I had that duster!

11. Teho,

If that is a command, there should be a comma between dust and bunneh, as in, DUST, BUNNEH!! (I think s/he could outdo a Swiffer)

Works either way, actually…*takes off grammar nazi hat*

So, how are you doing these days, Theo?

12. Home on leave until the 13th. Things are good. They like me here, and everybody knows how to COOK. Mmmmmm!

13. You mean they’re not making you eat MREs?

14. I’m not a madam, I’m the concierge!

15. He keeps boids, filthy disgusting, stinking, boids.

16. This is the definishe of floof.

17. I believe this is Jackrabbit Nicholson in “Bun Floof Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.”

18. HAW!

19. Am I the only one thinking that this bun looks like it was created by Hayao Miyazaki?

20. Nope, I thought it too! That bun-bun is obviously a sprinkle-eating soot sprite who has been bleached. ;)

21. Very Hayao Miyazaki!

I’ve never seen such a disapproving bunneh!

22. We’re talking about Spirited Away, right?

23. They’re in Totorro, too.

24. Apparently not. Do these remind anyone of the bunneh?

And am I the only one who finds it disturbingly cute?

25. what breed of bunny is that?

26. Wee Tiny White Floofy Disapproving breed. *cross-references Bunny Breed Book* Yep, says so right here.

27. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

nice cross-referencing there, ma’am!

28. warrior rabbit says:

Lionhead, looks like.

29. No, iz a HotHead. Sez so rite in teh title. Also known as Wee Tiny White Floofy Disapproving breed.

30. Lionhead is the common name… Wee Tiny White Floofy Disapproving breed is the scientific name.

31. Looks like a baby lionhead to me. Soooo adorable.

32. want to squeeeez it!

33. I’ve just made a mug of tea, and I think that to accompany it I will have a few small nibbles of bun.

34. Looks like a powder puff with ears. Soooo soft, sooo floofy.

35. the ears are to hold it by as you apply the finest powder to unshiney your nose.

36. Or dip into Skippymom’s tea.

37. Pat Trenner says:

THEO! YAY!

bunneh approves your cyberpresence

38. Ooh, that reminds me… I wonder how Cinnamon is doing?

39. Almost spit my drink laughing!

40. Puffunny…

41. *poof*

42. Such floofiness!!! Amazing!

43. BatBlaster says:

44. Could be a Jersey Wooly!

45. Power Puff Bun :-)

46. i_wuvs_puttins says:

CO just raised the bar on floof.

47. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Please note the Adorable, Very Pointy (White Floofy) Earses!!!

Perhaps it’s a Floofy Viking Bunneh?

48. You mean it’s not over until the fat bun bun sing.
    In disapproval of course :-)

49. (The Original) Mel says:

Oh Bunhilda you are so fluffy.

50. Bun: Yes, I knooow iiiiit, I can’t heeeeeelp iiiiiiit…….

51. “Oh mighty bunny of great floofy tocks.
    Might I enquire to ask, eh, what’s up doc?” :mrgreen:

52. “Dolores the Hot Head” + “Let’s not cross that cross-eyed bun again” = Nobody made a “Hot Cross Bun” joke yet?

53. “What do you get when you pour boiling water down a rabbit hole?”

54. Okay, Theresa, I’ll bite. What do you get when you pour boiling water down a rabbit hole?

*stops typing and ducks because she is afraid to hear the answer*

55. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

(er….a Hot, Cross Bun?????) ;)

Just a guess.

56. Good one. :mrgreen:

OK, what do you get when you drop a grand piano down a mineshaft?

57. I’ve been hoping that someone would reply to Theresa’s riddle so I could get an answer, but I can’t wait anymore.

What do you get?

58. A flat miner!!!

59. Okay, thread jack from the “it’s a small world” category. I received an email at work the other day from our CO pal Pat Trenner (see above, chatting happily with Theo.) She introduced herself to me an announced that we both work at the same place!! So all this time while we’ve been chirping away together here on CO, we actually work in buildings about 1 block apart. How random is that?! Next thing you know, I’m going to get an email from Theresa, Kibblenibble, Hon Glad and Skippymom telling me that they work in the office next to mine. :)

Cute Overload, bringing anonymous co-workers together thru the power of the cute.

60. Queen of Dork says:

Wow, Nikki! That’s really cool!

61. Nikki – As I Live in the UK, sadly this cannot be….stifled sob.

62. Hon Glad, I’ll think of you in the UK when I sip my tea at work, and pretend you’re here too!

63. I’ll be working close to the Cheezburger Network peeps, starting the 14th. Sadly, CO HQ is much further down the west coast.

64. Maybe the Cheezburger Network can have you over for some kittayn snuggles!

65. While you’re there, can you do me a favor? Please? See if you can find where they put my fainting couch!!!

66. Why of course it does! How else are you supposed to recover from a fainting spell?!?!?!

67. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

does it come accessorized with Los Kittayes, as pictured?

68. Queen of Dork says:

I’ve burst into flame from the searing glare of utter disapproval.

69. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

(grabs fire extinguisher *AND* firehose)

70. “Whatchoo lookin’ at?”

That’s a lot of ‘tude for a little pointy puff.

71. “It’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!”

72. janet2buns says:

One can only guess at the kBd (kilobuns of disapproval) this bunneh is generating.

73. aaahh! Must. Have. White. Floofiness.

74. Hmm…looks edible. Is it cotton candy?

75. Queen of Dork says:

Ha-ha! It DOES look like cotton candy! Angry cotton candy.

76. so then I shouldn’t try to lick it a few times?

77. Just try it beeyatch….Oh dear, sounds like it will be ‘handbags at dawn’

78. Disapproving Tribble?

79. BatBlaster says:

Well rabbits are known for their breeding capabilities that inspired tribbles

80. So THAT’S where my powder puff has gotten to. (Dips puff-bunny into beautifully perfumed bath powder and… my puff is sneezing?????)

81. Pat Trenner says:

What Nikki said.

If anyone here at the office ever takes note of how much time I spend on CO, I’ll be in deep kibble [shifty eyes]

82. kisekileia says:

She is a SNUGGLEBUNNY. A very adorable one, who needs cuddles and kisses on the nose.