There’s a Wookie in our front seat!!!

There is a certain authentic metal sash lacking, Maggie J.

1. arrrrrruuuuugggghhhhh *woof!*
    sitting snug on lap, a/c blasting, playing Metallica and we are ready to hit the road.

2. biscuithead says:

A very young wookie, methinks.
    Would that be a wookling? A wooklet? Wookie larva?
    Corrections are welcome — I prefer to use the proper nomenclature whenever possible.

3. one vote for Wooklet, here!

4. Wookan-American

5. Instant crack up thanks!

6. “There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.”

-Woodrow Wilson

7. Retired Hippie says:

I’m leaning towards wookling

8. I second wookling

9. muttluver says:

Well, *I* second Wooklet. Or Wooklette. :D

10. If it’s a girl, a Wookette.

11. Maybe she should see the titmouse for makeup tips before this year’s Radio City Christmas Spectacular.

12. you mean coitus?

13. Lil-Wook

14. According to Wookieepedia, young Wookiees are called pups. :)

15. nerd alert, but they’re refered to as “wooks” in the A.C. Crispin extended universe Han Solo trilogy on Kashyyyk.

16. where is Chewbacca?

17. I just realized that name is like “chew tobacco” hmmm…was George Lucas have a nic fit when he came up with the name?

18. *having*….jeez! I always spot the typo a millisecond after pressing the post comment button.

19. I often wish we had a preview option. It’d save me from a few mistakes here and there.

20. Brinnann SoCalSis – So here are our demands.
    1. Bring back preview
    2.Bring back the numbering
    3.Turn the green mean moderating machine down a notch.
    Anything else you would like?

21. Used to have a ‘preview’ option… but That was Then…

22. I thought we did…

23. PUDDING!!!! I miss the pudding!!!!

24. muttluver says:

And, um, I don’t like the comment notification system, but I dunno if that’s a wordpress thing or not.

25. hello, do you mean the notification or the moderation?

26. it is a probability. But Chewbacca would be proud to see this pooch dressed like him

27. Chewbacca is driving. Duh!

28. I didn’t know that Chewbacca’s little brother got the star treatment. Chauffeur driven limo and personal handler.

29. There’s no bacca like Chewbacca, like no bacca I know!

30. Martha in Washington says:

Everything about him is appealing!

31. Everything the traffic will allow!

32. Every CO peep out there is squealing,
    I have a feeling, it’s time for chow…

33. (The Original) Mel says:

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic’s. His hair was perfect.

34. Woohooo… werewolves of London.

Zevon is sorely missed…

35. This is one of the best lines of poetry anywhere. Just as Mr. Minor (Creative Writing, senior year) demanded: “Give me Concrete Details!”

Warren Zevon, poet extraordinare.

36. I saw a bumper sticker which made my day not too long ago. It read, “I Saw A Werewolf With A Chinese Menu In His Hand.” The same truck had a Pink Floyd bumper sticker, so I had a little moment of musicgeek ecstasy. :)

37. Speaking of werewolves (okay, long stretch)…

My favorite bumper sticker so far said “I drive like a Cullen.”

I promptly backed off an extra 10 feet!

38. Out on the road today I saw a Black Flag sticker on a Cadillac.

39. bookmonstercats says:

I love you for your pink Cadillac, crushed velvet seats, riding in the back.

40. oozing down the street
    waving to the girls
    feelin’ out of sight
    spendin’ all my money on a Saturday night
    Honey I just wonder what you do there in the back of your Pink Cadillac, Pink Cadillac!

41. a little voice inside my head said “Don’t look back, you can never look back.”

42. Or the geezer version, a Dead Head sticker on a Cadillac…

43. (The Original) Mel says:

Wow. I would have spontaneously combusted if I saw that. Cool, dude.

44. bandolier

45. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Wook!!! It’s a Wookie!!!!

47. O No He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ socalsis & ka:

(deep, courtly bow & elegant flourish of Spanish Cavalier’s hat)

48. muttluver says:

You guys are too much.

49. Now THAT’S funny…..

50. Reading a bookie.

51. All for the nookie…

52. How ’bout some sugar, cookie.

53. *MWAH*

54. Looks like Chewie’s son, Lumpy.

55. bookmonstercats says:

I’m not a Star Wars fan *shifty eyes* but I am a fan of this little fella.

56. We’ll try not to hold that against you, bookmonstercats. (Okay, just me, then.)

Wonder if I can get away with a nose beep?

57. Here’s wookie-ing at you, Cute.

So is doggy’s name Chewy?

58. I would have a big red button in my car and train him to hit it with his paw when I saw “Punch it Chewie!” Then he’ll say “rglrglrglrgl!” and the hyper-drive will engage.

59. I would so need to do that, too! What a great idea!

60. And all the stars will turn into streaming lines . . .

61. Ok what kind of dog is this. I am looking for a new buddy. He would be perfect.

62. This little guy is a shih tzu! Or some kind of shih tzu mix; you can tell by the way his hair grows straight up from his nose. Its pretty unique to the breed, and why they were nicknamed Chrysanthemum dogs.

63. It kinda looks like a shih tzu yorkie mix, I have one just like it he is the sweetest!

64. Looks almost exactly like my sister’s Shorkie!

65. KnittyLynn says:

It looks more like a Lhasa to me. :) Mine looks a lot like that and Shih Tzus have more smoooshed faces.

66. I love a Lhasa a bonnie bonnie Lhasa
    she’s as sweet as the lilies in the dell
    She’s as sweet as the heather the bonnie bonnie heather
    Mary my Scots bluebell

67. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Veruh veruh nice, indeedy!

(thunderous applause & cheering)

68. She’s a shih tzu pomeranian mix.

69. muttluver says:

Oh. *head tilt* She looks like my baby, who’s a maltie-poo. (Maltese/Poodle.) The coloring’s a little different though, and the snout is shorter than my baby’s.

70. Thanks for the replies…hes adorable hope I can find one close. Need to spoil!!

71. MJ – Where did you get your pup?
    Pound, Breeder?
    I’m getting kinda obsessed over here.

72. It’s a wookiee-terrier. They are bred for their blaster skills, and life-long friendship. Also, they automatically have shotgun.

73. He’s perfect! The smooshed face, the windblown hair just so, the underbite. I vote for Wooklet.

74. I bet they look at that dog and yell “Chewie, get us out of here!” before they hit the ignition.

75. Wookiee Lover says:

1. It’s spelled Wookiee.
    2. Young wookiees are called pups.

76. Jinx!

77. muttluver says:

BAHAHAHA wow. Thanks for the info, resident researcher!

78. Yeah, but I still like Wooklet.

79. According to a young Wookiee (note there are two e’s) is in fact called a “pup”. So there you go, little pup! :)

80. muttluver says:

Oh, and thank you too.

81. Do you think his peeps purposely blow-dry his fur like that, just to heighten the resemblance? I would.

82. Methinks someone shrunk Chewie’s suit at the cleaners, *sigh* again.
    And apparantly they lost his pants and he had to wear some jeans.
    Poor guy, hey you come to my house and I’ll do your laundry any time.

83. Someone get this little walking carpet out of that car and into my arms!

84. Best Hijack of a movie scene line into real life!

85. Thank you. Thank you very much. (said in my best Elvis voice)

86. He looks very thoughtful.

87. Bunnyfluffs says:

I’m betting he got that Wookiee look by hanging his head out the window. Which means numerous random drivers got the giggle of a lifetime seeing a baby wook-wook zooming past them on the road.

I want a tiny Chewbacca. Gimmeh.

88. “I want a Tiny Chewbacca.” Haha! Me too, me too.

(Wonder how much they cost? Rare creatures they are and all.)

89. muttluver says:

Just think of the rrrr’ing sounds a tiny Chewbacca would make!! *starry eyes*

90. tedmauldisturbs says:

He looks like he’s had his head out of the window.

91. Looks like he’s ready for another ride :D Gotta love those eyes!

92. O-M-G … CHEWBACKUP !!!

is the driver Han Solopassenger, driving in the Commuter lane ?

and where is Darth compactcarparkingspot Invader ?

93. HAW!! lol !

94. muttluver says:

And I second that HAW!!

95. Woofbaca, head into that asteroid field we’ll try to lose the there.

96. ROTFL!! Yup. I’ll be damned if that’s not a wookie!

97. ok you all are funning this lil wookie and here he sits so serious, on alert!
    he thinks he is looking hot! oh he is wanna snorgle his wittle wookie doggie..

98. softie1974 says:

99. Wow, that dog really does look like a wookie!! Wonder what the name is. It better be Wookie!

100. Wow, the resemblance is amazing. Part of what does it is the intelligence in the puppy’s eyes. He really looks like a sapient creature just like Chewbacca!

101. Let the wookie win

102. I have the sudden urge to ask for a hydrospanner…hmm…

103. Young wookie, how many times do I have to tell you about wearing a seat belt when you’re riding up front?

104. muttluver says:

For some reason, Chewbacca’s name always reminds me of caramel. Reasoning: Chewbacca=Chewie==>caramel=chewy
    Therefore: Chewie=caramel

Or the other way around. And I’m not claiming to be a mathematician, peoples.

105. I think he is spotting a Mcdonalds!! He has that can we stop pleaze!!

106. Marx-Taich0u says:

Co-pilotin’ dat Millennium Falcon LOLOLOLOLOLOL. xDD

107. Oh that is so sweet! I suspect my friend Mark (who was married on May 4th … think about it…) will really coo over this and want one!

108. When I first saw this image I was wondering how someone had gotten ahold of my pictures :-D cute pup…

109. Here’s my little ewok…
    (I know you said wookie but I’ve always felt she had more of a ewok look to her)

110. Awwww, how cute! And yes, I see more a little more Ewok than Wookie.

111. What kind of dog is that?

112. Somebody get this walking carpet out of my way.