World Series Win Spurs Hurt Feelings

I’m considered a giant and nobody asked me to participate in a fun series of games in which I might win something super cool.

Congrats Giants – how you did it without The Baby, is anyone’s guess. Right,  Jorden C.?

1. MoonCatty says:

Bebeh giraffe has big bee-u-tiful liquid brown eyes that can break a heart.

Just wanna give him/her a hug and reassure that everything will be all right.

2. mooncatty, you r so right on – those are heart-breakingly beautiful pools of beauty! Lush depths to get lost in. Almost at odds with the cutie-cute eansy face. This pic is a true cutewinner!

3. Buh.. but… buh… *shudders*… I wanna be in- in – included, too..
    *tears up some more*

*Stephanie runs and smothers baby giraffe with kisses and snuggles and fancy giraffe pellets so giraffe won’t head butt her while she smothers and tries to prevent world-series related tears*

4. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Excellent application of Compassion Techniques, ma’am!!!

5. Cute Heaven says:

OMG she’s adorable

6. Those are the most plink-a-licious big eyes I’ve ever seen! Like bottomless cups of espresso.

7. …..bottomless cups of espresso – LOL

8. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

“…plink-a-licious big eyes …” = :)

9. The Cute Avenger says:

“plink-a-licious” is now one of my favorite words.

10. “who is that”?

11. Oh, so THIS is what it sounds like when doves cry. :(

12. Andi in NC says:

13. This is my Maybelline mascara pose.

14. lols

15. HE even has the right colors on his coat… and listen you can hear the PLINKING even through the monitor!

16. holligans says:

I bet his “plinks” are like sonic booms. Plates fall off the shelves and everything.

17. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

18. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

:) :) :)

19. Nevermind, Baby. The Giants are a bunch of whiny complainers anyway.

(Signed, NOT a disgruntled Rockies fan… :P )

Does BEF apply here?

20. Lewis n' Clark says:

them’s is fightin’ words, Aunti e Bel :) FYI – Just what did we complain about?

21. The Cute Avenger says:

Not having a beauty like this on our team? Now that I know about the gorgeous giraffelet, I’m complainin’!

Bet this little feller could give Buster Posey a run for his money in the “young and handsome Giant” department with those eyes!

22. I think Baby will have better luck in basketball season.

23. Lewis n' Clark says:

awwww, Prongs, thenk you. Poor weren’t in the game because you are too blindingly beeyoootiful. The Giant won World Series and are head and shoulders above the rest. Just like you. (Actually, do you HAVE shoulders?)

24. TrixandSam says:

why yes they do. they’re just
    farther down than a people’s shoulders.

25. bob drummond says:

yes,giraffs do have beautiful eye lashes,but they can also see the outfield action better than any human being can.

26. So true! I bet this adorable bebeh could have caught a couple of those home runs that went juuuuust over the wall.

27. i want one so cute

28. Nice one, prongs.

29. Those little fur bumps are delicious.

30. Though…cuddling would be difficult, unless you fancy a good old-fashioned neck squeeze.

31. cubbybutt says:

that’s one magical looking creature. good job, god!

32. I’m not a sport fan but if Baby plays I could learn :-)

33. Lewis n' Clark says:

Bebeh giraffe – I would like to respectfully ask you to the ticker tape parade tomorrow in downtown SF so that you may receive your richly-deserved recognition (and maybe hitch a ride?). We will then all sing together:
    “In your bumpy bonnet
    With all the fur upon it
    You’ll be the proshest bebeh in the ticker tape pah-rade”

34. Wouldn’t you love to see him in an open car with Lincecum and Renteria?

35. Go cry Emo Giraffe! After you get scritches and pats of course!

36. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

“Emo Giraffe” = *snerk*

37. Beautiful behbeh!
    Um, exactly where and how do you snorgle a giraffe!?! That’s a lot of neck! :-D

38. You pat him on the shoulder till he reaches down with his prosh head, and smooch him on his muzzle and rub his little horn nodules!

39. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

seems entirely accurate to moi!

Sign me up!!

40. Thus the expression “necking.” :mrgreen:

41. Very good :-)

42. 260Oakley says:

Would have been a natural in the 7th-inning stretch.

43. Holy rim-lit giraffe calf, Batman!!
    My favorite animal. In the cutest form possible.
    *Tears of happy*

44. Luciousness – I haz it.

45. warrior rabbit says:

Hee! But this is no tiny giraffee.

46. Oh my goodness, those eyes! *melt*!!

47. those lashes.

48. Prince must be a Minn Twins fan, no? :mrgreen:

49. Now those are plink-worthy, watery eyes!

50. Mother Nature insured that babies would be loved by giving them big eyes, but this one doesn’t need any help!

51. muttluver says:

I do believe that this is the first picture of a giraffe to make me instinctively go “Aww!” Whenever I look at the picture.

52. [Maybe I’m just too demanding… maybe I’m just like my father: too bold]

53. Theeeeeeeeeo! You see, peeps, one allusion to His Purple Badness, and Theo appears! :mrgreen:

54. PS:

55. A wild Theo appears! Theo uses Marmie! It’s super effective!

56. Prrrt. :P

57. Martha in Washington says:

Or maybe you are just like your mother…she’s never satisfied.

58. Why do we scream at each other?

59. This is what it sounds like when Yankees, Phillies and Rangers fans cry. :mrgreen:

60. Lewis n' Clark says:

Right on, Theresa!

61. So good to hear from you, Theo. How ya doin? Just want to convey my gratitude for your service. May you thrive and keep safe.

62. Mr G Raffe always reminds me of those old maps which include…to us.. odd shaped continents, Australia usually missing the exotic creatures that have been seen and of course “There be Dragons”

Theo, old chap how spiffing of you to drop in.

63. Nothing of it, dear boy. I was in the neighborhood, you know, by way of extreme southern Arizona. Practically Mexico, I suppose. Still, here I am.

64. Well don’t get too hot down there…. are you near the lovely red Mesa?

and do take a trip over to the Desert Museum if you should have a free moment or opertunity

65. Prince always reminded me of a camel…

66. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

67. Let me echo that. ?????

68. Same here… though I could never quite explain why. Something about the eyes and the lips… o.O

69. The Cute Avenger says:

And he spits….?

70. What a darlin’. Those limpid eyes, that haircut! I would never hurt his feelings in a million years.

71. We’re all assuming that this is a standard sized raffe, when in fact it is not.
    He’s the one that belongs to ol’ Vladmir here:

He’s just upset that Vlad is away on business (I heard he was off buying a diamond encrusted vodka decanter and platinum and gold caviar dispenser kit). Don’t worry hon! He’ll be back soon.

72. WHY MUST YOU TAUNT ME WITH YOUR TEENEH TINEH GIRAFFE!?!?! I wants one so bad! Science, where is my teeneh tineh giraffe!???

73. mitzithecat says:

That baby…so soft and so cute! That soft fur (do giraffes have fur or hair?), those bee-u-tiful eyes. Baby looks like a plush stuffed animal. Do I need a stepladder to give a big hug and snuggle that plushness?

74. With those eyes, it’s more like Eurythmics:

I want to dive into your ocean
    Is it raining with you

Here comes the rain again
    Falling on my head like a memory
    Falling on my head like a new emotion

75. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Eurythmics = GOOD STUFF!! (mostly) Annie Lennox!!!

76. I guess it’s just a feeeeeeeeling…

77. Lewis n' Clark says:

one of them wants to use you…one of them wants to be used by you…

78. The Dutchess of Cupcake says:

That eye looks pretty unreal…(dare I suggest it might be ‘shopped?).

79. *SCOWL.*

80. i left that one just for you. :D

81. dinosaurs says:

this is truly one of the most beautiful photograph I’ve seen of a giraffe. Who’s the photographer? This giraffe is so precious, but the soft focus+lighting <3

Someone should be getting photo cred!

82. You could wipe a stamp on those eyes.

83. Seriously, I don’t know what it is about this beautiful boy with his hurt feelings, but I’ve come back to gaze upon it again and again. What a doll.

84. cheesygiraffe says: