HULK SMASH!

Bruce Banner, mild-mannered chihuahua and physicist. Thanks to a freak radiation mishap, he now has uncontrollable super powers. Now, whenever he doesn’t get his favorite kibble in his trick-or-treat bag, he transforms into… The Incredible Bulldog Slathered in Food Coloring!

Taken at last year’s Tompkins Square Halloween Dog Parade by istolethetv.

Comments

1. MamaDawn in Tulsa says:

Don’t make him mad…. you don’t want to see him mad!

2. Hahaha, great stuff. ;)

3. So when are the nuffers going to show up, complaining that it’s “cruel” to paint your pets? Even though it just washes out?

Anyway, cute little Hulk. Love the jean shorts!

4. That is the most awesome thing I’ve seen all day. :) I love the little torn jeans!

5. this is awesome! those ripped jean shorts crack me up. but i’m anticipating the nuffers decrying the use of any sort of artificial coloring on an animal.

6. Cool dog costume! Hey peeps, you can all come to my house to trick-or-treat tonight. I just built a graveyard in the front flower bed and I’m dressing up as a pirate complete with a real parrot on my shoulder – argh……..

7. What a cool goggie!

8. kibblenibble says:

Doggie looks like he is enjoying all the attenshons. *plops down in anticipation with a six-pack of pudding cups*

9. *chuckles* That is one of the best goggie costumes evar, not the least reason is it seems he doesn’t even notice he has it on

10. O No He/ She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Jeans shorts also approved heah!!!

11. O No He/ She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Have ya sent a particular invitation to Senor Pyrit of CO and his parrot?

and is the graveyard designed to prevent [earworm du jour] lil’ trick/treaters who might be [earworm du jour] out “walkin’ after midnight” across your flower bed???? :)

12. O No He/ She/It DI-unt!!! says:

(blushing and I don’t know how to create the blushing emoticon)

(forgot to excise/ delete one of the phrases about the earworm)

13. Queen of Dork says:

Oh wow! How scary! I’d give him some kind of kibble treat in his trick or treat bag if he came to my door.

14. Mmmm, lime jello powder . . .

15. O No He/ She/It DI-unt!!! says:

also I wish I could see him in the Hua Hua form….

16. The Incredible hulkdog.

Tee heee I too love the torn jeans ..So freaking adorable!

BTW Happy Halloween Peeps
    Throws Candy treats and pet treats all over for everyone!

17. LOL! That actually looks more like the real Hulk than the last two movies!

18. Aww don’t you just love Halloween :D !?

19. Great costume, it doesn’t impeed goggie at all.

Anyway I’m busy inserting razor blades into ducking apples and putting a rattler in the bran tub.

THE ABOVE IS NOT TO BE TAKEN AS A FACTUAL OCCURENCE, no need to get out the Sal Volatile.

20. hmmm, I must protest! The Hulk has purple pants! *Purple*, people!!

21. Queen of Dork says:

Peeps, I’m really excited and happy! I’m going to go and fill a huge bowl with candy to hand out to the kids who come to my door tonight! Yay! (and also try not to eat all of the Snickers) On a scary note, I opened my door to take out the garbage and a bee flew in here. He’s in here somewhere. *cue scary horror movie music* I don’t know where he went. Bonus: All of the bees here in the Mojave are Africanized so this thing is probably really mean and aggresive and wanting to kill me. Halloween. Bee. Help.

22. Kermit!! Kermit says it’s not easy bein’ green!!!

..ahem, just had to let that out. Carry on, folks.

23. kibblenibble says:

Queen: Whenever I need to disable a scary flying stinging beast, I spray it with STRONG AEROSOL hairspray. Their wings get sticky and they can’t fly. ( I know it sounds mean, but I don’t want Queen hurt. So back off, nuffers.)

24. kibblenibble says:

Spray it with hair spray!

25. Queen of Dork says:

Kibblenibble: I don’t know where it went but the thing is creating cool Halloween fodder for my daughter and her friend who just got home. They went to Fright Dome here in Vegas last night which is kind of scary. We have our bowl of candy waiting here and a sort of haunted atmosphere in the house. Also, I just scared my daughter by telling her that when she was born, she had this long, furry tail and she was swinging from the light fixtures in the birthing room but then I had them pull her down and cut that tail off. Sometimes, being a parent is really fun. :) Bwaaahaaaaaaa!

26. lol thats one scary hulk he can not only smash you but drool over you lol

27. and i tough i was the only nerd that remember that lol

28. Queenie, NOBODY has come to my door yet! I got TONS of candy, since it is Sunday, and I expected lots of kids. So far, no soap. :(

29. Apparently, never.

30. Queen of Dork says:

Oh bummer. I would SO come to your house and trick or treat if I lived there.

31. Yarr! I was here to comment otherwise and happened to overhear O NO mention me name.
    Birdcage – Brrrach’s candy!

32. Daisy Duke shorts!
    (hee!)

33. O NO – Dear, you are fine but, hee, pyrit iddn’t a “his”.
    I don’t have a plank – knowutImean? LOL!

34. Queen of Dork says:

Wow! What? :)

35. Perfect costume. Almost good enough for me to reward him with a treat. But since I don’t think he’ll be coming to my house, I’m going to stick with my traditional Halloween celebration: close the blinds and turn off the lights and enjoy dinner at the Belgian restaurant down the street. Mussels and Frites, yum!!!

36. victoreia says:

True, but purple pants are so last century!

37. Exactly!! ROTFL!!

If the green dye and super-happy look on that face didn’t push you over the funnybone edge then surely the extra touch of those perfectly torn jeans must have. I’m so crazy about this costume! :D

38. I just have to say sometimes Cute Overload is more about the owner than the pet, ain’t it? Or just equally. Lol!

39. Mary (the first) says:

OMG Fry and Laurie FTW and not only that, look how young they were! Thanks Theresa!

40. Mary (the first) says:

I’m also lovin’ the shorts!!

41. O No He/ She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@Pyrit:

1) So noted, but
    2) O NO YEW DI-unt!!!! ;)

42. O No He/ She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ KA:

wow– thanks! those doggy treats were YUMMMY!! :)

(*giggle*)

43. O No He/ She/It DI-unt!!! says:

izzat Stephen Fry?

one ‘a my alltime fave bits of dialogue, from a St. Fry film. One of the characters in the story

[Unfortunately, I can't remember whether it was a self or 3rd-person item and am only here momentarily so cannot do my usual documentation thing]…..anyhow the comment went (approx) as follows :

“I am/ He is” …”not in the business of making babies” ….

Signed, “wink, wink; nudge; nudge;
    Know whu’ I mean????” ;)

44. O No He/ She/It DI-unt!!! says:

yew am funnois.
    Ah luuuuuuuuuuv yew & yer hyoomer. :)

45. O No He/ She/It DI-unt!!! says:

there was another caption or hovertext s’where earlier this week which actually SAID who says it’s not easy being green. Think it was the odd and microscopic lil’ green froglet guy from early last week. So you’re in Cute Company!!!! :)

46. O No He/ She/It DI-unt!!! says:

(and also)

TEE hee!!! :)

47. And they could do the same costume with blue food colouring and The Hulk could become Tobias from Arrested Development!

48. “yes, i’m afraid my dog is a never-nude.”

49. Love love love Fry and Laurie… in one of the other threads they mentioned that they didn’t name their pet “Jeeves.” Well I did! Because that lil kitteh could sneak into the room “like a healing zephyr”

50. Yes!!! Another Fry and Laurie fan! I *heart* Stephen Fry.

51. NICE!

52. This is such a great, great costume. Fabulous.

(And apparently, I am posting comments too quickly. I am told to slow down…) This is the first (and last) time I’ve posted more than once on any thread…

53. Phew!!!! I have de-pirated and me and me bird are resting comfortably with the last of the kit-kats and smarties. Happy Hallowe’en!!!!

54. Wonderful costume, and s/he looks better than the real thing! That also looks like my girl, Pearl. She’s an AmStaff and she looks just like this (without the green and the great shorts. Where do you get shorts that small, anyway?) Actually, Pearl is now 12, so she no longer has such ferocius muscles!

Happy Halloween to all! (Tosses magical candy that can go anyplace in the world. I learned that trick from Santa.) :)

55. puddlepeppers says:

@Birdcage…Happy thoughts of you and you bird…Nitey to both of you.
    Bird is enjoying this because he thinks I mean nightie…Who has had
    a few too many smarties?

56. Queen of Dork says:

Yay! *gobbles candy. Then diligently brushes teeth and flosses*

57. Queen of Dork says:

Okay. Heart is melting over here. I just got a bunch of trick or treaters. One of them was a tiny little girl. I gave all of them some candy and they all said “thank you!” and then the tiny little girl….gave me a hug! Yay! How sweet!

58. CatViccer says:

It’s House!! :)

59. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

(and in THIS case, that’s a GOOD thing!! :) )

60. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

you are the most-fun person in my universe. So there.

61. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

62. Queen of Dork says:

This is so fun! Giving candy to strange children who are dressed up wierdly is like the funnest ever thing! :)

63. Green doggie!

I thought I was the only one doing that this year.

See here: http://ryunoohi.deviantart.com/#/d31w8s6

I’m not a comic book nerd, but a videogame & anime/manga nerd. So my dog gets to be a videogame canine for Halloween. Heh heh. Best part is that the character is actually a dog, so the costume was super-accurate!

Also, if you’ve got a DeviantArt account, I’d appreciate comments on my traditional turnip Jack O’ Lanterns…..I really want to win the Halloween carving contest. Please?

64. kibblenibble says:

Threadjack alert! Winston is in his Halloween costume over on Rich’s blog, Fourfour. Click the leenk eef you lof Weenston! :-)

65. muttluver says:

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

66. muttluver says:

OH NO YEW DI-UNT!!! Is right! XD

67. muttluver says:

I like the cookie ones. :D

68. muttluver says:

Target. You can find them in the section for teenage girls. I’m not even joking.

69. muttluver says:

I have a new anime to check out.

70. could it have been “Peter’s Friends”? Wasn’t one of the (girl) friends wanting one of her guy friends to “oblige” her with a baby since she wasn’t in a relationship and wanted one anyway, and Stephen Fry was all, “Yeah, not going there”?

71. this is about the “business of making babies” comment (I hit the wrong “reply”)

72. Hmm. This is a valid point. I understand your outrage. And only the damn cuteness of this fella can make us forgive his oversight. :D

73. Sadly becase of paedophilia concerns contact with kids other than ones who know you is restricts you.

74. :lol: OMG I love it! We have a couple of peeps over on CuteTalk – The Freds – who are from Australia. They’ve told us that they don’t celebrate Halloween the way us ‘Mericuns do. What about other countries? Do kids really not trick-or-treat anywhere else?

75. Doggy Duke shorts

76. Or any trendy clothing store (ie Holliser, Abercrombie & Fitch, The Buckle, etc). Size 00, or 24 in European sizing.

Style: Making girls anorexic since 1994. :roll:

77. :mrgreen:

I was a bit disappointed to find out that my boyfriend’s neighbors didn’t have their kids this weekend. I was hoping to see them all dressed up in costumes! Cutest kids EVAR. I even have his cubbard stocked full of candy (though not intentionally for trick-or-treaters :oops: ).

78. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

YUP YEW GOT it!!!!
    Wunnerful, wunnerful film all throughout and not too many folks know it ..altho’ it does seem that Clevaire CO folks tend to be more aware of it, than la Publique Generale!!! :)

79. Peter: “Oh, how can I put this delicately? It’s just that I’m not really in the vagina business.”

80. Okami is a videogame by the now-defunct Clover Studios, & it’s now owned by Capcom, I think. Anyway, I’m glad I turned you on to it. The game is a C.O. lover’s dream, because you get to…..FEED BUNNIES!!!1!! Along with other fuzzy adorable stuff, which earns you Praise that makes you stronger. That would fortify my heart too.

Also there’s demon-killing, but even some of them are kinda cute. I know you’ll be squeeing when Ajimi shows up.

81. Brinnann- It has gradually crept in here more commerce driven that people driven, my local supermarket is usually left with lots of child costumes and paraphenalia it is caledIt has always been celebrated in Scotland but Englands main day is 5th of November called Guy Fawkes night or firework night or bonfire night .
    The obove is a bit of a mess but the comment box is cutting of part of the message and I can’t see it.

82. bob drummond says:

get the dog biscuits ready .we have a winner.

83. Thanks for the tip, KN!

84. Hey, It’s Bulldog Bixby the Incredible Hulk!

85. warrior rabbit says:

Heh, I was going to say Peter’s Friends… the British Big Chill… I haven’t seen it in ages, but it was a lovely movie.

86. warrior rabbit says:

I was going to say, when I lived in Germany many (cough) years ago, they were only passingly familiar with it through our movies, etc. Now it’s actually celebrated by many… moreso in England than Germany, but still, it’s picking up there, too.

87. muttluver says:

I WANT SOME.

*grabs pudding cup, proceeds to eat without spoon*

XD!

88. muttluver says:

Awww……. now I’m wishing my parents would let me buy such a game. It looks interesting.

89. I’m guessing this will get moderated, but I bet this is the real author of: http://twitter.com/feministhulk

90. one year, I used food coloring to turn my shih tzu into Oscar the Grouch (best. costume. ever.) she was still green at Christmastime. the stuff isn’t harmful. it’s also not washable.

91. Thats my girl! Fanny- Olde English Bulldogge/ SHE_HULK

thanks for all the kind comments she had a lot of fun and won 2nd place at Tompkins(ROBBED). and by that night her color had wiped off