Do-it-Yourself Chanel Pup Purse!

The geni over at Beckerman Bite Plate have come up with a Do-it-Yourself Chanel Dog Purse costume! All it takes is an infinitely patient, fashion-conscious pup and mad craft skillz.

Instructions and more over at BBP. Sooooo-phisitcated, Tanya O.!

Comments

1. o m g

must have eet.

2. Ha-ha-ha very cute and funny! :)

3. Awesome. Not just for Halloween.

4. 260Oakley says:

Hmm, nice houndbag. But I believe most dogs are wearing Pucci this season.

5. I agree, and I am NOT talking about the purse!

6. I’m sure Coco would approve.

7. How about we not treat pets as accessories? =\

8. 260Oakley says:

FYI — If you follow the link, you’ll see that the costume is being auctioned off at a benefit for the Ontario SPCA.

9. Queen of Dork says:

Happy Halloween! *does the scary laughing sound*

10. His head is about as round as the Chanel C’s. Coinky-dinky? I think not.

11. Do I detect a mini-baroo?

12. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

cuteness of puppehs and purses! Earlier this week we had a puppeh with Tiffany’s and pearls. Now we got Chanel’s purses!!

(Hi Q!!! Just sent ya two emails!! :) )

13. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

oooooooooooooo I just thought up a fashion-related PUNchline, too-whoo!!
    of course, the source from which this developed, was from 260’s above :)

(bracing myself)

I think they ought to mfr the purse in (ready, troops?)

a HOUNDSTOOTH plaid!!!!

14. Anonymous Coward says:

is that Boo?

15. victoreia says:

*GROAN*

16. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

(immature giggle) Thanks!!! :)

17. dawnkeyotie says:

!!!!
    Really????
    !.!.!….

18. I had women daawwwing at work over this.

And, wow, reply option!

19. A Chanel bag with a built in powder puff.

20. FYI faking a Chanel logo and auctioning it off, even for a charity, is called “Trademark Infringement”. The liability involved in selling a knowingly counterfeit registered trademark is well over a million USD, and I don’t think that would be as helpful for the SPCA as hoped. Cute costume though!

21. As I was mingling amidst the throngs of people on the National Mall today, I looked at one guy’s messenger bag and there was a sweet furry face peeking out just like that! Poor puppykins was a little overwhelmed by all the bipeds, so she hid in daddy’s bag. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

22. The haircut is so purfectly round, it’s as if they put a bowl in front of its face and cut around it!

23. It must be Boo. Those teddy bear cheeks….

24. 260Oakley says:

You know I’m a seersucker for a good pun.

25. crazy weinerdog lady says:

Go to the video and watch her make it. SOOO CUTE! and it’s not Boo, it’s Cubby Beckerman!

26. crazy weinerdog lady says:

..and it’s a COSTUME people, it’s supposed to be FUNNY :)

27. It would be fun to scale this costume up for a Great Dane or a Mastiff.

28. O No He/ She/It DI-unt!!! says:

yay DC and funny semi-playful, semi-political stuff!!
    Looked like the weather there was lovely?

were ya there when Yusuf Islam aka Cat. S. attempted to complete the Peace Train song????

29. O No He/ She/It DI-unt!!! says:

yay hg!!! :)

30. O No He/ She/It DI-unt!!! says:

o no you DI-unt!!!! ;)

31. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

gonna copy/ paste a link here, to a page from Ellen DeG ‘s website,
    which includes a picture of something like that,

which Ellen deG presented to MK & Ashley Olsen (the cute twin kid actors who are now?maybe into their 20s?) a few weeks ago on her show. At the time, I thought it was a delightful moment of daytime tv, very unusually fun.

32. Unfortunately, I missed that part. That’s one of my favorite songs, too. Seems the Metro trains weren’t quite expecting the number of people who wanted to use the system, and it took a VERY long time to get downtown. So worth it, though. Perfect day and hundreds of thousands of nice, reasonable people. And puppies. :)

33. this lil’ doggie looks like Will Ferrell

34. noemi megan pasapera morales says:

no estiendo nada??:)

35. OMG!!! So cute!!!! What kind of a puppy is that?!

36. What kind of dog is that??
    SOO freakin cute, I must have one! hehe