When They Said I Would Become a “Service Dog”, This was Not what I had in Mind

“Sir, would you like some coffee? Tea? A swift kick in the seat of your pants?”

Forwarded by Chief Sister Officer via Buzzfeed

Comments

1. Tiffany boxes! I know Tiffany boxes when I see them! :mrgreen:

2. Bark-fest at Tiffany’s!

3. Adorable puppeh… serving brekkie… on my favorite blue box?! WANT!!!

4. That face suggests a “Cute or Sad?” tag…

5. Stressfactor says:

@Berg — to me that face says “Treat now? I’ve been a good doggie. Treat now?”

6. @Stressfactor: I like your interpretation more! Cute pup, cute pic.

7. Love the pearls! :mrgreen:

8. Oh, the hum…, er, dogmanity!

I bet puppehs yearn for the days of yore when their human food providers treated them simply as pets instead of objects on which to focus their psychoses., idiosyncratic quirks, and other personality disorders.

9. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

AuntieBellum: ya got MY line!!!

use it in good health :)

10. Kinda reminds me of Benji.
    This would be the direct to DVD release of “Benji:Undercover”, where Benji goes undercover at Tiffany’s to bust a theft ring. ;-)

11. For my daily animal fix I come here and go to Buzzfeed. These two places more than satisfy! Loved all those costumes! :D

12. MoonCatty says:

Strangely passive aggressive caption for such a whimsical and sweet photo.

13. bob drummond says:

maybe fido should talk to his/her union rep.I

hope he/she is being paid well for this act of servitude!

14. 260Oakley says:

Breakfast at Pekingese
    (starring Audrey Hepbone)

15. Oh I can hear the theme song now. Mooooooyoooyooon river…..

16. so cutttttttttte lovely costume

17. The pearls. Oh dear heavens clutch the pearls.

18. Anyone know what breed or mix this pup might be? Too cute…

19. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

oooooooooh 260 : Audrey Hepbone?????

yew’ve outdun even yer own self, they-uh!!!

( sound of golf clapping )

(or, if you wanna go more blue-collar, you may select instead, the
    sound of approving crowd, roaring from the bleachers of whichever basebaru stadium is de rigeur these days …..)

20. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Also, after reading comment # 14 (from Bob Drummond),
    it occurs to me that this pup and the disapproving piggie w/ the little red rainboots …. might want to contact the same booking/ talent agent ….

21. Cute pearls indeed :D!

22. Damned stupid.

23. 260Oakley says:

Oh, look a handy little reply button so I can say “Thanks, I’ll take both!”

24. theft RING. ba-dum-chhhh! (drum and splash symbol noise)

25. AT&T Park, it seems.

26. cutemomome says:

I love the pearls!!!!

27. 260Oakley starring in Punny Girl. In your CO theatre right now :)

28. She’s a Boxer, obviously.

29. *boxer* too cute

It looks just like my wirehair dachshund – some of them are extra floofy!

30. And according to my vet – a trusted source – dachsie owners are especially prone to dressing up their doggies for halloween

31. My Fur Lady, with Eliza Doglittle.

32. Agreed…
    This doesnt look too nice or comfortable for that poor doggie…

33. Hey look! The little metal pot in the “tea” service is actually the top half of a moka pot, a metal contraption that makes espresso–minus the levers, buttons, and digital displays.

He’s definitely serving coffee. Not tea.

34. Poor good doggie not rolling over or shredding costume.

35. Lewis n' Clark says:

oh, you got THAT right, Theresa!

36. I would not mind receiving a gift (Tiffany’s or otherwise) in this fashion. Yes please.

37. Looks exactly like a Norfolk Terrier! Supa cutee.