I don’t vant to suck my blood!

Ow. Ow ow ow ow ow ow OW! How do these freakin’ vampires not have split lips? Worst costume ever; I now have T-minus 3 days to construct a costume out of cotton balls, velour, and tinsel.

Velour? Cottonballs? Suggestion: Meowingtino Liberace, Anna.

Comments

1. LOL! Ha-ha-haaaaaa!

2. We all know how cats wear tinsel….

3. Gleetings honourable cutologist peeps.

4. I like to drink bluuuuuuud!

5. Fang’em High

6. Hah I like that face.

7. Fabulous fang akshun!

8. MrsShortShoes says:

Looks like my little gray tiger, on she has one broken fang. She broke it on the door to her carrier on my move across the country. Now one of her nic names is Snaggletooth.

9. Our brown tabby has teeth like that, too! I have fun imagining him with braces to correct them.

10. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

(tinee?) tabeeeeee?

(anticipates T.U.M.)

11. Go Team Tabby!

12. thanks for posting my picture !
    never thought of a vampire, good idea :)

13. he he
    it’s very funny picture

14. StormCat42 says:

My little lover boy does this for me when he’s feeling snuggly… He knows I like playing with his front toofies… LOL My son complains that I’m the only one he’ll do this for.. I tell him that it’s because I’m “Mom”, so nyeah!! LOL

Go Team Tabby Indeed!!

15. Sasha's Mum says:

@ Susan — ROFL! Haven’t had tinsel in the house since the first year we had Sasha (a tabby!) in the house. Lesson learned.

16. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Stormcat re “I’m mom & nyeah”: :)

17. I bet you haven’t seen anything like that before http://www.cuteheaven.com/?p=652

18. In addition to the tinsel ban, my mom’s cat got into some curling ribbon one time. We watched him for a few days–he was fine. He did, however, “create” a ready to hang little, erm, “ornament” in the lavatory area. We opted not to hang it.

Now for something completely different…….go TABBBBBBIEEEEEESSSS! :-)

19. Reminds me of when every blog out there had a vampire kitten or bunny as a mascot.

20. The toofs! The toofs!

21. Looks just like my Mighty Max!

22. Stripies! LOVE the stripies!

23. Alternate costume idea: Chairman Meow

24. :lol: That is one scary vampire kitty :lol:

25. wannadance says:

hi, hon glad…
    once my ‘boy friend’ and i went as hersey bars: with and without nuts. then we we nt as purity and pruience: he was a priest and i was rocky horror in complete skimpy costume…
    i guess i could go now as the guy in the wheelchair,,,name?

that movie changed my life. must have had a boring life…

26. wannadance says:

ali, that is just so funny and so cat like…

27. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Ali-baba: nice storytelling abilities, there! Nicely turned description, indeed.

(esp since the ….object of the story ….might have been considered unattractive, in a purely marketing aspect ;) )

Signed,
    An Offishul Librariologist.
    MLS and everythin’

(that term for the career, coined by one ‘uh me knucklehaid brudders)

28. @ OHNO…thank yew! I appreeshkiate (couldn’t resist being silly :-) ) that—especially coming from an Offishul Librariologist & everythin’ ! :-)
    Yea, said object did require delicacy in its’ description. I guess it was a good thing I didn’t take a picture & send that in, huh? The MOD 2000 would prolly have ‘sploded! ;-)

29. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Ali-baba:

“wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!”

30. @ AliBaba Lolol loved the story, and picturing the Mod 2000 having a “s**t-fit is really cracking me up.
    What a face… how can you go to work with this going on?

31. Oh, the sunlight. It burns!!

32. wannadance – Nice to hear from you, I guess your at one of your good stages. :)

33. This is why I named one of my boys LUGOSI! :)

34. @Berg – so funny! I imagine my hamster with braces to correct her overbite!

35. Kitten update: My dad called me yesterday and said that while the surviving kitten is quite healthy, he has developed a bothersome and dangerous habit. When he hears someone pull into the driveway, he runs toward the car. Because of allergies, my dad can’t keep a kitten indoors. I said, “Would you like me to take him?” and Dad said, “Yes.” I haven’t yet told my husband and am looking for the right opportunity and words to tell him that our kitteh population will soon be expanding by one tiny gray poof.

36. “Do I have any tuna on my teef?”

37. A REAL Sabertoothed Cat! Ha! Ha! Ha!

38. @O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!

Thanks! I couldn’t get here in time to call Tinee Tabbee!

My dear departed Mr. Whiskers was a tuxedo cat with very prominent fangs like the kitteh in the picture. He was like a little Mini-Lugosi.

39. @Noelegy :lol: Just drop said “tiny gray poof” into your hubby’s lap “:lol: Then say, “My dad gaves us this kitty and we can’t give it back.” :lol:

40. Teresa, my husband didn’t put up a fight at all. The tiny gray poof is tentatively being named Smokey, as one of hubby’s favorite movies is “Smokey and the Bandit,” and the poof of indeterminate gender is smoky gray. Smokey took a bottle last night, had a sink bath, and promptly climbed my husband’s shirt, tucked him/herself into the Axis of Snorgling, and fell asleep. This morning, Smokey gnawed the tip of the nipple right off the bottle, so is apparently ready for semisolid food. Hubby mixed some gooshy food with formula into a paste and put it on a plate. Smokey nommed it up and then proceeded to walk through the remains.

41. P.S. Hubby is off work this week, so he’s at home today and I am sure will have numerous opportunities to bond with Smokey. :)

42. JohnnieCanuck says:

Smoke gets in your eyes. What’s a guy to do?

43. Lewis n' Clark says:

Ack – my Clarkie has two fangs, and every once in a while, I hear him gnawing on something. Kinda like a woodchuckles

44. Smokey appears to be a girl. Hubby says “Smokey” is not a girl’s name. Smokey continues her mission to steal my husband’s heart.

45. :lol: Sounds like “Smokey” is doing just fine, Noelegy :lol: You can tell your hubby that our dear departed kitty “Smokie” was a girl of 16 before she crossed the Rainbow Bridge on August 31 of this year so that tiny gray poof can also be called “Smokey” or “Smokie” since that name is good for a girl or boy cat :lol:

46. very beautifulllll :-)