And from the Dust, the Bunnies Shall Rise

I’ll make you a deal, Doc: I won’t tell anyone you were conducting experiments the feds would find highly suspicious, if you don’t tell the world that we’re now ambidextrous bipeds with a hankerin’ for world domination.

Secure the carrot crops, Anita H.

Comments

1. Bunnyfluffs says:

Argh.. the cute.. it hurts..

2. I need to offer this tiny bipedal bun a baby carrot! At once!

3. BRAINNNNNZZZZ…

4. Retired Hippie says:

Its like he’s got those pjs with the feet! Too stinkin cute!

5. Someone needs to dress this bun up like a Beatrix Potter character!

6. janet2buns says:

Those of us who are indentured servants to bunnies knew this day was coming. We can only hope that our bunny masters will ask for leniency on our behalf when the bunny overlords are installed. I’m afraid disapproval will be swift and merciless.

7. I for one bow down to our new qte bun overlords.

8. @Bunnyfluffs – I thought the same thing. *Overload* *Overload*
    Bunny does not compute. Can not possibly be real.

9. He’s late. He’s late. For a very important date. No time to say “hello” – goodbye! He’s late, he’s late, he’s late. So in the next picture, is the white rabbit being chased by a blonde-haired girl in a pinafore? ;-)

In other rabbit-related news, if you all have not seen this BRILLIANT bunny photo shoot, check it out NOW.

10. SOOOOOO CUUUTE!!!!!!

11. killing me softly with his cuteness

12. skippymom says:

Ooh, I was already planning to pull out all my carrots this week before the ground gets cold, now I will get on that STAT!!! Don’t want no evil buns stealing my crops.

13. Awwwwwwwwwwwww! so fluffy!!!! :-)

14. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

also, BEF!!!

15. Too late, bun, we’ve all submitted to the Cute long ago. Just take us to your leader.

16. Next! Hi I’m Thomas O’Bun and I would like to sing “My favourite Carrot” take it away maestro please.

17. All I can think of after reading Prongs story is:

Come, Pinky, we must prepare for tomorrow night.
    Why? What are we going to do tomorrow night.
    Same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world!

18. skippymom says:

Oh, and by the way, I do believe this bunny is pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen.
    He looks like the Velveteen Rabbit after becoming real.

19. “Sir, your carriage has arrived and is waiting for you at the front gate.”

20. 260Oakley says:

The Bun Also Rises
    (obvious, but it need to be said)

21. I knew it! Bunnies are evil. Cute, but evil.

22. Look at you, standing there on your hind legs like a couple of Rory Calhouns.

23. OMG – he’s wearing fuzzy footie pyjamas!

24. he needs a tiny hat. badly.

25. cute bunny tail

26. How cute is she! Her name is fifi, she was the cutest bunny ever, unfortunately she passed away :(

27. Drop dead cute!

28. Oh, she is precious!

29. Awww, Anita. I’m sorry. She is just about the adorabuhlest bunny I’ve seen.

She only needs a monocle and a top hat and her outfit would be complete.

30. My condolences as well, Anita. Thanks for sharing the ultra cute of Fifi with us!

31. Is that real?? *faints dead away*

32. Ohhhhh noooooo, Anita…so sorry to hear. I too have a few buns that have passed over to the other side (the clover-field side, that is). Looks like Fifi had the bestest personality. And as chanpon said, “She is just about the adorabuhlest”. I concur.

33. BAHHHHHH SO CUTE!!!!! I cannot handle it. That is all.

34. Aaaah-mazing! Love it, love it.

A once in a lifetime capture! Bravo.

35. Zoinks! Is this possibly the BEST C.O. PIC EVER?!?!?!

36. That’s a smile, right there.

37. Cue ‘Dawn of the Rabbit’ music: Dommmmmm, Dummmm, TaDumm!

38. Somewhere in a world without shrimp, the demon Anyanka is trembling.

Anita, I’m sorry about fifi.

39. Fluffy fluffy belly!!! *tickle and faint*

40. So cute ;)!
    I’m just planning to have one :)!

41. Amy, there is only one kind of hat adequate for Napoleon Bunaparte!

Anita, so sorry to hear that. I’ll always remember Fifi…

42. Standing Bun! So lovely. So sorry, Anita, that Fifi is no longer.

Puts me in mind of a Michael Sowa picture. All that’s missing is a robe or some britches.

43. I’m glad someone else has noticed they’re bunny has a penchant for Megalomania…and it’s not just my Button.

I’m not alone…right?

44. how cute! I’m so sorry for you loss, Anita. The little ones just do not live long enough…

45. 260Oakley says:

Attila the Bun?

46. Bunnies aren’t just cute like everybody supposes,
    They’ve got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses.
    And what’s with all the carrots?
    What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?
    Bunnies, bunnies it must be bunnies!

47. If only my dust bunnies were that cute. I must pick heem up and cuddle heem and see the disapproval on hees leetle face. Kiss-kiss.

48. Zom-bunn-ies!

49. The body shape is too darn adorabuls.

50. Kudos to Nekussa and Kar for the Buffy reference :-)

51. zekenzoey says:

note to self: raised bed gardens next year

52. peter rabbit must be looking for his blue jacket~~

53. @zekenzoey

>>note to self: raised bed gardens next year

on stilts.

54. aquamarine565 says:

when cute stuffed animals COME TO LIFE…
    DUN… DUN… DUNNNNNN…

this is the twilight zone.

55. I said awe out loud.

He needs a top hat and cane to dance! lol

56. -Oversized furniture props: check.
    -Poa wood floors: check
    -Very short female Southern California college freshman working parttime at the Magical Kingdom aka Happiest Place on Earth: check
    -Wee fur suit with a fake bunneh head, inside which you will find the college freshman: check

57. Bunkeh Rabbets says:

All that money we rabbets paid Disney for the “bunnies are sweet and lovable” propaganda was well spent. Hoomins are so easily fooled, we’re in your houses, under your beds, we’ve chewed through the phone lines, MUHAHAHAH!

58. Miss Ruth says:

Love the hovertext – now that’s a horror movie I’d watch!

59. That is the cutest bunny picture ever! I just wanna snuggle that baby.

60. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Amy: I concur entirely with your assessment of the bun’s wardrobe needs.

61. This…is…beautiful. *tear*

62. Music mystro….and do the bunnay hop, hop, hop, hop! (applause sign)

63. This photo would make an awesome desktop wallpaper. Is there a full size version of this that we can download?

64. awww … he’s got his little bunny slippers on !

65. How precious!!!