Early Prep for Halloween 2010

“Uh, no, I don’t plan on being a Gamorrean for Halloween. Why do you ask?”

Nah, more Natalie Wood if you ask me, Danica L.

Comments

1. “Oinkastic”!! What a great hovertext Prongs!

And that cute little nosicle looks like it’s made out of a whole bunch of toebeans! :)

2. Boop on the nose!

3. That’s a truffle hunting pup if you ask me.

4. Star Wars rules. Go rebels!

5. Totally has the look for Falcore from the Neverending story!

6. DIABEETUS

7. That’s what happens when your dog runs into the sliding glass door.

8. that is the most grandpa-tastic puppy face I have ever seen !!!!

9. How many feet does that doggie have?

10. Peanut's mama says:

DERZ! YOU TOTALLY READ MY MIND!

I WAS TOTALLY THINKING LUCKDRAGON MYSELF!!

“NEVERENDING STOOOOOOOREEEEEEEE….!!!!!”

11. CHEEKS.
    Want to pinch em.

12. victoreia says:

“…And Wilfred Brimley as Falcore.”

13. Yeeee!!!!! I had a little mechanical dog when I was 3 years old that looked just like that puppy! Same nose! Same coloring! Does it do sommersaults also like my little Fluffy? Gimme it! Gimme it!

14. Well that hasn’t happened to me in a long time I’m being mod”erated.
    Too many exclamation points?

15. @Malinki, luckily, I had already swallowed my sip of tea!

16. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Gig: Welcome to the “Mod Squad” !!! :) :)

17. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

GAH

“GiGI” NOT “Gig”!!

(growl mutter pout)

18. Snouty.

19. WHAT KINDA DOG IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!

20. Mary (the first) says:

That poor baby to be teased for his nosicleness! I bet his puppy bref and nommable ears would make up for any piglet style nosicles!

21. Great Hitler moustache :)

22. H**ler must be on the no no list?

23. How cute :)!
    I haven’t seen flat faced dog before ….

24. Those ears were made for kronsching. And that’s just what I’ll do *kronsch… omnomnom* … *agk* got a mouthful of tufty bit… *resumes soft kronsching*

25. I concur with derz & Peanut’s mama. Before I read anything my first thought was “OMG a baby Falcore”

26. Reinforcements says:

It’s a secret to everyone!

27. He’s a Pekingese mix, and oh my gosh this is crazy, but I have a Pekingese and her name is “Oink” – for good reason. :-)

28. I didn’t know what a Gamorrean was, so I clicked on that link and nearly had water come out my nose. That was hilarious…and that face! I want to smoooche it.

29. Way too cute for Gamorrean. Plus I bet Gamorrean doesn’t have sweet smelling paw-paws and I bet this guy does.

30. this pup is one of the cutest puppies i have ever seen. too adorable.

31. I was thinking he looks exactly like that flying dog thing on “Never Ending Story”

32. He’s so cute!! He actually reminds me of my dog…who also happens to look like Falcor and Gizmo: http://www.twitpic.com/312ph9

33. OMG Ashley!! You have the funniest looking dog I have ever seen. That is totally Gizmo!! That face would kill me every day.

34. its a baby falcore!