Mo-horse

“Hey, what can I say? Mr. T has always been one of my idols.”

Hannah H. explains this is “a rare skyrian pony located in Greece named Iggy. They have lots of personality, as you can see. They only stand about four feet high”

Comments

1. 260Oakley says:

Love the hoofer text. Pony is definitely a member of the Hay-Team.

2. Now if he only had a perm, all would be well!!!

3. LOL He is all
    HAY THERE! You got any apples? Sugar? Yummy food?

4. @ Sparklepaw.. he needs some glitter and a heart or something on his rump and he would be all My little Ponied up!

5. Other captions “Look, my Davy Crocket hat came in!”
    “I’m not just the president of the Mane Club for Horses, I’m a member too!”
    “I’m a fro-ny”

6. flutterby says:

Pony leeps!! Soft velvet muzzle, want to blow raspberries on eet!

7. I pity the foal!

8. Horse ‘fro!!!!!

9. I dunno. It looks less mohawk-y than bad-toupee-y to me.

But Mr. Pony McHappypants doesn’t look like he much cares what it looks like. :)

10. Looks like Stavros to me. Who loves ya, baby?

11. Andi in NC says:

Oakley and Mel – both of you rock…

Iggy looks so happy – I’d love to see a different picture that highlights his petite-ness!

12. skippymom says:

Forelock mohawk.

13. Its the…
    MULLET HORSE!!!

14. I bet this pony would rock the hell out of some afropuffs!

15. warrior rabbit says:

@skerrington LOL! Good job.

@Andi in NC Yes, I’d like to see his height in context, too.

16. Kinda looks like he’s got a mullet thing working there.

You know. Pony business in the front, par-tay in the back!

17. Gizmo more like party in the front and PAR-TAY…in the back LOL

18. Martha in Washington says:

“They only stand about four feet tall.” That would so fit in my house!

I think I’ll wear my hair like that today!

19. What a happy little horsie! Yay!

20. 260Oakley, skerrington and Mel said it all LOL!

21. There once was a horse with a mohawk.
    He got it when he had a big shock.
    He was badly alarmed,
    though not really harmed,
    But it totally frizzled his forelock.

22. Lovely leeps!

23. LOL
    Cool horse :)

24. skerrington wins the thread.

25. Sing it with me: “I been through the desert on a horse with fro’ mane…”

(Lordy, I’m old.)

26. Ana Félix Pires says:

Snort, “mo-horse”! :D

27. OMGPONIES!!!!11!!!!111!

28. LoveyKittyMum says:

What the ever-melancholy Lyle Lovett would look like were he HAPPY and a PONIE!!!!!!

29. (The Original) Mel says:

In the desert, you can’t remember fro-mane and there ain’t no one there to give you fro-pain.

30. “Fro-ny,” “Hay-team” Lol!!

Before I read anything I would’ve bet money the owner had teased its mane.

31. With a dab of hair product he could be Emo Pony!

32. Desdemona says:

Skippymom for the win!

33. skippymom says:

@Desdemona, aw, shucks, it wasn’t among my best efforts, but thanks!

34. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

like, omg, there’s like, sooooooooooo much to love about, like, this post and the responses!!! Like, TO-tally!!!

(not entirely sure why I felt an urge to go all Valley on this b***????)

**AND YAY for NTM for providing the Ebonically Correct spelling for the term “fool”!!!! :) :)

35. *applause* to Skippymom and 260Oakley! :lol:

36. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

And, @ skippymom: — ” was SO!!!”

Signed,
    Very Mature & Dignified.

(so there.)

37. skippymom says:

@O NO: Oh yeah, you and what army?! I know you are, but what am I? My brother can beat up your brothers!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!11111

38. O HAI

or is it O HAY?

39. Haha, happy horse is rockin a muppet doo.

40. Anyone else seeing Alfalfa? I bet that pony would like to see some alfalfa.

41. Ig-ee the wonder horse Ig-ee the wonder horse
    like a streak of gravy sliding on a plate
    Like the slowest arrow limping from a bow
    Like a mighty fur ball he seems to fly
    you’ll hear about him every where you go
    The time will come when everyone will know
    the name of Ig-ee the wonder horse Ig-ee the wonder horse

Sorry Champion

42. This picture shows how short they are.

Unless that’s a super-tall lady standing in a two-story barn.

43. Hey, NTMTOM-
    I have been to the island of Skyros and seen these ponies there. Thanks for sharing!

44. fluffernugget says:

The Buckwheat of ponies!

45. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

and Fluffernugget wins tha Internet!!!

(altho’, by my memory of Eddie Murphy on SNL,
    the preferred pronunciation *might* be “BU-wheat” ….? )

what a FAB punchline you grabbed!!!

46. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ skippymom: …..wouldja care to open
    an introductory membership, in the “Oh, so Dignified & Mature Club”??? :) ;)

I thnk you’d be a Most Excellent Candidate.

47. victoreia says:

@O NO: [blink] “Dignified & Mature Club”? There is such a monster?

And Oakley rocks. “….horse with fro’ mane” *snerk*

48. victoreia says:

@(The Original) Mel: just reinforce the ear worm, why dontcha?

49. I Pihihihihihihihihity the foooo dont eat no hahahahahay!

50. It’s like… Mr. T meets Mr. Ed.

Mr.Ted?

51. bob drummond says:

Mr.T would love to see this horsebusiness right now!
    What would Mister Ed have thought?

52. I’ve never seen a horse smile before. This is great!

53. Why are horse lips so dang cute?!

54. Now that’s a horse of a different coiffure.

55. BWa ha ha , and ha. thanks guys, just spent two and a half hours in physics purgatory with my grade 11 daughter. This picture helps.

56. personally, I like his bright, sparkly, mischeif-filled eyes the best. If you don’t keep on your toes around this pony, you’re going to land on an entirely different part of your anatomy!!!

57. @nissa

>>Why are horse lips so dang cute?!

because tulips are out of season?

58. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ victoreia:

(giggle) Why of COURSE there is, Sweetie/ Baby/ Cookie/ Honeylamb!!!!!

(stifled giggle)

59. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

And btw: YAY Hon Glad!!! :)

Nice dedication to a craft, there!!!

60. SAYCHOWDUH! says:

I whip ma hair back & forth!

61. Sucha little tease! ;-)

62. KittyMarthaPoo says:

I’m sure she’d like to tell us all about her neat hairdo, but she’s a little hoarse… :)

63. What a great picture, so happy!! Makes my morning, thanks. :)

64. He is so cute, and we cannot even see his teeth!!

65. I have a friend who lives on a farm. Some of her farm animals are of the miniature variety: she has two mini-goats, a mini-donkey, and a mini-horse. My DOG is taller at the shoulder than the mini-horse. Both the mini-donk and the mini-horse like to wander around following people and biting their butts to get attention. :)

66. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Noelegy: well…at least they are CLEAR about their emotional needs!!!
    Nothing passive-aggressive about those mini-me’s!!!

And, just like almost all small critters, they get away with MOIDER, due to
    small size and cuteness!!! :)

67. No pony baloney with this lil ho’-ney

68. night elf mohawk! see WoW Mr. T grenade…

69. Mister Ed: Wilbuuuuuuuurr! Look what Carol’s hairdresser did to me!

70. Oooow there’s a farm with them in my town. I feel so proud right now!