C.O. Dating Tips!

Remember, kids, no matter how hard you try to set the perfect mood — romantic violin music, kung-fu fight sound effects, strangers watching on closed-circuit TV — never try to get frisky on the first date.

Comments

1. Poor puppeh! Kitteh is all..”I TOLD you I had a headache!”. ;-)

2. “No, the white phone.”

3. tough love. :p

4. WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOO! my first first! Yee-haw!!!!’ :-)

5. Alas, no “Interspecies Snorgling” tag for these guys. Kitteh just wasn’t feelin’ the love.

6. AWWW POOR LITTLE PUP GETTING A SMACKDOWN FOR WANTING TO PLAY!!

7. Awwwwwwwwww-hahahahaha-awwwwwwww!

8. oh yes thank you. I can’t wait for the sequel where the puppy gets up and goes “How about now? Is now a good time?”

9. Yea Victoreia! An Airplane! reference.

About the video: What is this bizarre show? It’s like Japan’s Cutest Animal Videos but instead of annoying Saget, there’s a panel of folks whose reactions are captured on screen.

The peeps are just distracting. It’s like those lame laugh tracks. I KNOW when to laugh, you don’t have to cue me baby!

10. ROFLMAO… Love the kitty kungfu move knoking the puppy into teh bed!

11. The Pimp hand!

12. I’m not that kind of girl bozo, but whated I do, you sour puss.

13. Not without my consent!

14. back off, Mister

15. @ Mamabear: From my experience of Japanese television about 80% of the programming involves some sort of panel and video clips. Even the “hard news” is done in this format. Not that our news programming isn’t morphing into this.

16. awww… come here poor puppeh, I will snorgle with you!

17. Poor puppy! But kitteh is holding fast: No means no.

What is up with the rabbits with the gigantic buckteeth at the very beginning?! Any insights there, Beagler?

18. I LOL’ed, but I think that kitten got it in the end. You could just see that little pup was planning on a big attack! I’ve seen that look too many times on Piggy my puggle when Willow my cat smacked him upside the head.

19. skippymom says:

Eddy and Chloe were getting up to something similar to this yesterday afternoon. She didn’t manage to knock him off the bed, though. I’ll have to train her to smack harder.

20. warrior rabbit says:

Ohmigod I can’t breathe! That whimper and then the KO, jeez, it just makes me LAUGH! I keep backing it up to :16 and playing that section over and over again. Siiiiiiiigh. [wipes tears away]

21. warrior rabbit says:

also… bunnies!

22. “Oh Kevin, HR thinks you’re about due for another Sensitivity Training.” :mrgreen:

23. I felt sorry for the sweet puppy, and I’m a cat lover!

24. ROTFLMAO. !!!!!!!

25. Dammit, I said “No” means “No!”

26. Whoa! Someone’s feeling a little punchy today!

27. Maybe the kitty is a boy, and the puppy is a girl? I may have missed the identifiers.

28. Gigi FT5thElementW!

29. And we thought Pepe Le Pew had it bad….

30. Queen of Dork says:

Kitty was having none of that! This evening, after eating his dinner my cat plopped down and began purring in a way that kind of sounds like a cricket. My daughter and I were pretending that he told us he is studying Cricket as his foreign language in school and he’s practicing.

31. @QoD, BrrrrRRR? Brrrrrrr Brrrrrr BrrrrRRRRR?

32. LOL @ 0:16
    Dog: *whimperingks*
    Cat: *looks up at dog, punches dog in face*

33. Hey Queenie and all, last week, I heard the cutest sentence ever uttered by a human bean. ;) I was down in DC visiting my brother and his family, and the men in my family are world-famous for messing with their kids. My nephew has a rather large toy Tyrannosaurus rex, and my brother decided to tell my niece (3 1/2) that its name was “Junior” and it was her little brother. My niece gathered up her plush hedgehog, leaped away and said:
    “Run away, Porkypine, Junior is an alligator, and he’s going to bite you!”

My brother and I almost killed ourselves laughing our @$$es off.

34. I vote for a “cute or sad” tag for this one!!

35. I said I DON’T want to play!!!

36. Queen of Dork says:

Theresa: :)!

37. :lol: Our cat, Badger, should do that to our other cat, Dooley, when he bugs her :lol:

38. @QoD, they must enter an Official Censor phase around 3 1/2-4. The boy (aka Le Roi Soleil) is cool now with the broccoli song, and songs in general, but now the little girl is telling people “No! Stop it! Don’t say that! Don’t sing!”

39. Did anyone else notice the way the bunnehs were drawn like Jerry Lewis Asian stereotypes with their eyes, 4 huge teeth, and one with black rimmed glasses? The only thing missing is them saying ‘ahhhh soooo’.

40. @ Tees – yes, totally agree with the cute or sad tag. I got a bit sniffly at poor goggie’s hurt expression when the cat knocks him/her over. Damn hormones.

41. OMG. *wipes tears of laughter from eyes*

42. That´s what´s I call a proper b*tch slap! :D

43. What did puppeh expect? He was CHEWING on kitteh’s ear!!!!

44. arachnophile says:

LOL! Poor pup – can’t win against the shifting fancies of TEH Kitteh! Too very cute. If they were both youngin’s it might have worked. :)

young love is so fickle

45. not at all funny or cutr.

46. crazy weinerdog lady says:

awww poor puppies face when he falls over LOL poor baby :)

on another note: Japanese tv makes me wanna puke lol

47. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!!! says:

@ Barbarella:

….ya mean there is such a THING as a “proper” B****slap?????

I kinda thought the whole pernt (aka point) of a slap upside tha haid, is as
    a *nonverbal cue for “hey, get a CLUE”!!!?????

Signed,
    Just talkin’ “Smack!!!” :)

48. Poor wee doglet! Is there any back story to this? I want reassurance that the puplet has received remedial snorgling!

49. Strawberry_Thief says:

Poor dogdog, he just wanted love.
    He can snufflick my ear.

50. muttluver says:

XD

That’s all I have to say.

51. Damn, she knocked him out though……..

52. @mamabear

>>Did anyone else notice the way the bunnehs were drawn like Jerry Lewis Asian stereotypes with their eyes, 4 huge teeth, and one with black rimmed glasses?

i saw that and winced. someday that stuff will disappear altogether, i’m sure.

53. The final hit was the cutest:

“And that’s for your backsass, dog!”

54. O NO He/She /It DI-unt!!! says:

….Also, @ Mr. Bulldog in the video:

Sadly sir,
    it seems, that she’s just not that into you :(

55. Bulldog is prosopopoeia of Derp.

O NO – Nice word for your collection. :)

56. (The Original) Mel says:

That is what I call a hangdog face. Pimp hand indeed.

57. Muahhahhah…. Way to go kitty!

58. Everybody was kung-fu fighting
    Those cats were fast as lightning
    In fact it was a little bit frightening
    For they fought with expert timing…

59. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Hon Glad: fer shur & way righteous, Dude!!

60. It boggles my mind that a Japanese show has stereotype bunnies like that. I laughed out loud, but I boggled, too. I guess stereotypes have less teeth (did you see what I did thar) when it’s the majority mocking itself.

61. These two should take a lesson from Alistair and Maud:

See? Much less violent….

62. @me

yeah, sometimes you just have to wear boggle goggles.

63. Poor doggie!! Next CO installment= (I hope) revenge of the dawg: I Keel you…

64. muttluver says:

…………..I NOW DEMAND THAT ALISTAIR AND MAUD’S VID BE POSTED IMMEDIATELY.

Seriously, that was so cute!!! The play play play! Paw and then the cat is just like, Ok, that’s enough. *pushes gently with paw*

And I loved the bulldog video too. So cute! He’s all, play bite! And she’s all, NO!!!!! :P :D (I really wish those smileys could be combined.)

65. muttluver says:

(………I did not realize the :P smiley looked like it was smiling on this website.)

66. even the cat looked surprised at it’s own strength, but only for a second. comedy!

67. warrior rabbit says:

They already have it looped over at senorgif.

68. OMG! That doggy can easily chew that cat out no problem. That’s funny :)

69. More love: