Dumbbell Vs. Dumbbell

… and our next competitor will be the Russian weightlifter Ivan “Eyebrows” Redonkulovich, who will attempt the ten-pound clean and jerk. Take it away, Ivan!

Comments

1. “Redonkulovich”! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

2. And in other cute kitten news, Apple unveils the iPounce, an iPad for kittehs. You can see a demonstration of this wonderful new gadget/technology here.

3. Ivan “Eyebrows” Redonkulovich–oh NOMTOM, how I do love you! ha.

Undaunted by his inability to execute the clean and jerk, little Ivan enters himself in the gymnastics semifinals on the parallel bar…

4. PS: Kitteh is all “Why I’ll moidalize you!”

5. HAAAAAAAAAAAA!

What is the *deal* with kittens?

6. Love the nickname “eyebrows.” That kitteh does have some quite ridonkulous browz.

7. That is adorable! Love the story line, and I especially love the forward roll action at about the 57 second mark.

8. Gotta love kittens… love the occasional “oh! my tail!” distractions

BIG cats playing with pumpkins, it’s like they all turn into kittens :)
    (sorry, I have no idea how to submit this otherwise)

9. Beth covered in cat hair says:

Ivan looks like a Turkish Van.
    I love it when he does that roll over the bar…goofy kitty!

10. skippymom says:

Love how around 0:35 he steps away from the dumbbell and does a couple of spins, as though that will somehow rev up his strength, then goes back and tries some more.

11. This reminds me of the japanese show: Cat Weightlifting

12. 260Oakley says:

Ivan is obviously abusing hair-roids.

13. S – love the big cats/pumpkins video. Thanks for linking it!
    So funny to see the same mannerisms that my little kittehs exhibit.

14. Copperbat says:

ehn.

15. Bellablue says:

>>>looks over at the judges table…holds bref

9.8 7.6
    and 10 (no one says anything cause that judge has the same eye brows as Groucho Marx)
    :-)

16. metsakins says:

pretty much looks like my trips to the gym, only mine not so cute.

17. OMG that cat weightlifting video is just about the strangest and most awesome thing I have ever seen. Thanks TheSwede!!

18. “Redonkulovich”?!! Ha!

19. lol. I wish the dumbbell would have finished him off. good one..

20. skippymom says:

My cat Eddy is really dumb, and not as cute as Ivan…wait, did I just say that? Naughty mommy (slaps self). I think I may get him a dumbbell and see what he does with it.

21. lol i love the “GASP…..TAIL!!!” distractions….awww kittens they are adorafreakinbul

22. He’s licking his paws to get a grip, he looks to see if the plates are fully tightened, now he seems to be adopting a unorthodox grip,he turns circles to syche himself up and… no he cant quite make it I’m sorry but no red lights showing for him. One can’t help thinking this erratic behaviour is due to doping.

23. @Hon Glad, or to being a kitten. :mrgreen:

24. skippymom says:

@Hon Glad, giggle, giggle.
    You are definitely on my short list of CO people I would love to meet some day.
    By the way, how was–where was it you went, Crete?

25. redonk and adorables. hilarious post!

26. Redonkulovich FTW.

27. One of NTMTOM’s best posts evah!

28. happypiano says:

TheSwede, that cat weightlifting video is so awesome. =D

29. ahhhh fluffy cuteness! just what i needed!

30. S: I love the Big Cat Rescue videos! Have you seen this one? :shock:

31. You can practically hear the “Ehn”!! So cute!!

32. Redonkulovich needs more training methinks. Stay off those steroids, kitteh!

33. Only a kitten would find dumbbells so enticing. *Sigh* Miss the kitten stage. I’m glad I have the occasional fix on CO.

34. Lift with your legs, kitty!!

35. Ooooooh, big cats, little cats, pumpkins, weight lifting, oooooooh ahhhhhhhh. And catnip! Thank you!!

36. Eyebrows indeed. LOL. And deadly cute.

37. Clean and jerk? Well, he’s got the “clean” part down.

And Ivan is he perfect name for a kitteh with van markings!

38. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Hon Glad = Howard Cosell!!!

Kittens = kittens!!!!

and also THA FLOOFINESS!!!!!

39. HRHQueenCat says:

The Swede’s Japanese Fish “Lifting” vid is pawesome !!!

oh Hai – I wonder what would Maru do with these fishies …

40. Is it wrong that I want to be that dumbbell…?

41. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Simi:

nope. not’all.

42. ehn
    EHN
    EEEEENNNNNNNHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
    *frumph*

43. hee!

he uses about 8 different cat-toy moves on it. but it doesn’t even budge!

44. The cutest Caturday ever

45. That kitten is flooftacular.

46. It’s so great that to a kitten the whole world is just one big toy!

47. OMG that is too cute. I love the little flip over the bar. Kittens are such comics.
    NTMTOM..you are the best! :)

48. This maybe the best kitler yet!

49. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Molly/ # 45 :

“flooftacular”= :) :)

Lovely.
    Would you mind, if, from time to time, I borrow that term?

Signed,
    Language/ Vocab Geek
    ( Graduate Degree in Info. Sciences)

50. :lol: I just LOVE watching that cute little fluffy kitty wrestle with that dumbbell :lol:

51. Idk what that dumbell did, or how it secretly moved to make the cat that excited over it. hahaha.
    It was too cute. I loved when it chased the tail!!! :D