Sooo Comforabuhls.

This Caturday morning sleep-in brought to you by Boo

Comments

1. But it’s a dog on caturday?!

2. Sooooo ridiculously adorable! Meg it’s easy to see why you have fallen in puppy love with Boo.

3. Boo is setting the standard for what is the appropriate attire and positioning to spend a Caturday. And now, bring on the kittehs!
    PS: With five wee puppies, I dream of keeping my bedspread that white. Amazing.

4. Can I have one just like him? Pretty please?!?!?

5. skippymom says:

LOL, those hovertexts are great!

6. fj4903482320n3890123402 jfwfjw

which, translated, means:

“this is a picture of a dog, but it’s Caturday, we are messing with your minds.”

7. Looks like he has head-paws in that first shot.

8. skippymom says:

@Kevin, actually he has pouches like a hamster and has a large bone stuffed in each of them.

9. You simply MUST visit Boo’s facebook page and watch his videos! They will fill your heart with happiness and joy.

10. It it wrong to want to use him as a teddy bear?

11. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

RiDICulous in the BEST kinda way!!!

(sing-song, teasing voice)
    “Meg has a (*new*) boyfriend….”

12. Maru rules the cat world, and Boo owns the dog world, and both are in my heart forever.
    P.S. Teddy Bear Paws!!

13. Doggie-day?

14. flutterby says:

Yesh, Meg I agree with O NO….Boo is anerable an’ all, but it IZ CATurday…where are the kittehs? Yer new BF iz quite cat-like in his demeanor and floofability, but, but *sputters* at a loss for words!

15. flutterby says:

I know, we saw a lot of babeh kitties this week, but y’all MUST have saved some for Caturday, no?

16. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

wait, wait!!

I meant nothin’ unkind to The Megster: I was jist
    [intending, anyway] to do tha whole immature teasin’ bit….

Remember, peeps, Meg= Cuteoverload!!!

17. It’s a caturday travesty! The cheeseburger minions have stolen Maru!

18. Speaking of Maru….

A commercial came on the other night and I swear they’re using two of Maru’s youtube videos, one where he dives into a box headfirst with his feet splayed out behind him and one where he leaps up and into a large box with box flaps in the way. I wish I could remember what the product was. I was so dumbfounded that I missed what was being advertised. I will have to pay attention and report back.

19. flutterby says:

I meant nothing unkind about our chief cutester either!! Oh my…I would rather poke out an eye than do that! She must be the most prosh peep in person!

Meanwhile… guess I’ll check out Cheeseburger for kittehs, but certainly will return to CO, ’cause it owns my heart!

20. crazyweinerdoglady says:

@Linda
    Yes, saw the commercial today for Fresh Step litter…. 3 Maru videos and one I’ve seen before with kittens in a kleenex box. CUTE!

21. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Linda: Yup, ye’re right!! I jist saw the same item in the past two hours and it has Maru slip-slidin’ into one of his favOrite soda boxes at a running slide!!

22. KittyCrush says:

It must be Halloween. Kitty dressed up as a puppy wearing a night shirt. Makes me want to snuggle. Is pups the actor in the fabric softener commercials?

Side note. Can the website please stop with the anti clay litter ads with the cat using the toilet. Sometimes subtlety is more effective in ads. Its turning cute overload to ugly colon blow. :\

23. Is it cottoncandy? can I lick it? so cute!

24. Mary (the first) says:

is that pupper wearing at T-Shirt???

25. I’m jealous not only of the puppy’s comfortableness but also of the fluffy noggin.

26. Andi from NC says:

such a cutie-pie – I’m still not sure I’m convinced that it’s real….. Boo reminds me a lot of Mr. Winkle http://mrwinkle.com/index2.htm

27. Does this mean we’re going to get cats on Bunday?

28. Pretty cool looking picture.

29. Is that memory foam??? I hope so, Boo deserves only the best!!!

30. Becky, Bubba's mum says:

I love my puppy, Bear, but I wish he was as tiny as little Boo. Every pom I’ve owned has been twice that size. Bear is probably 3 times his weight. Regardless, Boo is a darling little snuggle bug.

31. oh poms. i love you all (but especially the cute ones – like boo).

32. i !!!!! want!!!!!!!! HOVERTEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(!!!!!!!!!!)

33. enlightenmentgirl says:

Now I want to clip my pom teddy-bear style so I can dress him in redonkulously cute clothes

34. It really bothers me to see double-coated dogs like Poms shaved. it ruins their coats.
    i know lots of ppl think it’s cute, but it really isn’t good for the goggies.

35. enlightenmentgirl says:

@mars, you are right and that is why my pom is his fabulous furry self. But then he doesn’t really need clothes, so very little dress-up opportunity : (

36. whoever does’nt want this tiny pocket uv fluff is CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. NO its really not