Kees Me, You Fool!

Ah am ze halpless to ree-zeest, mah darl-leeng. Ziss loff, eet is deeper zan ze oh-shans, taller zan ze Eiffel Towaire, beeger zan mah outrageous Fronch accent!

Pup or polar bear, Agnes S.?

Comments

1. mervtheflamingo says:

boop!

2. Taffeta, darling!

3. Aw, ze petite chien she is geeveeng you ze Fronch kees!

4. Awww-dorable! :-)

5. I “eep!”-ed right out loud in my office at the sight of this…

le sigh.

6. We call that “tie tie tongue” at our house.

7. I’d have guessed baby seal. That’s technically a pup, oui?

8. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Nikki wins !!!!!

9. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Also, “LE” boop!!!

10. no thank you ;-)

11. eye capsules!

and also, as others have already said, BOOP!

12. Polar pup?

13. Oh, my Lord in Heaven…the cuteness! It is too much!

14. And immediately we go to the Young Frankensteen jokes.

15. flittertwit says:

“No tongues!”

16. Pleh!

17. Ah! I caught you trying to slip me the tongue!
    Naughty Puppeh!

18. I luv eet when my fuzzy children stick their tongues out!!! I can’t help but play with it… LOL

And LOVE the Young Frankenstein jokes!!! “Walk this way”… “Damn your eyes! Too late!” *sigh* I can go on…Got the whole movie memorized!

19. @StormCat, Taffeta, darling. :P

20. I can *almost*… just *almost* smell the puppy breath from here….

TORTURE!

21. Put the candle back!

Abby. Abby Normal. (btw, have you guys seen the abby normal soap? it comes in a jar fer heaven’s sake)

22. Here we go! :D
    Hearts and kidneys are tinker toys! We’re talking about the central nervous system!

23. Is it wrong that I want to stuff the entire head in my mouf?

24. Young Frankenstein references are all well and good, but that outraaaaaaageous accent has tipped me right over into Monty Python and the Holy Grail territory. Talk about your endlessly quotable movies… too bad most of the Frenchman’s comments are, well, not exactly terms of endearment.
    – – – – – – – — –
    Jack@PDB
    pet beds and more

25. Ovaltine!!!

To the lumber yard!!!

26. Isn’t that the boxer puppeh who took the nasty medicine?

27. @ Jack – I beg to differ, I think that:
    “Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.”
    Can be considered a term on endearment. Elderberries smell nice and on this site all the peeps LOVE hamsters ;-)

28. While we’re on the subject of Young Frankensteen

29. emmberrann says:

Ah, but zees ees la proshnesse entierement een wan teeny pupstere, and I was certaine eet ees ze NTMTOM posteeng ze outrajeoos Frawnsh accent! Fawntasteek!

30. @Kar, awesome!

31. MommaMackie says:

@Kar Thanks for the link! I was just starting to think about getting an early start to Christmas shopping…..

32. I also have the Han Solo soap. Too bad he’s not on a rope. Solo soap-on-a-rope. Would be perfect for the geek in your life.

33. I can practically TASTE that dognose !

34. Ah blow kisses in yoor general dereecshons!!!

35. Shygrrl74 says:

@Stephanie and her sort of funny blog: Puppeh bref! Just the kind of thing for This gloomy day.
    Tiny raspberry blower has brought me back twice already today.

36. I am always impressed at how young the ani-pals on this site are when they master zee outrageous Fronch accent. Very talented . . . and very verbal.

37. Can I please cuddle this guy up to my neck?? Pleeeaassee??? TT__TT

38. @StormCat, let’s all go have some sponge cake, a little wine . . .

39. Best of both worlds: Votre mère était un hamster et votre père senti des baies de sureau.

40. fish eye no miko says:

No, “I shall leeck you” tag?

41. @Jack–
    Today is the anniversary of the airing of the first episode of Monty Python in 1969, so your divergence from the topic at hand was unexpectedly timely.

42. Silent Meow says:

This puppy! I so want him! (Gives him lots of kisses)

43. I just LOVE your French accent!!! Really! It makes me laugh out loud in the morning, starting my day off right. And yes, the pictures are great, too, but that French accent. . .my oh my! LOL

44. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

yay Kelley O!!! YAY mp!!!!

45. I love the french accent too.
    I can just imagine how sweet this puppy smells. Nothing better than the smell of puppies.

46. Our little puppeh Cassidy is sick this week. Digestive problems and no food for a day, then a bland diet for awhile. She doesn’t smell so good right now and we are a little worried, tho she sa w the vet this am and is on meds. Hope that she feels better soon as she is a real sweetie. Long-haired chihuahua, but weighs10 #s so not a tiny girl at all. Please send along good wishes to Cassidy Dixie Pixie Dogzilla, if you would. Appreciate all the good wishes we can get right now. Thanks for the good will and the laffs too.

47. @Arv9y :( so sorry. It’s hard. They are members of the family. When family is sick, it is sad all the way around. Good wishes!

48. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Please Universe good Karma to Arv9y & loved ones/ hominid and canine also.
    Amen.

49. KittyMarthaPoo says:

This picture is so cute I gasped loudly when I saw it & my dog came running & wanted to know why I did that :)

50. Am I the only one that wants to rub my nose on the computer screen?

51. oh, how lovely~ are that a pola bear? I right? >= <

52. Thanks for the good wishes. Cassie seems to feel a little better today, but not out of the woods yet. So dangerous when one so small gets “the runs”. She is awful about taking her medicine, but we fight though to a win and think she is doing better.

53. angelicjenny says:

wow cutenes overoad “, just sw this site through asian news week good thing “, i love pets

54. Blue_Eyed_ Boy says:

I need to settle a bet and a life hangs in the balance – Is this a french bulldog?

55. i lllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the little deer so cute