‘Tockin’ and Eatin’

Um, Sender-Inner Vivian W., I don’t know HOW you managed to capture your hamster’s ‘tocks so perfectly. I mean look at this specimen!

And, turn to the right [say in police officer voice]

These pics should obvy be outlawed, with you under arrest!

Comments

1. Oooh, is it wrong that I want to pinch those cute tocks in the first photo?!

2. *steals the teeeny hamham tail*

3. Queen of Dork says:

I’m feeling the urge to nibble. Should I start with the stubbular tailio or the sturdy looking back feets?

4. paulajeanne says:

Boy! Boy! Boy!

5. Actually, with those ‘roid shoulders, he looks like Dr. Bruce Hamner as he turns into the Incredible Hulk!
    Am I the only one who wants to put spectacles on those ‘tocks?

6. The leaves are falling, the pumpkins are glowing and the tocks are showing… I LOVE TOCKTOBER!

7. Queen of Dork says:

Katiedid: I love ‘tocktober, too! Yay!

8. warrior rabbit says:

That tail looks yummy! A tasty hors d’oeuvre.

9. Copperbat says:

Not a good idea to pinch those ‘tocks. They’re harbuls, not cheeks. :p

10. Meaty drumticks!

11. Now there’s a set of buttttocks!

12. I’m pretty sure that what you guys are calling “tocks” is mostly his big hamster “boy parts.”

13. Teeny-tiny tailio ‘tocks.

14. Didn’t your momma ever teach you not to ‘tock with your mouth full?

15. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Anybody else pick up on Chief Sister Officer’s use of some dialogue from
    “Raising Arizona”?

(Hint: Holly Hunter as a rough, tough “occifer” of the law)

16. MoonCatty says:

Aaaaaawwwww…

These adorabuhl pics are SPECTOCKULAR!

17. Meg’s posts are the funniest and the best!! YAAAY!

18. Molly- I’m sure there is some tocks in there somewhere :D

19. fish eye no miko says:

“Can’t I eat in peace without you taking pictures of my ‘tocks?
    [sigh]
    I would happen to get an owner who frequents CuteOverload…”

20. Second pic makes me think of Ultra PeePee :)

Cute hammie hiney.

21. fish eye no miko says:

@Gaz: “I am your lord and hamster-master!”

22. yyeeeahhh, those aren’t actually tocks…

23. @O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!!
    You are correct! That’s EXACTLY where the quote comes from…

24. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! FTW!

25. Big Bad Hammy Nads.

26. now i have the beastie boys’ rhymin’ and stealin’ stuck in my head, except replaced by tockin’ and eatin’ :p

27. Actually, when you call him hamster-master you’re more close to the truth than you might think – Merriam-Webster on the origin of the word ‘hamster:

“German, from Old High German hamustro, of Slavic origin; akin to Old Russian choměstorŭ hamster, of Iranian origin; akin to Avestan hamaēstar- oppressor.”

28. Tocks of the year. Defo.

29. So cute..
    He looks similar to a hamster I had, she recently passed away.
    Same eyes and coat color, yet the white spot she had was only on her left chest.
    This brings up memories..

30. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Chief Sister Officer:

(*blush*)
    “Why, thankye, Mum!!”

*Delicate, ladylike curtsey*
    (wearing a 1950s pleated skirt, heels and string of pearls)

31. Ham tocks…need some collards to go with them.

32. that tiny tail puff! excellent. i always think hamsters have mysterious ‘tocks. (i always had mice – theirs are much more obvy.)

ps I’m back!

[crickets]

33. Wow. These are tocksic.

34. (The Original) Mel says:

Ankle floof.

35. Looks like he’s had a little augmentation in the hind quarters.

36. Bunny Hop, I :lol: ‘d.

37. 260Oakley says:

@Bonny Hop
    Perhaps these are an example of the tocksic assets we keep hearing about on the news.

38. Fan – tock -stic

39. @260Oakley, that’s an a posteriori analysis. :P

40. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!!! says:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 2600:
    THAT”s one o’ yer BEST!!!! (IM-h?-O)

aka= cha CHING!!!! :)

41. awww, hammie tocks ‘n’ harblz! (harblz ‘n’ tocks?)

42. Kris, does that make them hamblz?

43. Um, testockular.

44. A red-eyed argente, just like my widdle boys!

45. You shouldn’t ‘tock with your mouth full!

46. @ brinnann–ooh Hamblz, love it!

Hamblz wobble but they don’t fall down.

47. warrior rabbit says:

Yay, Carolyn! LOL

48. His poor wittle tail doesn’t provide much privacy at all….
    For sure a boy hammie.

49. RampantFerret says:

heh. Those ain’t ‘tocks people. Those are balls. Hamsters have extremely large testicles in relation to bodysize. So I reccomend not pinching them… as that may result in Mr. Hammie never fathering baby hammies.

50. Who can focus on hammie ‘tocks when you have the tailio stub?

51. @RampantFerret

You kidding?? Nuthin keeps boy hammies from procreatin’. They are industrial-potent! But you might loose a finger or too. They don’t take kindly to having their industries pinched.

Signed, Stumpy.

Just kidding!!

52. Um… two.

53. I don’t know if those are his ‘tocks that you’re looking at. Looks more like rodent testicles to me.

54. it’s so cute.