Stop lookin’ at my hairy ‘tocks

WHATCHOO LOOKIN’ AT [swivels head around]

Oh.

Please take him to an ant-sized barber, Brandon H.

Comments

1. p.s. to Sender-Inner Brandon:

GO CARDINALS!

2. whoa, amazing photo!

3. I used to watch ants for hours when I was a little kid. They would bite the backs of my legs, and my mom would say “Stop rolling around in those anthills!”

4. Queen of Dork says:

Now I’m itchy.

5. @Queenie, I’m sorry! Let’s sing!

The ants go marching one by one
    Hurrah! Hurrah!

6. kibblenibble says:

Theresa: Me, too! We lived in Colorado, and there were GIANT ant hills with the big biting kind, and when they bit, it HURT! But they were fascinating to me. :-)

7. @Kibblenibble, they are fascinating! A few years ago, there were a ton of little kids on my block (they are big now), and I loved to watch them in the summer. Besides all riding their tricycles and big wheels, and throwing rocks into puddles, they used to like to watch ants, too. After awhile I realized that they were like the anthill I was watching. 8O

8. This reminds me of the ant from Honey I Shrunk the Kids lol

9. haha first i was a little confused but when i scrolled down i couldn’t help letting out an awwww out loud :)

10. Something jumped up and bit me on the buttocks.

11. 260Oakley says:

Well, if it isn’t my old friend Harry B. Hind!

12. @@60Oakley, this could be the month of Seymour Buttz!

13. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

I c’ANT believe this!!!

WHO KNEW, that ants can have bad hair days!!!

14. Ants are not cute :P

15. 260Oakley says:

We’d better not get too cheeky, Theresa. The moderator might crack down on us.

16. victoreia says:

Not being that enamored of ant-kind, I’m loving the puns…..

17. onionpencil says:

antsy stubblebuns!

18. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

A REPORT ON ANT ‘TOCKS
    By Jeffery Bloofman, 2nd grade

The trouble with ant ‘tocks is that ants are very small and hard to see and the ‘tocks are only a part of the ant, so they are even smaller than the ant and that is why they are hard to see.

But it is easy to see the ‘tocks better if you use a magnifying glass because it will make things bigger so you can see them bigger. And the best time to look at ant ‘tocks with a magnifying glass is when it is sunny outside because there is lots of light for seeing things good.

So now I will look at the ant ‘tocks through the magnifying glass so that I can see the…

(PFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTPT!)

NOOOOOOOO! What have I done?! I have fried the tiny ant ‘tocks!! I am a bad person!!! MOMMY!!!!!!!

19. @260Oakley, and it always ends up in a race to the bottom.

20. Bar bar bar
    Bar barber ant
    Bar bar bar
    Bar barber ant
    Oh barber ant……

21. *in my best Nelson voice* Ha ha, your butt has a five o’clock shadow..

22. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

@snoopysnake: Oh, that was brilli-ant.

23. Ooooh boy ya lookin like you like what you see
    Come up here and check up on ant
    I’ma make you work up on ant.

(And so on and so forth.)

24. The good thing about being wounded in the buttocks is you get all the ice cream you want!

25. darkshines says:

When I was a kid growing up in the late 80s/early 90s, I always wanted the pink and black ant print pjs Clarissa wore in the opening titles for Clarrisa Explains It All. Ants win.

26. I give you a Certificate of Participation, little ant. You tried to be cute, at least. But I still won’t forgive you for your horrible death grip on my foot when I am sitting nowhere near your home.

27. I’m sorry, but ants, while fascinating, are just not cute to me.

28. I’m all itchy and twitchy, too. Because once, when playing “horses”(as a child), I accidentally made my “stall” upon the home of several thousand million kajillion red ants. Who were not so appreciative of my “stalion-esque” stomping and/or pawing. 8)

29. Barber? Methinks antie here needs a Brazilian!

30. Queen of Dork says:

NTMTOM: ??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :) *gasp* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (Bloofman coma 2nd grade) hehehehehe.

31. That not cute! That is disgusting!!! *shivers*

32. Queen of Dork says:

I hope I don’t say this twice. I tried to post this but then my computer crapped out on me. Anyhoo as I was trying to say (shakes fist at idiot computer) I once read this book about what would happen if all of the insects on Earth suddenly and mysteriously became extinct. (the outcome was not good). I’ve read that there are thousands of species of ants on the planet and if just one of these species were to become extinct, it would have dire repercussions on EVERYTHING. Wow.

33. Celery : check
    Peanut butter : check
    Raisins : hairy
    Ants on a log anyone ?????

34. no no no not cute :[

35. Martha in Washington says:

I like ants as long as they are not in my cupboards eating my food! Oh, and NOT Fire Ants!! They are just plain nasty and hurt like hell when they bite!

36. @AliBaba, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

37. @ mudbug… hahaha…. aaaah, erm, ah… No thank you. I don’t care for celery. ;)

38. Queen of Dork says:

Theresa: You rock!! I’ve lost patience with my dumb computer and am now going into chick flick land to watch Fried Green Tomatoes. :)

39. Call the next def-end……

40. An ant? The only thing LESS cute than an ant is it’s bum magnified so much that you can see hair on it. Nasty!

41. warrior rabbit says:

His hiney looks iridescent.

Shiny hiney.

42. QoD, my problem is I like anteaters, too.

43. @ QofD how old is your computer… you may just need to buy a little memory!

also you can do an optimization and that might help at least a bit. I can email you instructions if you want

Having lived in Colorado and been bitten by the giant red ants…. which hurt like hell… let me just say Ouch ouch Ouch…

and Wow the little hairs are amazing. who knew they were so awesome looking.

44. Well, guess I’m never gonna date an ant. I can’t stand guys with hairy butts!

45. Better move your finger IM GONNA STEP ON IT! LOL

UUUUUUUUGGGGGGLLLLLLYYYY in a cute way.

46. ack!! hahahah!

47. Awww! I love his little hairy ‘tocks!

To all ants I have encountered in my kitchen: I am sorry I never took the time to appreciate your ‘tocks before I sprayed you with Pine-Sol and wiped your dead carcasses off the counter with a paper towel.

48. AuntieMame says:

LOL, NTMTOM! :D

I remember when I fried a little bug with a magnifying glass when I was about third grade. Can’t remember now if it was accidentally or on purpose, but it was very traumatic, and I never did it again!

49. High Hopes

Next time you’re found, with your chin on the ground
    There’s a lot to be learned, so look around!
    Just what makes that little old ant
    Think he’ll move that rubber tree plant?
    Anyone knows an ant can’t
    Move a rubber tree plant!

But he’s got high hopes, he’s got high hopes;
    He’s got high apple pie in the sky hopes.
    So any time you’re getting low, instead of letting go,
    Just remember that ant!
    Oops! There goes another rubber tree plant!
    Oops! There goes another rubber tree…..
    Oops! There goes another rubber tree plant!

50. Oh dear, KittyAdventures, thank you for the earworm!

Ants, necessary yes, cute, not so much. But I admit to giving just a little bit of a “d’awww” when I saw the magnified little footie. And I can appreciate the awesomeness of the photo.

51. Q: Guess what?
    A: Ant butt!

52. Shouldn’t he have a “Crawlies” tag?

53. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!!! says:

@ Jessy: Je suis d’accord avec votre comment # 49.

aka: High FIVE, bayBEEE !!!! :)

54. Evangeline's Upstairs Maid says:

Who KNEW?

55. warrior rabbit says:

ROTFLOL @Jessy 48

56. I recently saw an extremely fuzzy ant scurrying around a park here in SC – perhaps your ant has only started to grow his winter coat?

57. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ David Underhill:

now THAT is some xtremely NEON RED fuzziness, theah!!!

58. warrior rabbit says:

@David Underhill — Is that real? Really?!

59. warrior rabbit says:

I had to google that. It’s a velvet ant and is actually a wasp. Weird!! Nature really is a marvel.

60. Bailasbub says: