Attempted plinking

This behbeh Pom is hereby guilty of ATTEMPTED PLINKING!

Plink [NOUN] The sound eyelids make when closed; e.g. ‘plink-plink!’

Comments

1. Clawed Monet says:

AAWwwww! So tie-tie.

2. good morning cuteoverload. Made my Sunday. hahah!

3. if the behbeh pom is guilty of attempted “plinking,” then plink must be a verb too. :)

4. Too sweet!
    When he lays down at the end, he kinda looks like a bebeh seal! Even more cuteness!

5. Queen of Dork says:

He looks like a sleepy cotton ball.

6. Oh, dare I say that this little bebeh is more precious than Boo? This little cutie deserves a FB page with 300k fans too.

7. Weebles wobble but they don’t fall down!

8. the bug man says:

The best thing about this video is that, when he lies down, he looks like a little fluffy disembodied head.

9. Is that little cotton ball a white pomeranian?

10. So much POMMAGE! I am already becoming dangerously close to needing Boo-hab (having watched every video on his Facey-Bee page this morning) and this is not helping my addiction. >:(

Ah well, what the hell. :)

11. Queen of Dork says:

I have an urge to paint my nails and then remove the color with nail polish remover. 8O

12. A heaping helping of CUTE on this Sunday morning!

13. Poms are getting a lot of love this week(end)!

14. So Tie tie and yet so much to see Must not close eyes… must not… zzzzzzzz

15. enlightenmentgirl says:

OMG, baby seal look!

16. kibblenibble says:

*squinch* *squinch* *squinch*

17. poor little puppersh. he has narcofloofsy.

18. frogboots says:

Poms are staggering in that they are probably the Ani-pal most closely resembling stuffed animals – specifically, floofy teddy bears.

19. Oh.. my gosh. I want a pet Tribble! I’d name him Kirk. X3

20. I would name him Ed Sullivan.

21. Meg – we have caturday and bunday …how about Pom Sunday. I would love Pom Sunday. =)

22. 260Oakley says:

Meg has discovered the Missing Plink. She’ll probably win a prize. Possibly the Pom d’Or.

23. @Sharon THAT is a great idea. I love it. A new tag has been created just for you.

24. Being that cute is exhausting! poor pom pom

25. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

I feel that enlightenmentgirl has hit the nail on the head!!

Bright shiny round black eyes, surrounded by a blobular fuzzy body?

Baby seal!!!!

26. Mary (the first) says:

I love how bebehs of every type.. this little pom, and the kitten before him.. can be SO tie-tie and yet refuse to go to sleep. They all think they might miss something important! Like.. something!! important!!

27. Flavia A. says:

That’s a cutie :)

Ps: Why am I under moderation? And I dont see the point, as if I change my email, the post goes without the moderation. Just thought I have the right to know why my posts needs previous moderation.

28. YAY POM SUNDAY!!!

(*poms her shake-shakes!*)

29. Is that a dog or a marshmallow on legs?

30. bookmonstercats says:

He starts and finishes just as a head.

31. I thought it looked like a hairy marshmallow with eyes. Those poor little legs could hardly hold up that fuzzy head.

32. Martha in Washington says:

Is there something special in the water in Japan that makes them so dominant in the art of Qteness?

33. Yay for POM SUNDAY! Thank you Meg!!!! =)

34. It’s a powderpup!

35. 4leafclover says:

“Pom Sunday” is a great idea!! All credit goes to Sharon for this clever idea! Also, blair used the term “narcofloofsy”–how perfect is that?!?

36. warrior rabbit says:

Gahhh, what about the squeak at :09?! Dedfromtheqte.

37. He’s so cute that he can hardly walk from the cuteness! He has cute-dedded himself.

38. Too much botox…

39. snorglepup says:

Yes, a perfect powderpup. Excuse me whilst I go powder my face…

40. crazyweinerdoglady says:

sooooooooooooo tie-tie :)

41. Oh, my goodness…an ambulatory head.

42. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!!! says:

Possible alternative Headline (giggle; HEADline…)

YEW CAN’T HANDLE tha KYUUUTe!!!!!!

43. you just can’t say no :D!

44. He’s too tired to *plink* properly!

I’m not a dog person, but those Poms are getting at me. My Gateway Pom was that black ‘is it a cat / dog / miniature bear / fox’ summer-haircut Pom that was posted a good while back.

I was smitten.

45. Poms are wonderful things! I had been thinking that there isn’t much Pom merch in the world, but a Pom Sunday will work for now. :)

46. I seriously think that dog might suffer from narcolepsy.