Ladies and Gentlemen, Boo.

A little bird told me about Boo, the redonk Pomeranian with over 30,000 FaceBook page likes.

Boo’s cuteness is SO POTENT, SO REDONK, that we may need to push Caturday aside for once and post Nuthin’ but Boo pics all day. [looks dreamily into Boo's squishy eyes]

Chief Sister Officer, can you reveal the submitter’s name!?

Comments

1. Oh my what a big floofy head you have!

2. Copperbat says:

Is it weird that I hear popcorn popping when I look at Boo? O.o

3. The Facebook posting is calling him “the new Maru…”

Pssshhhhhhhhhhhh….

We all know that there ain’t nothing that can displace Maru. Sure, Boo’s cute, but what else does he do but just sit there and look cute?

4. Please, more Boo!!

5. Oh… My… God… That may be one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen on here.

EVER!

6. Andi from NC says:

I nomnomnominate Boosday on Tuesdays as a showcase for leeetle Boo! That tongue just makes it!!!

7. kibblenibble says:

Floof-tacular!

8. Jesus Christ, that second picture KILLS ME!!!!!!!
    Kind of didn’t think such a thing would be possible……!?

9. This is why the intertubes were invented. *swoon*

10. Hahaha holy crap! I saw the picture, and my reaction to the cuteness was, “Heh yeah that’s pretty cute I guess.” But the second picture yielded an audible gasp and guffaw. WHAT A CUTIE.

11. Saw the *first picture, rather.

12. Holy crap, is that a real living thing?

13. warrior rabbit says:

Now that’s a five head.

14. @Warrior Rabbit, Inflationary English! Anytwo five elevennis? :mrgreen:

15. PS: Beep!

16. Fluff head! Ping tongue! Happy puppy face! I’m ded………..

17. fatgrammafinn says:

someone forgot to add Boo-nty fabric softener to the rinse cycle… thank goodness!!!!1!

18. Awwwwhhhhh Mahhhhhh Gawwwwd,

he’s like a puppy, a dish scrubber, a teddy bear, a Pokemon-like character, and a ball of squidgy-snuggly-love-pants – ALL IN ONE PACKAGE.

I think me heart is about to break. I want one! I want one!

19. he’s playing peeka-me!

20. awww ^^
    does anyone knows the pedigree of that cutie ?

21. Seriously…he doesn’t look real he’s so prosh.

22. Plush Pom pulchritudinous.

23. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

AND the smilingk, people, the SMIlingk!!!! It’s LETHAL!!!

Signed,
    Incorrigible Cat Lady.
    (but, geez, this ‘un is purdy darn kyoot!!!)

24. Queen of Dork says:

Poof ball! with a tongue!

25. head like a f***ing orange!

26. victoreia says:

I’ll second the Boosday suggestion; I still need my Caturday fix.

27. The sort of Boosday I like is spelt Boozeday. :)

28. crazyweinerdoglady says:

It is wrong that I don’t find him THAT cute? Of course I’m a hound lady and prefer sleek bodies and loooooong ass ears :)
    Boo is cute, but not as cute as Maru

29. 260Oakley says:

Aw, looks like the little thing held his breath until he turned Boo.

(bonus points to Fred for the Karl Pilkington reference)

30. 260Oakley says:

And excuse me, Hon Glad, but aren’t you supposed to be on holiday in a disCrete location?

31. Elizabeth says:

Is this truly a living creature? It’s dog-bear-floof! Half dog, half bear, half floof.

32. 260Oakley – I don’t fly till tomorrow afternoon, I’m not that Crete-inous.

33. crazyweinerdoglady says:
  34. Boo looks so cuddly!

35. frogboots says:

i’m not a huge pomeranian/puffball fan but Boo’s facebook page is chockfull of extremely potent cute.

36. So Cute! But where are his teeth???

37. omg, I want one!!! That little puppy has a face that just screams, “Pick me up and cuddle me, please, I’m too cute to say no to!” Someone needs to make a plushie of this cutie!

38. My father once met a guy on a job who had a little Pom dog with him. He said he was going to have to have her put to sleep because he was getting married and his fiance was jealous of the dog. She’d told him it’s me or the dog!

So my dad who was a big softy, didn’t hesitate and said he’d take her.

Jinny was 4 years when we got her and spent the next 12 years pretty much ruling our house and our lives.

And you know what? I’m sure we got the better deal!

39. Can I ask a silly question? Do they shave Boo to look like that? Or is that natural? I’m just confused because their other dog has long hair.

40. chillaltelectrobro says:

UM my pomeranian has a fb page toooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41. Flavia A. says:

Too cute.

I’m dead.

42. warrior rabbit says:

@chillaltelectrobro Jejune is a very cute “danger machine”! And I am now reading about goggie gender reassignment surgery.

43. BatBlaster says:

*adds to likes*
    d’awwwww

44. Ouch, the cuteness, it HURTS! I’m having chest pains.

45. Oh, my dear God. They don’t even make plush animals look that good because they know no one would believe something could be as cute as that in real life. I want one in a bobblehead.

46. he looks as round as barbie’s dog lol so freaking cute love the second picture

47. Flavia A. says:

I wonder why I’m under moderation. I haven’t done nothing here.

48. That floof. Is. REDONK. To. Teh. Max.

49. This dog’s expression reminds me of the Charmin’ teddy bear.

50. I am all for Boosday Tuesday. And Boozeday Tuesday, too.

He is breathtakingly cute. His face is essentially a massive, floofy Awesome Smiley. Wow.

51. WANT!!!!!!!!!

52. Ok, Boo is damn cute, but my older brother put a bunny on my computer homepage that actually tops Boo. Sorry, but life is rough. And yes, both me and my brother are grown-ups!

53. @fred @260Oakley Karl Parkington, OMG. YES!

Please, admin, Tuesday Boo’s day.

Saturday must remain Caturday. We. Need. More. Cats.

54. Boo boo boo smile!!

55. psychethos says:

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

This dog is ridiculously cute and all (long pause where I stare at photos and forget what I was talking about), but don’t even joke about not keeping our Caturdays holy.

All glory to Ceilingcat.

56. I confess, the first picture freaked me a little, his head was just so… poofy. Then he opened his lovely eyes, smiled at me, and I swooooooned.

57. Boosday! Definitely Boosday.

Also, for whomever asked – yes he is shaved to like this. My Nudnik Quee is also cut like this during the warmer months.

58. How come everytime they stick their tongues out.. they seem like they’re smiling? BTW, so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuteeeee! Me want :P

59. Is this some sort of promotion for the upcoming movie Megamind?

60. Jenn in IL says:

The second picture…THE SECOND PICTURE!!

*laughs in high pitched “hee hee hee hee!”s until breath is lost…keels over*

Darn.

61. Make that 30,001 Facebook likes!

62. Oh my God, you can’t even see where his ears begin. His head is like one big floofy ellipse!

Liked him on fb in a heartbeat. X3

63. Arrrrgggh …. my brain exploded from the cute. I just want to snorgle that big pooftastic puppeh head!

64. Boo should have his own TV show. Or his own Youtube channel. Such a cute dog.

65. I just want to run my hands over that poofy head. And then squish the doggeh to bits.

66. Just went and watched some of Boo’s videos. Have to say I think Boo is the doggy equvalent of Paris Hilton. cute, yeah, but essentially pretty brainless. Sorry if that offends, but I like a dog with a little more personality than this.

67. AWWWWWWW, this has fulfilled my daily dose of cuteness :D JUST TOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE :D

68. KittyMarthaPoo says:

Boo is so cute he doesn’t look real. He looks like a stuffed toy. Such a little supermodel! :)

69. The woman was jealous of the dog? Dewd, that’s a red flag. Any person that’s jealous of a freakin’ pet or child is the sort of person that professionals tell you to avoid, not marry. Seriously, that’s the kind of person that doesn’t like when you have contact with your family or even your own children. Big red flag for potential domestic abuse.

70. My boyfriend won’t believe me that this is a real dog.

71. NEW, from Steif.

72. holy….moly!!!!!!WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS CUTIE?i didnt know something so cute could exist!!!

73. That is the most ridiculously adorbs head of fur I have ever seen!! He almost looks fake!! If I ever got my paws on something that glorious, I could never let it go…not even into the peek-a-boo drawer!