Attack of the Deadly Pug-ranha!

Caution: The Pug-ranha is considered cute and extremely dangerous! Although they may appear small and harmless, a school of pug-ranha can snorgle a full-size adult into submission within minutes! Beware!

Note: We can’t embed this clip, so click the picture to watch at YouTube.

Comments

1. I could think of worse ways to kick the bucket…

2. It is a particularly Python-esque form of execution.
    “Ye shall be . . . PUGGED!!”

3. warrior rabbit says:

Pugatory.

4. I’m in a trance!!! MUST. GO. TO. THIS. PLACE. :O

5. What I learned from this video clip:

Pugs love belly button lint!

6. “hehehehe, ow ow ow, hehehe, ow, hehehehehehe, ow ow ow ow ow, hehehehehe”

7. Bonus Boston Terrier!

8. I want to be snorgled into submission by pug-ranhas !!!!!!

9. Having personality been similarly smothered by Old English Sheepdog puppies as a kid, I can attest that indeed a mere mortal hooman bean will be rendered prone, grass stained, and deliriously unable to regain motor control due to non-stop laughter.

Rolling in puppehs… the world would be a better place if we all could do this more often!

10. When Pugs…………..ATTACK

11. It’s pupdemonium! That is FANTASTIC!!!! All of the waggy tailios, the teeny bottoms, the little grrrs, the jumping. Soo cute.

12. I love when puppies are wagging their tails so fiercely they are wagging their entire butts!

13. Ooooohh! Where IS this spa run by pugs? (managed by Boston Terriers,natch) I could sure use a full body massage like that- plus the bonus abs workout from all the giggling! :-)

14. Gosh, how many puggies are there? There must be two litters there!

15. Okay I have a confession to make… when I used to look at pictures of pugs I could never understand how people could love them they just looked very unattractive to me…I am not a fan of the pushed in nose on cats or dogs. Then my neighbors moved in with their two girls pugs and I have been a fan ever since…

16. Look at those wigglebutts..

JUST LOOOK AT THEEEEM!

17. Martha in Washington says:

“One of these things is not like the others…”

I just asked my cat if we should get a puppy. She just gave me the evil eye. I think I really need a pugpy now.

18. Martha in Washington says:

Ummm, how come I got moderated but “wigglebutts” didn’t?

19. Laura trys the latest fad beauty treatment, the lick bath.

20. I love it at about 1:00 when one runs up her legs and pauses proudly for just a moment, as if to say “I has conquered theses knees!”

21. Once again I must strongly encourage someone to pleeeease open a puppeh-leeking, puppeh attackin’ farm. I’d pay a handsome sum to be leeked and tickled to a pulp.

In a time where many of us need to be thinking creatively to create income (and smiles!) I can’t believe this isn’t happening yet. :D

22. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Note to the Victim in the clip:

(read in an aggressive, macho, Jack Nicholson hollering voice)
    “Yew can’t HANDLE the Cute!!!!”

23. I´m a total cat person, but *pugs*….. they make me all gooey and melt into a puddle of cute every time. :)

24. paulajeanne says:

I’ve heard of being nibbled to death by ducks, what would it be called when puppies lick you to death?

25. Leetle puglets full o’ love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (Nom nom nom leeeck leeeck leeck….)

26. PUG PILE-ON!!!

27. *I* want to be buried in a pile o’ wiggly, puggly pups. I will pay handsomely for it!!

28. arachnophile says:

This is how I choose to die. Death by DOGGIE PLZ!

29. Colonel Pugsley says:

Just think, if we released armies of baby pugs into war zones it would be INSTANT WIN! All enemies would be rendered instantly helpless and deliriously happy.

Harness The Power of The Pug, people!

30. PUUUUUUUUUGS!!! I love their little curly, wiggly pug tails. I wish I had a video from when I met my pug, Captain. He was chosen because he ran over, stole his pee pad, and ran around the room with it like that was the most hilarious thing.

31. danger! and impending DOOM!

32. That was adorable. While enjoying the cute, I got fixed on wondering how much pee and poop had soaked into the ground the woman was lying on.

33. Winterbymorning says:

I hope I don’t come across as a nuffer, but… while this video was cute at first, I was a bit disturbed by how often the woman had her hands on her face and could be heard saying, “Ow, ow, ow!” Wriggly puppies are cute. Puppy paws right to the eyeball, not so much fun!

34. Submit to the terror.

35. Geez, that screen capture tricked me. I was wondering why it wouldn’t play in this web page. Hahah!

36. lurv how mama pug is playing with the runt prolly cuz he’s too small to jump on grandma yet

37. the horror, the horror…

38. LOVE the reverse, pug-to-human belly snorgle!!

39. So much curliness!

40. S.J. Hartsfield says:

@Ant Me too! I just kept thinking, “What am I doing wrong, that this isn’t playing!?” Then I actually read on and discovered that I was being stupid.

That having been said, OMG PUGS!!!

41. i need this to happen to me every morning. is that too much to ask?

42. That video was shot at my parents’ home in 2006. My mother agreed to foster 2 pregnant pugs that were turned in to the local Pug Rescue. They had their litters two weeks apart; 6 in one, 5 in the other. Mom raised them until they were old enough to be adopted and she ended up keeping the last one. He turns 4 tomorrow! The Boston Terrier belongs to my parents and the black pug was just visiting with Laura, a volunteer with the rescue. 11 puppies underfoot was quite the handful, but it was worth it!

43. Thanks for sharing Cindy!!! :D

44. @Cindy, your mom’s one lucky lady…

45. Hmmm… seems to me they do not respect her authori-tah. She IS dominant dog, after all, right?

‘Course the rescuer in me also just shakes my head a little at so many puppies from one litter (and hopes and prays they get wonderfully perfect forever-homes), but the pug-lover in me just wants to trade places with her! Oh the snorting and slobbering – Pug-tastic!

46. I’d pay $10 for a few minutes in that enclosure.

47. S.J. Hartsfield, if you come back please tell me where you got your avatar? Like it a lot! Thanks!

48. Heather and the Boston Terriers says:

A plethora of pugs and a control freak Boston Terrier. Just my speed. :)

49. someone on my facebook page said they smothered her in bacon and that’s what got the pugs going.

Feel free to debate at:

My FB: Harry Nagendra

50. @Malinki — pug puppy pile-on! Pshaw!

51. Puppeh swarm!! :)

52. This is ridiculously CUTE! Power to the PUGS!!!