Grumpular Bunday

Both grumpular and prosh at the same time?

MUST BE BUNDAY!

Broccoli

Broccoli By Bee Honeydew, brings on The Grumps.

Comments

1. It’s not only Bunday– It’s my birthday! And I’m having lasagna!

2. PS: My birthday, and no rib-tickling hovertext? Hmph!

3. Oh. Mah. Gah.

4. Happy birthday to Theresa!

5. *Squeee!* He’s so cute! I love how he’s got SUCH a grouchy old man face even though he’s such a wee bunny behbeh. “Ya dern kids, get offa mah lawn!”

And Happy berfday, Theresa! *hands you a platter of bunnies*

6. PPS Re: aforementioned non-rib-ticking hover: Is this bun named Broccoli!!!????

If so, you know that means . . .

7. Thank you all! I’ve having lasagna and broccoli-flavored birthday cake.

8. Happy Birthday Theresa!!!!!!!

9. Queen of Dork says:

Theresa: Oh My Gosh. I cannot believe this. You have the exact same birthday as my dear, beloved, departed sister, Lulu! Happy birthday to you and Lulu! And isn’t this also COs birthday? So many reasons to celebrate and be happy. Great, big, huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THERESA! I must go put on my under-the-chin pointy cardboard hat and HERE!: *throws glitter everywhere* Yay! :)

10. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

HP to Theresa: Are you singing the Broccoleh Song or the HP song?

Here’s a New Tiara for you!!!! Which color rhinestones do you want?

11. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

(blush)

H B

to Theresa, NOT HP
    to Theresa!!!

12. Bunnies are always cute, but this little guy is the cutest! Love his little white toes!

13. so disaproving and lovely are those compatible?

14. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Theresa (yup, more of me)

I don’t know, wh. you’ve already seen this article ? Perhaps, knowing your VAST reference file and the fact that you OWN every item on the Internet (judging by yer ability to link linkydinks!!!)….you’ve already seen not only the article BUT READ ALL FIVE OF THE BOOKS!!!!!!

but as I’m a reckless hippie-type, I’ll take a chance that just mebbe some little bit of this item will be a Fun Find for you and add something to yer Day.

Hope so. Have a good, either way!!!Peace and buttercup blossoms :)

15. That bunny looks like a puppy.

A punny? Or a buppy?

16. Happy Broccoli Day, Theresa!!!!

17. fish eye no miko says:

Am I the only one who imagines this guy as being really little? Which just makes his attitude all the more awesome! (-:
    Oh, and:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THERESA!!
    [tosses confetti]

18. I wanna bunneeeeeeee! (fish eye — he IS little!)

Happy birthday, Theresa!!

19. chopping broccoleh…? this bun-bun wishes you an unsatisfactory, grumpy bday , theresa.

20. fatgrammafinn says:

theresa, wishing you extra cheese on your lasagna, and extra sparkles on your birthday crown! oh, and, you may nibble the bunnies toes, but just a little. you must save room for cake.

21. Happy Birthday Theresa! Yay for you!! We hope you are enjoying your Broccoli with your lasagna!!

22. Everyone knows that broccoli rabe-it is bitter. Now we have photographic evidence.

(Ride of the Valkyries playing in the background in honor of Theresa’s birthday)

23. In my humble, well researched opinion, the cutest thing about buns (pushes her glasses up her nose, fumbles with paper on clipboard) is that they seem to be fuzzular everywhere — feets, noses, ears, everything. And yet, with all of that softness, (pauses for effect . . . )
    They are still so utterly disgusted.
    Well done, mother nature. Well . . . done . . . !!

24. *Doing homecoming queen wave* *blowing kisses* Thank you! Thank you all so much! Thank you!

25. bookmonstercats says:

Happy birthday, Theresa. may the cheese on your lasagna never congeal.

26. Broccoli is unhappy because he took a beating in the stalk market.

27. I want bunny nibbles and kisses from a bun named Broccoli, my favorite vegetable!

Happy Birthday, Theresa! The calories in anything you eat today will not matter, wherever you walk piles of rainbow-colored glitter will fall at your feet, and your gift is a CO Scepter. As Christmas Present sprinkled peace on everything, you can sprinkle the Cute!

28. Crap day so far, needed the smile. I love bunnehs.

29. That bunny has elephant toes!

30. kibblenibble says:

♪ Hippo Birdy Two Yews, Theresa! ♪

31. fatgrammafinn says:

@fern… this is absolutely true! if the day of the week ends in the letter “Y” there are no calories.

32. kibblenibble says:

Oops, I meant ewes, not yews. :oops:

33. warrior rabbit says:

That is one compact disapproval machine. Verrry cute, though I’m quite sure he would pshaw harrumph me for saying so. And then tell me to leave.

34. This Queen Bun is not amused.

35. He’s just annoyed that none of you seem to know that today is International Rabbit Day!

36. Ooh, Theresa do you hear that sound? Step outside and aim your ears toward Virginia. That sound you hear far off in the distance is me belting out Happy Birthday to you!!! I hope you are having a great day!!

37. For some reason I can’t respond from my mobile without making it look weird but I’m too excited to wait til I get home: happy birthday, Theresa! Thanks for sharing it with us! Pass the lasagne please. :D

38. Happy Bun-birthday Theresa

cues Music… Brocoleeeeee….. brocolaaaaiiiiiiiii
    Brocoleeeeeeeee… Bracolahahahahaha!

PS Lasagna is hte yummyest!

39. Broccoliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Broccolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Excellent! This has been a splendid birfday. I had Happy Birthday sung to me by my Mother, Father, Stepmother, Brother, Sister in Law, Niece, Nephew and friends. Nephew and I joined harmoniously in “The Broccoli Song.” :D The lasagna was sumptuous, and there was a last-minute replacement for the broccoli cake; a drop dead dark chocolate mousse cake.

All in all, very satisfactory, indeed. :D

40. Oh no more moderation :cry:

41. Oh, the toeses!

42. Oh dear, I’m late, I’m late in wishing Theresa a very important….. I mean, Happy Bunday!! I mean, Happy Birthday!! I enjoy your comments & videos.

43. Bunny seems to be saying “I’m very disapointed in you, you have fallen very low in my estimation, hrrumphh”

Theresa I tried to get Sir Tom to record Happy Birthday for you but his schedule was to full.
    However look at him on last years MGM prom singing “More than you know, girl of my heart I love you so”.

O NO – As an Opera goer those books look interesting.

44. too full

45. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Hon Glad: :)

“We aims, ta please!!”

46. @Hon Glad, how strange. Sir Thomas sang happy birthday to me last night, then sang several operatic selections whilst fanning me with a palm leaf. :mrgreen: (erm, not so hard Tom, teeheehee). Wait, someone’s at the door. Uh uh,. I think it’s Lady A. Time for you to go, Tom. :cry:

47. PS Thanks all you sweet CO’ers for chiming in on my birthday celebration. It truly was one of the better b-days I’ve had in years!

He’s coming, Lady A, keep your shirt on! :mrgreen: