Your Bunday offering, Suh [head bow]

When their paws are up, they slide down your froat easier.

No please, you first, Jordan P.

Comments

1. (The Original) Mel says:

I spy an axis of snorgling.

2. MMMMM, just how I like my bun bellehs. Straight up….

3. Passed out with disapproval…*paws twitching in the air*

4. That really is the most perfect wee belleh for some snorgling!

5. kibblenibble says:

*speechless from teh painfully cute Qte*

6. The cutest!!!

7. That belleh is just crying out for snorgling!

8. Cute Overload has posted so many adorable little rabbits lately! They are bunderful!

9. I think I just bruised my nose trying to nuzzle that belly… stupid compooter monitor, getting in the way of my snorgling!!!

So cute, he knocked himself out squeeing!

10. Love love love teensy bunnies zoned out on their backs.

11. Peanut brindle!

12. Oh those silky little pawsies….I want to stick ‘em in my mouf….

13. comanche_black says:

Which end is which?

14. I’d love to put some tiny kisses on that tiny tender tummy.

15. harmlesslittleflea (Clare) says:

I think my nose would fit very snugly into that fuzzy neck crook between the front paws.

I *think*. I’d better test it. :D

16. warrior rabbit says:

Palm Bunday?

17. AW – what a cute little baby – time to blow bubble kisses on the furry tummy. Do Bunny Rabbits laugh and giggle ?

18. @Marti – in my world, they most certainly do!

19. Do I at least get to slosh it in my Tequila first?

(Ouch. Even hurts to say when I’m joking. Would nevah do it lil’ Buns!)

20. ohhhhh!
    I totally approve of this picture.
    No disapproval here at all, no sir.
    If you wake up the bun, there might be some tiny disapproving noises.
    But not from me.

21. Lovin’ the belly stripe.

22. ohh I want a dozen to go…*snorgle~sigh~snorgle* !

23. I’m not convinced that this is a Bun where are its ears.It seems like a Bun / Chipmunk
    cross, not that such a thing exists.

24. MEG POSTS ARE THE BEST POSTS. HOORAY!!

25. bookmonstercats says:

Those giant (relatively squeaking) back feets would not slide down easily….

26. I could get high smelling that warm bellah.

27. Redonk, simpleh redonk…. the toebean floof, splayed back legular portion… too much!

28. Bunny LIps… Beepable nose twinkly toes,and tummy to tickle… Teee hee a veritable Snorgasboard of bunday brunch!

29. Darned nose prints all over my computer screen!

30. Gah! My brain just exploded looin’ at this pic! Too Cuuuuuuute! :lol:

31. What that bun tum needs is some SHERBERTS.

32. fatgrammafinn says:

somebody hand me a mop, i just squeeeeeeeed a rainbow

33. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    This may be THEEE cutest picture I’ve seen on CO. Can it get more redonk than this? Can its lil feets get shorter and stubbier? And what about that teensy lil frown?

34. *GASP* ….wants the morsel.

35. bunneh’s so cute, he make hisself pass out!

36. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

“wabbits”, people, “wabbits”!!!!

Didn’t you all attend CutesyTalk 101?

37. Gracie's Mom says:

O M G! I’ve died and gone to heaven! SOOOOOO cute!

38. Juniper Jupiter says:

Is…is it wrong to want to snorgle that belleh? o.O

39. I just squeed so loud I woke up the boyfriend. Oops?

40. Im thinking bun would sleep anywhere. Adorable!!

41. Bebbeh bunneh wants scritching on belleh.

42. Wascally wabbit would weally work wonders with wee whales while wearing wellies!
    :-)

43. Born to be snorgled.

44. Does anyone see those curly whiskers!?