HMO + Dr. Phil = …

I’m not sure I agree with that diagnosis, Doc. And I gotta ask – do you really think wrapping me up like a burrito in a rug made from a Muppet is really going to help my self confidence?

“Lion-o” is genius, and congrats on finding all the kitties new homes, Karen G.

Comments

1. I want to nibble on those ears. Maybe kiss that creamsicle nose.

2. Facepaw!

(This is annoying. When I signed up for a WordPress blog, I didn’t intend for it to take over the internets. I’m AuntieMame, dammit!)

3. Marmie babeh + pink nosecicle AND long white browskers! *faints ded away*

4. Tiny purr-ito! You’d need 3 of these for a decent lunch!

5. It looks like Skippy when I first knew him, except that his fur was more pink than orange.

6. Man, that’s some bitter marmalade!

7. Dr Phil makes me feel that way, too. How’s that workin’ for you? :P

8. Haha Theresa, I hear ya! Dr. Phil makes me react like the puppeh in the blind taste test!

9. Hand to kittayn ratio… sleepy/disapproving creamsicle… I’ll take two and hope they approve the black polish of my mani …

10. 260O, you are so amazingly clever that it’s actually become sort of, “yeah, yeah, another brilliant pun from Oakley, whatever….”
    I mean that in a good way.

11. @NT Mel, I think that if you load up with plenty of condiments, two should suffice for lunch. However, for a dinner portion, you will need at least five.

12. @skippymom
    My friends and family say the same thing, only without the “brilliant” part. And I’m not sure they mean in it a good way. ;)

13. Me want tiny pussy!

14. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

I forget who here used it (hon glad? theresa with the h?)

rng kitty! That isn’t the way they spelled it, either?
    But some crazy cute spelling along with the CRAZYCUTE
    orange marmie kittayn!!!

15. Oupssy daisy, can I rephrase that please?

16. @Skippymom, I’ll take sour cream, please. :mrgreen:

17. @Theresa, I just made some lovely fresh guacamole. Want some of that too?

18. Good Lo’ Gigi! *dies laughing* :lol: *hugs Gigi* Been there, done that, gotten the wierd looks too! ;-) *another hug for good measure*

19. @O NO–ornj?

20. @Skippymom, I adore fresh guac! I love guac that doesn’t come from one of the outlets of the Great Transcontinental Subterranean Guacamole Lake. :mrgreen:

21. Theresa, do you remember the New Yorker cartoon from some years back that featured a tanker truck rolling down the highway with the words “Cheap White Wine” on the side? That would be the obligatory quaff with the guac from the lake, I’m thinking.

22. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

YES SKIPPYMOM YES YOU R my HEro!!!!

YAY & stuff!

Signed,
    Fairly Easily Pleased!!!

23. Yes, O NO, I am your hero. Don’t forget it.

24. @ Lerrinus Thank you for the hugs :-) My first language was French, I was born in Montreal, Québec but my parents were from New-Brunswick and that’s what I was taught to call cats.
    I keep forgetting that it has another meaning for Anglos :-)

25. @Skippymom, actually, the idea was based on another New Yorker cartoon– Roz Chast’s underground wonton soup lake. I figured there must be a similar mother lode of bad guacamole. :mrgreen:

26. PS Please have some guac for fatgrammafin’s worm burrito!

27. Queen of Dork says:

I like when Dr. Phil touches his mustache with his fingers and looks all thoughtful and concerned and learn-ed and serious. And then he’ll say something like, “Waaaayul, niaow that’s the tail waggin’ the dog…this relationship is toxic. you need to be healthy physically, emotionally, spiritaully, financially, everythingally.”

(Okay. I’ve watched the show. Adorable marmie kitteh, though)

28. @QoD

>>everythingally

yaHA!

29. @Theresa

Roz Chast x a gillion!!!!!!

rozalicious!

30. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Sharpy: WT ***??? aka = HUH? what clevaire reference is Roz Chast??
    I know. I need a Clever Pop References Dictionary.

Gimme a stack of French to translate and I’ll blow ya outta tha water. But ‘Mericun Savvy Gadget references = ???

sorry to be so not-all-knowing.

31. Mary (the first) says:

That little tyke looks kind of like a tiny baby red panda.. and ever so sweet!

32. :D AWW :D Don’t worry, little kitty :D I will be more than happy to cuddle you without needing to wrap you up in a little blanket :D

33. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ AuntieMamedammit aka Auntie Bellum:

Is that in any way similar, to I’mgumbydammit??

(I’m assuming that you saw Eddie Murphy “being” gumbydammit on SNL in, I believe, the early 1980s….I’m just using a thumbtack in the bulletin board of the dates….I could be widely off on that guess of 1980s?)

34. Gigi, as Mrs. Slocombe would say…”My pussy is aroused by that Tom.”
    (Are You Being Served? Again! aka Grace & Favour from BBC) :-)

“And I am unanimous in that!” :-)

35. Poor kitty was the nip too strong for you?

36. It’s Friday, I think we could all use a shot o’nip after this week! ;-)

37. Why are his claws unsheathed? He appears asleep. Is this normal and can you tell I know nothing about cats?

38. *hugs all around, including kitteh*

39. @QoD:
    Dr. Phil is OK for those stuck-at-home afternoons when you can use some bats*** entertainment, but I will never worship him the way I do Judge Judy, who has provided my family with reams of quotable catchphrases we use on each other with great gusto. “‘UM’ is NOT AN ANSWER!” :P

40. @ONHSID, Roz Chast is a genius cartoonist, whose works are frequently featured in “The New Yorker.”
    Some samples:

41. Oh, the marmie angst
    So very, very bitter
    And yet so furry

42. gra55hopper19, others may correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that unsheathed is actually the “relaxed” or “default” position for claws in young kittehs, and retracting them is something that they learn as they grow.

43. What I meant to say is that cats of any age have claws that relax into an unsheathed position, and retracting them takes effort.

44. @O NO

hey, don’t holler at me! it was theresa! theresa did it! i’m telling! she’s the one who brought roz chast to the party! i helped by adding one of her cartoons! GOLL!*

(*american teenage girl idiom expressing exasperation and extreme IMMATURITY, like “I’m SOOO sure!”)

Photobucket

45. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Theresa: oh! okeydokey, cool & thx!!!

46. I am too tired to listen, just talk to the paw.

47. 46 comments and not one Thundercats reference?…

48. Thanks NOE! Information stored!

49. Queen of Dork says:

Theresa: Hahaha! I myself also like Judge Judy, The Tough and Unshakable. It’s funny when she’s especially fed up with a case (which is most of the time) and at the end she dismisses everybody. She doesn’t bother with that little hammer thing most judges use but just takes her manila file folder, bangs it twice on her desk, looks with total disgust and contempt at everything and says as she’s getting up from the bench, “That’s it. STEP OUT.”

50. Queen of Dork says:

vw-chan: Here you go! :)

51. @QoD Thanks! I just figured with the name Lion-o they’d be all over the place.

Guess I just hang out with alot of cartoon fans..

52. Kitty *facepalm*