Gnarly Shredding!

Sender Inner Huckleberry sez his birds “shred the hygienic gnar of the sink, and they get very rad.”

Super Sweet Heinous Sink Close Up [S.S.H.S.C.U.]

The one on the deck is named Skitters and the one riding in the sink is Planchet.

Comments

1. We’re gonna get some SEEERIOUS air! Like we had wings! .. Um..

2. Wow! Beautiful colors on those birds.

3. ‘Keet took one look at that sink and said “Yeah, I’d tap that.”

4. Parakeet’s wishin’ they were Hawks.

5. Not quite gleaming THAT cube.

6. Queen of Dork says:

Tiny skateboards. *klunk*

7. Xtreme parakeetin’…wooooooooo!

8. “Dude, this sink is gnarly!”

9. Arrk, they look like my little keeties I had when I was little. :D

10. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ 2600: :)

11. Is it 4:20 yet?

–bossgripes.com

12. @Q of D – Yes, the itty-bitty skateboards did me in, too!

Is this a regular pet store item?

Love seeing them having so much fun.

13. AuntieMame says:

Fern and Q of D, they’re Tech Deck collectibles. They were very popular with kids a couple years ago, but I don’t know if they still are or if they’ve gone the way of the POGs.

14. this one cries “i want video” or “photoshop”, no?

15. Mary (the first) says:

Not only are the parakeets adorable but that sink style / shape is pretty interesting, as well!

16. Oh please, Huckleberry, give us video!!!

17. I am sure they are shredding the gnar and getting rad, ifn I new what the heck any of that means?

18. We want to see a video!!!

19. Queen of Dork says:

Hon Glad: Hahahahahaha! You just caused me to almost spit out liquid that was in my mouth. :) Gnarly and rad both sort of mean cool. Although I had never heard people say that until I moved from the East coast to the West back in the 90s. I also found that West coasters said “mass” (which drove me nuts) which means, a lot of something. Such as: “Dude, that wave was mass rad! It stoked my gnarly life” (ick)

20. Queenie my cyber goil, we are not seeing as many posts from you in the week is it pressure of work or have they put up a fire wall to prevent you CO ing.

21. Birds shred better… with SST®

22. Comments getting nommed today?

23. @patito

i like.

24. Please suh, can we have some video?

25. Queen of Dork says:

Hon Glad: Nothing so fancy…I’ve just been EXTREMELY busy! Love U!

26. Sharpy, do a nollie!

27. Queen of Dork says:

Hon Glad: P.S. It’s about to get worse. I’m realizing that the goverment contract I work for won’t last forever, so I’m going to go to school to learn and to better myself. It’s going to be pretty hard, but I think I can do it. I have to. :)

28. @patito

okay, hang on. i gotta grease my trucks.

29. bookmonstercats says:

QoD, good luck with the Skoolin’. I became a lawyer at 40, so it can be done. Wotchoo studyin’? (It’s the rad talk, it’s frying my brain).

The birdies are budgerigars, small members of the parakeet family and they are extremely intelligent. They love playing, especially on moving things, which they can balance very well. My nan always had budgies when I was little, they flew free (windows closed of course) and kept her entertained for hours. Not too sure about them taking off from the side of the sink, though. That bit might be ‘shopped.

30. HANG EIGHT! I totally LOVE IT!

Gotta see this live though. Where is the video???

31. I wish I had their skillz.

32. jaja muy buena con tech deck