Check out how big the blades of grass are…

…In comparison to this prosh 9-week old Beagle-Jack Russell-Chow-Great Pyrenées pup! Can you say Holy Rule of Cuteness #14 Action!? Yes. Yes you can.

Sender-Inner Aiden L. is one of Daisy May’s proud parents.

Comments

1. Yerbalicious says:

OMG. That is like, the most beautiful pup I have ever seen….and the eyebrow action is fantastic.

2. The body/face shape definitely declares his Beagle heritage; but there is a liittle Great Pyrenees in the facial colouring.

3. And O Mi Gosh!! Perfectly triangular earsies!!!
    *glances around surrepticiously before throwing self on ground to nom, wrestle, and otherwise indulge in puppyness*

4. Yerbalicious says:

They need a Doggie DNA test ASAP! I did one on my 12 year old mystery chow…and what a suprise to find out she was not a chow at all….but Malamute and Staffy! What!?

5. HALP!!!!! I’m being moderated!!
    *reaches out pleading hand*

6. He is just a doll! Love the yawn! :)

7. @wend

>>HALP!!!!! I’m being moderated!!

there, there. deep breaths.

8. Oh, so perfectly puppy cute. That little grin in the 2nd shot? Extra perfect. :)

9. Forget the puppy–did you check out the hotness of the father? Yum-yum!!

And the mother’s so pretty too. Sigh. Gorgeous people w/an adorable dog…some folks have all the luck…

–bossgripes.com

10. Is today “rather attractive adult humans day” on Cute Overload? ;)

alternate comment: THOSE EARS. Perfectly shaped and I can only imagine how wonderfully soft they are.

11. awww. just asploded over here! love the lawn yawn.

12. yaaawwwnnnn

13. HONEY! I shrunk the dog! But I have magnified cuteness!

14. Forgive this atrocious affront on your dignities, wee pup… but I MUST NOM YOUR EARSES RIGHT NAOW!!!!

Also, that last picture makes me thing he is party kitteh, because my Pand(or)a gives me that same look ALL the time when she grows weary of my devotions…

15. 260Oakley says:

Voyage of the Lawn Treader. Or is it Yawn of the Dead?
    Snoot Overload either way.

16. kibblenibble says:

Okay, the humans that belong to this pup are every bit as cute as she is. How can that be???

17. “Oh hai my name’s whatever and I’m all perfect.”
    You make me sick.

18. Dude, that is quite the ancestry he’s got. Very small (Jack Russell), small (beagle), large (chow chow), friggin’ huge (Great Pyrenees)–he’s starting out so small, but I’ll bet he ends up fairly big. Question is, what’ll his personality be like? Will he be a terrier terror, a patient huntin’ dog, unpredictable (chows tend to be), or a big, sweet, easy-going dog like the Pyrenees? Only time will tell. But he’s so cute!

19. JannieWolf says:

What an adorable little family! Love the hand-to-pup ratio. So tiny!

20. Please inform me as to how I can acquire this perfect pup for myself. I need this pup.

21. Triangle ears = win!

22. Queen of Dork says:

Patito Gigante: ……………………………………………

…………………………………………………………………..

…………………………………………………………………..———–

BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :)!

23. First thought – adorable puppers! Second thought – how the heck did that crazy mix of breeds happen?

24. Don’t do it, Alex. You’ll barf.

25. /jaw cracking yawn – that’s an adorabuhls puppeh!!!! But his yawn made me yawn too (and again). :) Lovs it!

26. @Kim–A stepladder must have been involved somewhere along the way . . . .

27. OMG! He is painfully cute–and whatever the specifics, 100% mutt. One of my favorite kinds of dogs. :)

28. Holy crappula!! Forget the freakin’ pup — gimme that Daddy!!!

29. I see what you mean about the parents. No wonder they gave birth to such a cutie. :P

30. Fearless path finder pup decides he’s to sleepy to explore grassy jungle, maybe
    tomorrow.

31. harmonicpies says:

How do you mix a Jack Russell with a Great Pyrenees? That would be a bit like Professor Flitwick getting together with Madam Maxime, wouldn’t it?

32. Ah, like all lavish gourmet fusions, there is always a *Secret Ingredient*. And only two dogs in the world know it, and each only have one half of the formula.

33. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

luvvin me this pup
    How is it possible, to make a puppy even CUTER than a beagle already is?

and I’m a confirmed Cat-a-holic.

34. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

(sigh). The Big Green Moderashun machine. (sigh of resignation)

(….aaaaaaaand… the countdown begins; 1:30 pm on the Right Coast)

35. luvstehQte says:

So, at first I was all “whuh??? I didn’t see any people in those pictures, even after double-checking,” then I noticed that *blue highlighted* term “proud parents,” so I clicked away, and lo and behold, another well-suited contender for the Men of Qte Overload calendar (swimsuit edition?). And an adorabuhls puppeh, albeit with a mighty confusing mix of breeds! Yes indeed, XS to XL, how does that work?

36. fatgrammafinn says:

bebe puppy needs to be aseepin’, big yaaaawwwns, now me needs to be aseepin’

37. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!!! says:

YAY the BGMM released me from its clutches!!!!

To quote Marnie:
    “Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!” :)

38. Oh My Gosh, the “eyebrows” are to cute!!

39. Q. How is it possible, to make a puppy even CUTER than a beagle already is?
    A. Just make smaller

40. hey My sister has a WIMP of a calico cat

41. :) heh not evey buddt hase a eyebrowed puppy

42. awwwwhhhhhh his ears are as big as his head! cuute ;o;

43. Jenn in IL says:

@O NO!

The answer to your question (how to make a puppy cuter) is to give her to that gorgeous piece of man and his pretty lady. That’s how.

That is a seriously, SERIOUSLY adorable little one. I love her.

44. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Jenn in IL:

45. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

(oops oh and Nallie too :) )

46. Puppies are so cute…