One Size Fits (Almost) All

Says Andrea K.: “Here are some pictures of my cute new kitten named Mojo. He was so tired from playing all day that he found a great spot to take a nap, under my boyfriend’s hat.”

Comments

1. Its nice that this hat was taylormade just for me

2. Well, this is the only time a sideways baseball cap hasn’t looked stupid.

3. Kitty Rap dancer is too pooped to POP!

4. Kits these days, how many times must I tell you, take off you hat in the house!
    I get no respect, no respect I tell you!

5. Yitzysmommie says:

SO QTE! precious baby.

6. I think the kitteh is quite gansta, myself…

–bossgripes.com

7. I can’t resist, even though it’s a terrible and extremely predictable joke…

“In Soviet Russia, hat wears you!”

(I’ll get my coat).

8. Maerlyn99 says:

Golf sponsorship kitteh makes sure the sponsor’s logo gets noticed.

9. skippymom says:

Gee, I’d love to be “so tired from playing all day”….
    Cats sure have the life.

10. 260Oakley says:

Mob cap-o dreams of sleeping with da’ fishes.

11. Mojo is sporting a fresh lid. Such a cutie pie. I love the toebeans spilling out in the last photo…

12. 260Oakley says:

Closed cap-tioning for the purring impaired.

13. Too cute! I particularly love the tiny bit of ear sticking out from under the cap in the last photo and 260Oakley’s outstanding punnage.

14. There is so much MatchinK here. I love how cats know exactly what background/accessories best go with their fur and eyes.

15. Mojo in snailio guise.

16. All Your Base(ball hat) Are Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

17. @Cath: I laughed at your joke! :-)

18. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!!! says:

1) Hoping that the kitty remains small,
    in order to best enhance the AWESOME name somebody attached to it/him/her.

2) Adorableness.

19. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!!! says:

3) (…of course, this didn’t come to mind, until after I’d already hit the “send” button ..)
    AND if somebody wanders into the room and asks Mojo to play hide & seek, he’s already in his hiding place — saving precious naptime !!! :)

20. *dotes*
    Hilarious, Metz!

21. the last picture is like when a wicked witch is squashed under dorothy’s house.

22. (The Original) Mel says:

Veeerrry funny Metz. Also, in Spanish, el gato in a sombrero….

23. Emmberrann says:

Look at ze peenk toebleens. Sotch a qte bebeh, we lof ze coordinateeng hatz!

24. I must note the MAJOR resemblence Mojo bears to Bella.

25. Really, peeps, no Cat in the Hat jokes yet?

Love the turtle/snailio pic. Must BOOOOOOOP the nosie!

26. skippymom says:

@Lizzie (slaps forehead) And I call myself a children’s librarian! So ashamed.

27. skippymom says:

This moderating is out of control.

28. Andi from NC says:

So vewy, vewy tie tie!!!

29. skippymom says:

I hope I get un-moderated in the next 25 minutes. I hate to go off on my vacation with this dark cloud over me.

30. Once A Fish says:

I can’t believe nobody has yet mentioned the EAR in the last photo! Look at it! Just look at it! Ear ear ear ear!!

31. knittinkitten says:

Too prosh! Such a leetle cuteee. Let’s hope kitteh looses his attachment to the hat as he gets bigger or the boyfriend may have to give up teh hat…………… *looks over at only comfy chair in apartment, constantly occupied by kitteh*

32. fish eye no miko says:

I can just see it now’ boyfriend goes to grab his hat, and; ah! Unexpected kitteh is unexpected!

33. fatgrammafinn says:

that needs to be a Mariners cap, not golf, not with a kitty named Mojo… as in Sodo Mojo, South of the Dome Mojo, back when we still had the kingdome

34. So cuuuuuuuuute!

35. Surrealle says:

Lol, at first glance I thought it was some sort of really fuzzy spider/tarantula thing.. Then I realized it’s so much cuter than that!

And the second pic made me giggle even more than the first, so adorable!

36. Surrealle says:

Now I can’t look at the last pic without thinking of Hyura’s comment, that’s too funny

37. Couture-iosity killed the cat.

38. (wand stirring air over hat…)
    ‘ocus pocus! Abracadabbit!
    From this hat, I shall pull a rabbit!

oops!

Whatsamatter? Cat got your bun?

(ga-roan)

39. @lizzy

>>Really, peeps, no Cat in the Hat jokes yet?

these guys are waaaayyyy too clever for that. now i, on the other hand, i thought of it just moments AFTER i read your comment, in fact. weird, huh?

40. The REAL Cat in the Hat

41. Peanut's mama says:

ME WAHNT TOE BEANIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Nomnomnommitynomnomburpnomnommitynom……….*

42. @Tyler: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

43. 260Oakley says:

@pyrit
    Nice hat trick. We need to get better billing for your act.

PS That kitten is fedorable.

44. Queen of Dork says:

Mauve toe beans. *drools* (nibble, nibble. nibble)

45. puddlepeppers says:

Thanks, 260Oakley!

46. Oh, what a little darling! So sweet, having a nap in a cap!

47. Queen of Dork says:

HonorH: Cool! Cat cap nap! Cat cap nap! Cat cap nap! Peeps, try saying (or typing) THAT three times fast. :)

48. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!!! says:

Aussi, on peut dire en francais, comme ca — Le chat, sous le chapeau, se sommeil.

Signed,
    Pepe le Pew

49. Now that’s hat hair I could live with !
    ( yea, I know it’s really fur but hat fur just doesn’t sound right)

50. Isn’t it funny how crazy tufts of hair coming out of an ear are the sweetest and most precious thing when seen on a kitteh but totally EWW on a person?

51. Queen of Dork says:

Noelegy: EXCELLENT OBSERVATION! That is so true and your comment caused me to laugh out loud and snort! I guess it’s just because kittens are so much more adorable, no matter what, than hairy humans. :)

52. Here’s a cap-tion:

Cap’n Cat sez, “Yo ho ho-hum.”

53. Queen of Dork says:

pyrit: That cat is probably too CAPtivated by his dreams. He’s been whiskered off to sleep.

(leaves room and goes to bed now)

54. kibblenibble says:

OOOooohh! This looks just like what my George must have looked like when he was that size! But I got George from the shelter when he was six months old, and he was already eight pounds, with huge paws. I knew he’d be a big kitty, and sure enough, he’s twenty pounds at age two and a half. But these precious pictures are a gift, because now I can see what he must have looked like when he was tiny. Thanks for sharing, Andrea K. ♥

55. Photo number three – shades of clock-spider, only much less traumatizing. (Do NOT Google “clock spider” if you have spider issues. I mean it.)

56. frogboots says:

260Oakley: fedorable? mob cap-o? GENIUS. clearly this kitten n hat combo has inspired you to new heights of punnery.

Also, I like how it sort of looks like Mojo has a million arms and legs in the top picture. octopus-cat-like.

57. catloveschanel says:

And who the cap fit, let them wear it [repeat]
    Said I throw me corn, me no call no fowl
    Call me for dinner or my tummy will growl
    I saying, “Cok-cok-cok, cluck-cluck-cluck”

bob snarley and the wailers

58. @Andrea K. :D Your sweet little kitty, Mojo, is one very lucky kitty to have a loving forever home with you :D

59. The feetz! Them lovely, little toebeans. The feetz!
    Okay, I’m done.

60. flutterbye says:

My boy Crook looked just like this babeh, except he had just a short curl for a tailio and his toebeans were gray like his nosicle! How I miss heem!

61. Heather and the Boston Terriers says:

DO NAWT DEESTURB DA KITTEH.

He’s testing out his new Sunbrella. Hehe.

62. Resisting those toes sticking out takes more strength than I have.

63. Sniffle, he looks exactly like my Smokey who we had to put down in April due to cancer.

That hat was “tailor made” for him :)

Everyone hug your fur & feather babies

64. So cute!

65. @lisa

66. I bet this kitteh will still try to fit in the hat when he’s all grown up too!

67. Your herpetarium sucks.

68. I hate to tell Andrea, but this is no kitten. This is a turtle.

69. @lisa ((hugs))

@petri Of course, the kitty will still try to fit into the hat when he’s grown up, even if he is, ahem, not HWP!

70. Queen of Dork says:

Oh Lisa, I’m so sorry about your loss. I’m sending you hugs and I hope you will feel better soon!!!

71. I see adorable footsies ;o;

72. @ Lisa :( I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear sweet kitty, Smokey :(

73. Toe beans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

74. what a precious angel kitty!!!!!

75. jennyusagi says:

Going to have to agree with Shae… new species of turtle! The adorabubbles cat-turtle. :D

76. jennyusagi says:
  77. @Lisa :( We had a kitty named Smokey who we had to put down on August 31, 2010 due to kidney failure (one kidney gone and the other going :( ) I hugged and kissed her goodbye at the vet and she gave me a purr like she knew she would soon be free of her pain :( She is with Tygger and Spot, our other two kitties :(