Change your Qte every 6,000 Posts!

Attention, bloggers! When your odometer reaches 6,000 posts (like ours just did), it’s time for a tune-up! Install fresh cuteness, rotate those adjectives, and keep that “new blog” smell for miles and miles!

Comments

1. Is that mechanic performing a CAT scan?

2. oh that is adorable!

3. I think I need my redonkulator adjusted! Slightly.

4. Congrats on 6,000 posts, CO! Here’s to the next 6,000!

Cute kitty belly!

5. fatgrammafinn says:

that’s a catnip clog in the ol’ carburator, fer sure, joe-bob

6. Congrats on the 6,000 posts! Love the photo of the mecatnic on the job. Cute tummy…

7. frogboots says:

Concatulations on 6,000 adorable squee-inducing posts of Qteness. and thanks for those 6,000 posts of brain-meltingly cute critters.

8. 6,00 already? Boy oh boy, that’s a ton of cute.

9. Congrats. Love you, keep up the cutenesses!

10. (Oh, and Frogboots might just be one of the best names I’ve ever heard)

11. Well there’s your problem. you got a fur ball in your feline gasket.

Congrats on the 6,000 cute posts!

12. Woo! The new CO 6000 is cuter than ever!

13. “What do you want first, Lady, the good news or the bad news?”

14. I can haz 5/8″ socket and pair of vise-grips?

15. Mary (the first) says:

yahoo to the first 6K and happy anticipation of zillions more!

16. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

:) @ gizmo!!!!!

17. 260Oakley says:

Looks like they’re putting in a new catalytic converter.

18. CONGRATULATIONS!!! And, of course… thank you. :)

19. I prefer my floof to be unfiltered.

20. 260Oakley says:

Hey, why don’t we all go on a road trip to celebrate the CO 6000? I call shotpun!

21. This is new… okay…but it is cute and funny! Congradulations on the 60hundred comments!

22. Oh lord, let’s just hope this kitty knows how to use his privacy tail to cover his cat crack.

23. Congratulations, CO, and thanks for all the great procrastination fun!

That mechanic’s so cute, I just might need to get a car…

24. Congratulations, C.O.
    Cat mechanic’s good, for sure, but he’s sure got a foul mouth.

25. Tony James says:

6000 posts already?! Where does the time go…?

[teeth sucking sound, head-scratch, removal of wedgie in coveralls, and sucking on hand-rolled cig]
    Well, I can see what the problem is – you’ve blown your felangie rod here, see, and when it blew it sent bits of the 3rd fetzer valve down into the fatonk case. So we’re looking at a complete strip down and rebuild.
    Cost? Do me a favour, luv – it’s these foreign cars, you know, it’s not the labour but we have to have the part shipped from Azurbaijan. I reckon it’ll cost at least [mental calculation, based on current tab at OTB, how cute the owner is, and whether or not he/she looks like she'll take it somewhere else for the estimate]…Oi! Sid! What’s a new felangie rod on a 73 Pythagaros cost? (A 73? That’s one of the old ones, innit? Lemme see if it’s in the book…no, Vince, it’s not in the book, have to call them direct). Tell you what, luv – leave it with us for a day or 2 and we’ll get back to you with the price, awwight?

26. Congrats on 6,000 posts!! Love them all…such wonderful cuteness :D

27. He’s checking the Cat-ylitic converter!!!! -Sorry….

28. weird_spelling says:

“Hey honey, pass the wrench! No, not that one, the one in the box under the catnip! You know what, forget it. I’ll take it to the mechanic’s on Saturday.”

29. kokobutterbuns says:

I actually BURST out laughing at this awesomeness…. Also, a very big kudos for the 6,000th posting; keep ‘em coming because I love this site and it makes my days even better. xo

30. Whoa, Tony James in the house!

31. You can’t know how blessed I feel to be part of the Qte each day! Life would be pretty dismal without it.

32. Martha in Washington says:

@Tony James–that sounded too real to be a made up conversation. Bad luck with the felangies lately? And you have a ’73 Pythagaros? I thought they were still just in the theorom stage!

@CO–WOW! 6K posts…You’ve grown up so fast!

33. Concatulations for the 6000 posts. Whoot Whoot.

“The trouble is lady, you just can’t get the parts for these old models”.

34. and could you put a little spilkus oil in my genechdagezoink? i been hearing a rattle from around there lately.

35. fing about the 73 pythagoras was, if you didn’t look at it at just the right angle it didn’t add up square, like, kna’mean?

36. bookmonstercats says:

LOLs a all the clever posts (or should that be LsOL?). Anyhoot, congrats on 6,000 posts. Keep ‘em coming. If I was clever, I’d make up a pome based on “What is life, if full of care/ We have no time to stand and stare” for Teh Qte. However, I have to leave for work right now.

Come on, C.Oers, I throw down the gauntlet.

37. What is this life, if full of care
    We must make time to stand and stare
    and haply make a rousing whoot
    to celebrate the power of cute.

38. “Shpilkes in the genechtigezoink” *dies laughing*

39. Emmberrann says:

Oy, I’m ROFLMAOy!

40. Just one of the Classic CO’s. She’s a beaut!

NOMTOM, again, Peeps, again, (still), my undying admiration.

41. bookmonstercats says:

The winnah is Hon Glad. Now, what prize…?

42. metsakins says:

Congrats CO! You’ve made my days cyooter!

43. Bookmonstercats – I’d like a day watching Garry kitten.

44. See this doohickey?
    It looks to be outta wack
    Estimate is high

Mechanic kitty
    calmly surveys handiwork
    engine purrs nicely

45. @Hon Glad, didja see teh Garry Go Round vid yet? *melts*

46. Heather and the Boston Terriers says:

6K posts? Really? Awesome!

“Sir, me thinks you have a Boston Terrier stuck up here. Yes, He’s saying something about not going to work and looking at a site called Cute Overload…No, no, sir your auto can’t be fixed. You’ll have to miss work for the day.” :)

Only a cat could keep a Boston Terrier in line…or not.

47. TrixandSam says:

Crafty cat completes car calibration to coax continuing Qte from clever composers of quality commentary.

Congrats CO!!

48. Tonaaayyy!! Soooo great to “see” Tony James in the house, as always, armed with a redonk post! :P

49. And, the CO 6000 is fully equipped with air bags!

In case of frontal cute impact, of course.

50. flutterbye says:

AWESOME! HAPPEEEEEEE 6000! CONGRATS CO. Sorry about all caps…not yelling, so much as squeeeeing and jumping for pure joy!

51. Catgradulations CO! And thank you, thank you, thank you!

52. 260Oakley says:

I can’t really tell what model car this is, but I’m guessing it’s a Catillac.

53. About time cats learned trades. Besides hunting.

54. yay! congratulations on 6,000 posts!!

and @260oakley – no worries i think shotpun is automatically yours :)

55. :twisted: I would be under that cat like a shot and grab that little kitty while at the same time telling that kitty to get his/her furry little bottom out from under that vehicle right away :twisted:

56. That’s mean, Teresa. Interrupt that cat in his quest to clean the blog?

(I can just imagine him:) “Let’s see… tooo much floof in tere, we have to clean it out so that the Beady Eye Factor can pass through… snorgle pipes working well… clean out all the nuffs, good thing there aren’t too many… redonkulator does need some rotating… seems in order, but we might want to freshen it up a bit. How about Kitten Snorgle Scent Air Freshener?”

Love that little kitteh.

57. bookmonstercats says:

Hon Glad, it is yours. Any weekday you choose. Tell yo’ boss I said so.

58. @ catlover :twisted: Oh, yeah :twisted: I am mean enough to interrupt “that cat in his quest to clean the blog” :twisted: Mean enough to snatch him up and snorgle him along with cuddles and feedings :twisted: