Ohhh Nooo!

Mr. Bill didn’t know what was more disconcerting – the fact that Gumby had turned on him so horribly, or the realization that Gumby’s waxer really had his work cut out for him.

Mr. Bill should say goodbye to that appendix, Rebekah F.

Comments

1. I think Gumby is taking a nap instead of taking a bite.

2. Clearly the conspiracy of Mr. Hand.

3. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!!! says:

(worrying about the waxer part that I didn’t understand maybe it’s
    about being a celebrity doggiepoo with appointments at the
    beauty studio)

ANYway — I curtsey, to “The Original” Ooooooh Nooooooo!!!

(to the uninitiated “youngsters” out there: search out EARLY EARLY
    Sat Night Live (1970s era) and Mr. Bill and
    (evil chuckle, chanpon)
    “Mr Hand”…………………………..

4. Ah, the memories! I loved Mr. Bill!!! My oldest son was born in ’79 and he used to make that face when he was a toddler, and we would laugh at him and say “Oh no, Mr Bill!” We even got him a little T-shirt with Mr Bill on it… yes we were nerds.

5. @ONHSID, remember that this is not the ONLY Gumby in comic annals. There was also — *fanfare*

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING MR GUMBY SAID!!

6. dirty mind says:

defintely read the text as: “Mr. Bill didn’t know what was more disconcerting – the fact that Gumby had turned HIM ON so horribly” which also made the waxing part pretty dirty too…

7. Eh, who really needs an appendix, anyway? They’re like eyebrows–just for decoray-shons….

–bossgripes.com

8. Dog sez: these ribs need bbq sauce.

9. Mary (the first) says:

awwwww.. bff’s!!

10. BabyOpossum says:

He was once (and is, and ever shall be) a little brown ball of fur…GUMBY!!

11. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!!! says:

@ Theresa: thank you, ma’am, for so efficiently addressing
    your considered opinions upon these crucial issues
    regarding the history of British warfare.

Signed,
    “I believe that cement is more
    interesting than it’s given credit for”

(Sp. note: I’M QUOTING the program, NOT snarking, PROMISE!!)

12. 260Oakley says:

The pet store couldn’t give him anything smaller. All they had were big Bills.

13. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!!! says:

@ 2600
    Me: headpalm + “Gaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!”

Signed, :)

14. I loved Mr. Bill (Ooooooh Nooooooo!!! He’s being mean to meeee!) on the old Saturday Night Live.
    It came second only to the Landshark skit in my book.
    If you don’t know it, take a look here:

15. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!!! says:

@ Gigi: “candygram.”

(snerk)

16. Here comes mister Bill’s doooog.

(surprised nobody said it yet)

17. Nobody is taking my Mr Bill not no how never.

18. That is some blissed out chompage going on there.

19. SNL Mash-up!

20. everything in this picture is so FLUFFY! Aaah!

21. Poor Mr. Bill

I thought this post was named after “O No He/She….. ” etc.

22. enlightenmentgirl says:

Is the lil’ fuzzmonster chewin’ or snoozin’?

23. When I was younger our youth choir wasn’t large enough so those of us who were truly serious about singing were allowed to sing with the adult choir at church. The youth were allowed to call the adults Mr and Mrs FristName. We had a gentleman named Bill, so he was constantly referred to as Mr. Bill. Yes, jokes abounded with that one.

24. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ RooAnne: :)

25. Can’t a chihuahua have a “stuffed human” without much ado?

26. my lil mo-mo!!! I’m so excited to see he’s finally got his moment to shine on cute overload! Finally the rest of the world can fall in love with him as i did!

27. Since he is so much like his 1/2 brother…Miller….I am pretty sure that this is the best way for him to keep his brothers from getting his Mr. Bill…OOOOOH NOOOOOO !!!…LOL

28. Smartiepants says:

Ohhhhh so close. Mr. Bill’s appendix is on the other side… perhaps a kidney?

29. appendix is on the right side. but where the heck do you get a Mr. Bill doll?