Kitty was Having a Serious Identity Crisis

Heeeeey, Brother Hermit Crab! Sorry I’ve been so absent; Auntie Squirrel was teaching me how to store nuts for winter.

He’s an adorable beaver, Marisa C. Photo by Mr. Beans.

Comments

1. prongs, i love you and your various references to things i adore (this time it’s the arrested development one)

2. Perhaps poor kitty is trying to dig away from the hot sun – so cute tho

3. AuntieMame says:

Kitty? Surely that’s a golden retriever, isn’t it?

4. oaklandcat says:

that’s clearly a dog!

5. No hermit crabs pls: They peench. :mrgreen:

6. That is a pooch. Maybe this pooch has a kitty crisis. LoL

7. Or maybe this pooch’s name is Kitty, eh?

8. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!!! says:

ok Prongs, after this NTM’ish set up, you want us to BELIEVE
    that the photog. (or was it the sender-inner? I’m too lazy to scroll back up to see then down again to type more….)

is actually MR BEAN?????? HA!!!
    NOT bloody likely!!!!!!

(indignant HUFF)

9. 260Oakley says:

“I hate it when I get sand in my snorts.”

10. Actually, that’s what I do after I’ve had a bad day too!

11. I don’t know if the “Heeeeyyy brother hermit crab” is an Arrested Development reference, but I hope so!

12. That’s a dog…

13. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!!! says:

(ok, it says mr beanS ….still…)

2600: when you were born, I would be willing to bet that
    you probably told your mother a pun in the first 3 minutes of life???
    Jiminy Cricket. You prob know one about a molecule of AIR!!!
    (wow; she’s good!!)

ALSO approving, appreciative nod, for Kitkat’s observation!! :)

14. What’s wrong with you peeps. that is clearly an ostrich burring her head in the sand! LOL!

15. Wow, you can really tell how much he digs the beach! ;-)

16. EnclosedChaos says:

Newspaper headlines:
    Cross-dressing dog, Kitty, dramatically throws face face in sand before paparazzi.
    Cross-dressing dog, Kitty, cites ostrich as inspiration for high fashion photo shoot.

17. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!!! says:

A++ Lerrinus!!!!

18. I’m not smoking crack. That’s a puppy of some puppylicious sort. Right? I mean, I’m sure I’m not smoking teh crack.

19. Such a cute pupsters! You can see he/she is having the time of thier life!!

20. @toridykes – Yes. Let’s say we celebrate while listening to “Final Countdown” and reading Bob Loblaw’s Law Blog.

21. If I can’t see it it’s not happening, right?

22. georgina0912 says:

That’s not a cat…that is a doggeh!

23. georgina0912 says:

Oh i get it…identity crisis….durrrrrrr…

24. metsakins says:

I need to rescue this creature and teach it how to fetch.
    *slips puppy under coat and runs*

25. can you hear me now?

26. hellooooo down there! *echo*

27. Gob Bluth says:

@prongs and @toridykes: COME ON!

28. @toridykes

>>I don’t know if the “Heeeeyyy brother hermit crab” is an Arrested Development reference, but I hope so!

“heeyyy, hermano hermit crab?” would have been the clincher for me. –sharpy

29. @lerrinus

not just “lol,” but…

superLOL

30. Auntie Mame, I am there with you, surely this is a goldie.
    If this is a cat, he can do whatever he wants, wherever he wants, to whomever he wants….that would be one big kitty..and I wouldn’t mess with him….nice kitty!

31. to tracylee — LOL…for sure! hello ello ello ello

32. 260Oakley says:

@Lerrinus
    That shore was a good pun.

33. Heather and the Boston Terriers says:

I think it looks like a golden pupper with a very bad hairdo.

He’s looking for ghost crabs. :)

34. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

….um, metsakins….we SEE you!!!!
    and…um, yer cover story…..not so much….:)

35. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

stupid computer I wanted you to make a smiley face. What, have I got to
    use pen and ink??????grrr

ok here’s the smiley face dagnabbit :)

36. Thank you Sharpy, Oakleyand O NO! :lol: @ Oakley: fantastic as always!