If Rachel Zoe Styled the Junior Prom

“Listen, I get why you like the Gerbera Daisy. It’s adorably unoriginal and a perfectly safe choice. But if you want to shut. the. front. door, you’ll choose this guy. Because oh. mygod, he may be little, but this Pygmy Marmoset is major and would make the per-fect corsage.”

Yeah, the Pygmy Marmoset doesn’t seem too psyched about it either, Wesley K.

Comments

1. He looks like I feel. I wonder if he’d be up for a beer.

2. Let’s sing now: “Marmoset there’ll be days like this / there’ll be days like this / my marmoset (marmoset! marmoset!)…”

3. 260Oakley says:

@Birdcare
    Looks like he already got himself a Bud.

4. Marmoset Marmoset!

5. Looks like a character out of a Tove Jansson book. Move over Moomintroll.

6. fatgrammafinn says:

my brain is fried by his awesomeness. can’t think of anything clever to say. somebody express mail this bebe to me pronto. wantwantwantlovelovelovesqueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

7. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!!! says:

people, people…

let’s focus on the part that IS CUTE: THE GERBERA DAISY!!!

(R. Zoe never reads the comments section here, so, we’re good ..)

8. I have to agree with “Oh No”–the daisy is where the cuteoverload is happening. That furry little mammal just looks weird.

Though I will join in, as indicated above, for a rousing chorus of the marmoset song.

–bossgripes.com

9. Aw. I lof Rachel Zoe.

He’s definitely bananas! Leetle marmoset fluff, ringy tail!! I die :D

10. Elizabeth says:

I totally want this picture as a desktop background for my work computer, because that little guy looks exactly how I feel some days at the office.

11. So awesome I’m speechless!! lol

Theresa, thanks for the Johnny Carson clip! Too perfect.

12. I want one to keep in my purse.

13. Just think, Brenda, whenever you got feeling bummed, you could just take this little guly out and… voila! instant pick-me-up.

14. it has a human face.. wtf

15. This can not be real, it’s a product of Jim Henson’s workshop.

16. bookmonstercats says:

I will wear heem on my lapel, and in my hair (he’ll blend in beautifully – in fact he might go missing), and round my neck, and as a travelling corsage and *turns into burbling imbecile with beatific smile on face*

17. I think it is creepy how his tail looks like a caterpillar! Run from it, marmoset, run!

18. I don’t know what that thing is, but it sure looks terrified.

19. What a very cute little animal!

20. Ok, we have a “Disapproving” category; now we need a “Disgruntled” category with this little guy as the poster chi . . . er . . . critter.

21. flutterbye says:

Oh man, thanks for the Johnny Carson vid Theresa! …almost peed myself laughing so hard. Seems he almost always got peed or pooped on when they brought on the anipals. Luff eet!

22. TrixandSam says:

oh. my. god. he’s perfect. I die.

23. Naturalady says:

Clever hover-text – of course it is an aster ;-P

24. @ Theresa.. LOL the carson Video is awesome and the Marmoset is cutie!

25. He looks so torked. Kinda how I feel when (in winter) I hear the temperature is going down below zero for the umpteenth day in a row!

26. knittinkitten says:

It soo cute, it’s like a mini-troll monkey! Eeeeeek!

27. aww, gotta get a better marmoset photo – they usually have twin babies, it’s freakin adorable

28. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!!! says:

yay knittinkitten: EXCELLENT description there!! cha-CHING!!!!

29. Woah… tiny pygmy…EETTY BEETY TINY!!! :)