Not Surprisingly, His Fall Line Includes Mongoose Ear Plugs

For those who refuse to intentionally rock the cleavage but still want all the attention: Cork’ham, Calvin Klein.

Nice hood ornament, Lill-Iren J

Comments

1. I feel warm and fuzzy looking at this, for more than one reason.

CU, I think you must like watching the nuffers come out of the woodworks ;)

2. 260Oakley says:

Hmm, looks like hamlines are going up again this season.

3. Who’s a fatty ham ham? You are, cream-filled chubster!

4. omg lol!! he’s so chubbeh!

5. MoonCatty says:

Ehn!

6. Martha in Washington says:

Nice alternative to the boring lace hankie.

7. The other day I thought we would have to have rats and racks but now I realize the new catagory will be rodents and racks.

8. Boobs… tooo… biiig….
    Being…. squashed… *flat hammie*

9. Breast enhamsment is very uplifting.

10. Smooshy McShmoosersons! Say that three times fast…

11. Andi in NC says:

Hams n’ Mamms?

12. Watch out, she’s armed! Hammie’s cheek pouches are full of sunflower seeds, duck!
    *phtoo-phtoo-phtoo-phtoo-phtoo-phtoo* (sunflower seed spitting machine gun action)

13. @Andi in NC : :-D Yesssss.
    I second (third and fourth) that proposal for a new category.

14. Andi & Poohbear: Check the tags. :lol:

15. skippymom says:

Pyrit for the win!!!

16. Looks like Hammie found himself a hammock!

17. knittinkitten says:

I love hammie’s double chin! Too cute!

18. This is why I love you, C.O.

19. Look at her shirt. It perfectly matches the font on CO. Almost Matchink blue.

Ok, weird thing to notice but it’s uh, kind of hard to miss.

20. why does anyone find tiny animals stuck in woman’s boobs cute? its not its gross! poor little hamster.

21. Andi in NC says:

Totally off topic but I would really love to have that girl’s eyelashes… (and her chubbed out hammie too)

22. my thought was that he looked a little uncomfy… definately not like the little shirt-diving rattie the other day!

23. ” Now ladies don’t get the wrong idea, I am merely measuring Miss Smithers for a correctly fitting bra, I have just popped over the pond from Rigby and Peller, her Majesties corsetier to give you young gels some advide on correct fitting. The trouble is you go for cheap shoddily made foundation garment that don’t treat your assets in the manner to which they should be acustomed.
    Conact me at the Waldorf Astoria for an apoinment, the difference will astound you.”

24. I bet you those are not real, they sure don’t look real to me…I’m talking about the eyelashes of course, what else did you think I was talking about?

As for the wittle hammie, no worry I had many of those as a kid and they do flatten them self to fit in the most amazing of places.

25. double chin!

26. Love the picture but don’t get the title. Can someone explain what a “Fall Line” is and how it relates to “Mongoose Ear Plugs,” and how any of that relates to the picture? Is there some movie/song/other reference I’m not getting? (Wouldn’t surprise me; I was pretty hip to all that until maybe the early 70s. Since then I’ve become more or less out of touch. I just can’t keep up with it all.)

Anyway… help?

27. Oh, “Fall Line” is a fashion line as from a designer. Doh. Just got that.

Still not getting the ear plugs, though.

28. Mary (the first) says:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed those eyelashes!

29. Cholmondeley says:

Speaking of hamsters, I sure do miss the hamster-pants background. {Plaintive whine} Will it ever return?

30. This hammie may have become portly out of self-defense. When the bazooms squish him, he can squish back!

I think the woman’s eyelashes are real, but she needs new mascara. What she’s using is clumping.

31. OMG not cute. so SICK of seeing anything with fur shoved into ladies shirt.

Blah!

32. I think the hammie isn’t really fat, their cheek pouches are just full. When they fill those things up they like triple in size.

33. derp!
    In the cutest possible way, of course.

34. dear nuffers,

go commit a physical impossibility. if you don’t like the post, SKIP IT GENIUS.

dear everyone else,

c’mon now, squee with me. <3

35. …another one for the eyelashes! Can’t be real — if they are, she’s damn lucky!
    oh yeah, the squoished hammie is too darned cute.

36. he’s the luckiest guy I’ve seen…

37. on the same note, here’s a video of Sasha the cat, who gets to cuddle up in Miss Hannah Minx’s beautiful bosom. She has the hottest rack I’ve ever seen: http://www.shortform.tv/w/cute/cats-n-racks-two

38. AuntieMame says:

My eyelashes are that long. (And my mascara that clumpy. :( )

It’s a blessing and a curse. They can look amazing (with the right non-clumpy mascara) but they also tend to smudge your glasses lenses.

My rack, on the other hand? Let’s just say I’d need more than one hammy…on each side…

39. Miss Oreo says:

Aw! What a little cutie! My ratties do this in my shirt too…. :3

40. Mashoo Peeshoo says:

Nice Tihts!

41. That’s when Robert DeHammo said, ” Are you talkin’ to me?!” ;-)

42. This is SO funny! The hamster looks really fat!

43. Kathryn :D says:

um…
    how did it get there…?
    it’s adorable, but…
    strange.
    but it looks reeeeeeeeeeeeeealy fuzzy!

44. Don’t worry about the hammykins, they can flatten out with no ill effects. They stretch and bent and twist and do the funniest things.

45. OMG that’s gotta tickle! I’d be laughing my head off if that was down my front! :lol:

46. eyelashy extenshons

47. farthammer says:

So fat! The hamster is too!

48. Your eyelashes are beautiful and they do NOT look clumpy. Love that necklace, too. Vintage?

49. What is WITH the boob-phobic people?? They are a UNIVERSALLY good thing, folks! Nobody’s asking YOU to climb in there.

50. fatgrammafinn says:

brings a whole new meaning to monoboob

girl cute!
    hammy cute!
    eyelashes spectacular!

51. @fagrammafinn

>>brings a whole new meaning to monoboob

what was the original definition?! :)

52. C. Cooper. says:

Love.

53. Bound_In_Chains says:

Oh my! What a pervy little ham-ham. ;P

54. @farthammer

go eat something. it might make you feel better about yourself. ;)

55. missing the little cute hamster :)
    and for those who believe I have fake eyelashes, made a mistake,
    and know that mascara was clumpy :)