Soul Patches Not Picking Up What His Parents Threw Down

Everyone just assumes that I love wearing skinny jeans and ridiculous non-prescription tortoise shell eye glasses while reading Ginsberg’s “Howl” to fellow organic coffee-drinkers; none of this would be happening if my stupid parents hadn’t named me such an absurd name.

He’s the butter knife of knives, Jane CL

Comments

1. Hipster kitty is sooooooooooooooooo cute

2. Copperbat says:

I’m feelin’ ya, Patches.

3. Getting ready for the Critical Mass ride. :P

4. I just died & was fortunate enough to re-awaken so I can view this proshness again! Folks, I seen a lotta kittehs en mah day. THIS li’l morsel is OH-FISH-U-LEE the CUTEST kitteh I’ve ever, EVER seen! Were he/she mine, I would have to name it Apolo. =)

5. “That’s the way the bongo bingos”

Ten brownies for anyone who can name the movie.
    Hint it has the oldest “teenagers” ever in it :-)

6. Not a soul patch fan but this little one is too adorable for the coffee house! Hey, he’d fit in perfectly in Burrough’s household. Man was a nut for kittehs.

7. Gigi — Is it Grease? I’m thinking either Roz of Knickie said it.

8. Oops, “or” not “of.”

9. Love the delicately peenk nose.

10. if pets really looked like their owners, this cat’s owner would surely be a super douche

11. @ RR Sorry no.
    Here is another hint the actor who says the line is: John Drew Barrymore.

12. I *gasp* it’s just too *point, point* kitty overload ded *klaxon klaxon*

Is there a muppet that looks like that? Because the kitten looks like a muppet that looks like it.

13. MoonCatty says:

Those scientists in their mad quest to bend genetics to their whims have finally done it!

They’ve produced the perfect genetic cross of fluffy kitteh and disapproving bunneh!

14. Awwww – Gizmo!! I would definitely feed him after midnight. More Gizmo, please!

15. Gigi – it’s High School Confidential, right?

16. All joking aside, this kitten looks EXACTLY like my brother! Right down to the fur!

17. Why do I picture this kitty playing bongos and reciting bad poetry??

18. LAWLZ @ Carey Ann. “Apolo”! LOVE EET.

19. knittinkitten says:

Don’t discount thees leetle kitteh. He looks like he can do a mean pout if you deny him his treats!

20. earlybird1 says:

A bit like Roger Delgado, only much cuter and less EVIL! :)

21. @Gigi– “High School Confidential”! With Russ Tamblyn, John Drew Barrymore (Drew’s dad), and Michael Landon– and Jerry Lee Lewis!!

22. He is so adorable!!

23. What a dollbaby!

24. Love the picture, but, sorry that kitten *is* scary. The look in its eyes is, if not cold, certainly disinterested. Very unkittenlike.

25. skippymom says:

OK, this is weird. My first thought was that the kitten looks like Leonardo DiCaprio, whom I personally find extremely unattractive. But I would happily snorgle the kitten. Can’t quite sort that one out.

26. Lorel J, it’s a bebe kitten. Their eyeballs don’t focus yet!!

27. Lil’ Maynard Krebbs!

28. Oh, Soul Patches! Your head is so big! I hope I see you again when you’re grown up.

29. That’s the way the bongo bingos? High School Confidential!

And I lurve this kitteh’s goatee, man. It really swings.

30. @Cory – I’m right there with you. Gizmo was the first thing I thought of. Bright light! Bright light!

31. Bravo Jen got it first!
    But Theresa gets a bonus brownie for the clip!

32. swimmer love says:

he is adorable! to me it looks like he has a little beard! :-D

33. squeee. Kitteh looks like an old soul.

34. I do love that his eyes go in three different directions.

35. flutterbye says:

Gizmo/Furbee cross!

36. If Kittykins is unhappy wif teh moniker I’ll be MORE than happy to take him in and provide a new one. ;-) *begins sewing sekrit pocket for kitteh storage*

37. What a DARLING little ball of fluff!!!!

I want to smother him with kisses!!!

38. This is like the Zac Efron of kittehs. *Swoons*

39. hilarious story lol

40. He reminds me of the fat guy in The Fifth Dimension.

41. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Y’know, Sachie is right: that goatee is really quite partik’lar!!! check’rout!!!

42. The gotee rocks!

43. :twisted: I would snatch up that little kitty :twisted: and give him a loving home with plenty of food and snorgles :twisted: I would probably have to do it fast :twisted: before Metz grabs him :twisted:

44. Yes, yes,
    thats what
    I wanted,
    I always wanted,
    I always wanted,
    to return
    to the fancy feast.

Allen Ginsberg sort of

45. I saw the best minds of my generation undone by flooffballs, squeeing barooing
    fuzzbound,
    dragging themselves through the axis of snorgling at dawn looking for a fuzzy belly,
    Fluff-headed kitsters purring for the ancient heavenly connection
    to the comfterbuls posish in the muzzlepuff of night.

46. Hey, it was Bad Poetry Day!

47. I’m totally with Skippymom. That cat looks just like Leonardo Dicaprio!

48. Friends of mine had a begoateed kitten they named “Maynard.”

49. Nice one, Hon Glad! (clapping con spi cu os ly slowly).
    HI everyone!

50. Kat rina, it s go od to he ar fr om yo u.

51. Shygrrl74 says:

Soul patched kitteh… owns my soul… peeenk leeps, teeeeny toes. Hint of stubbtastic tailio and similarly deadleh sibs in the background?

52. Brooklnfemale says:

“You like it? Yeah, well, I only eat free range kitteh kibble and drink NYC tap water. It’s the best water on earth. Hey, after this, let’s go to Williamsburg and laugh at the hipsters on North 6th.”

53. Is it just me, or does he look like Wolfman Jack?

54. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

YAY mplsdeb!! I second that observation!!!

55. It’s Apolo Ohno kitty! Love it.

56. There’s a guy in my office who looks JUST LIKE THIS. Now it’s impossible to look at him with out bustin’ up!

57. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!!! says:

um, Ed’s– spamalot?? see #58?

58. GEEZ!

59. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!!! says:

(for the civilians — orig. my note WAS # 59 and yay Sharpy removed the prior item
    and that’s why now my note seems to say that my note is spam– )

60. @O NO

captain civilian extraordinaire, thank you for swabbing the decks so spic and span!

61. Queen of Dork says:

This kitten is SO cute. I can also see how he reminds peeps of certain humans. He looks like several guys I’ve met in different cities in the USA. Some of the guys I worked with in Seattle at the Elliot Bay Bookstore/Cafe back in the early ’90s come to mind. Also, supie at #34 owes me a new keyboard as I spit my beverage out after reading that one. :)

62. He looks just like Derren Brown! :)

63. He so cute,he is like the cute ice skating gold medal champion they both have little beards on there chin and have a cute look about them but the kitten is much more cuter

64. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!!! says:

@ Sharpy: (saLOOT! from moi)

65. aww!! i LOVE how he looks like he has “an evil goatee” !! XD hahaha. and an eye patch. :) oh sucha cute little evil-ish kitteh!!