I’m Telling You, We’re Lost!

“I told you to take the Traction Avenue exit, but noooo, you said you knew a shortcut, and now we’ve been driving all over God-knows-where!”

“I haven’t even seen a gas station for hours, not that you’d ask for directions anyway, Magellan…”

Many more adventures over at Miriam’s Bunnies

Comments

1. i’m freaking out. that’s just too much.
    even though i’m thinking that bunnies sitting in a weird pink chevroletesque car is some kind of drug induced hallucination.
    rest in peace, rob, who just died of a cute overload overdose.

2. [shows a little leg]

[sticks out thumb]

3. AuntieMame says:

Is that Magellan’s mother-in-law in the back seat? 8-0

4. Hovertexts! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

5. I would love to see a third shot of this event! Note the bunny at the back. In the first pic, he looks like he’s clinging on for dear life! In the second pic, he looks like he’s screaming as he’s about to fall off!! The third pic would be epic – buns away!

6. Oh my gawd… The expression on back seat bun in the second photo is absolutely priceless!

@Patito Gigante: You take one side of the bun in the back, and I’ll take the other. Deal? [Berg also shows a little leg and sticks out a thumb]

7. I am loving how the bright pink of the car makes teh soft grey of their fur appear lavender.

8. *falls over laughing* The bun in the backseat’s expression reminds me of my little brother’s when I was learning to drive and my dad ill-advisedly brought him along. :)

9. 260Oakley says:

Volkswagen Rabbit, equipped with front and side air buns. I couldn’t drive it , ’cause it’s a carrot stick shift.

10. omg that backseat driver in the 2nd photo is PROSH!!!! lmao

11. 260 Oakley… you wins the Interwebs, again.

Is it just me, or does the bun in the driver’s seat look a little panicked?

12. 260Oakley says:

Convertibles are cool, but I’m surprised these guys didn’t go for a hutchback.

13. SPLORT!!!

14. These photos never, ever get old.

15. The facial expression of the bun in the back seat in the second pic….

I’m DYING

16. “We can’t stop here. This is bun country.”

17. *falls off chair laughing* :lol:

18. haha yeah the bunneh in the back is sooo cute in both pics!!

anyone else notice he has a bit of a coke problem though haha :D excuse me bunneh, you got a little something…uh…under your nose

19. “Well you got caught with a flat
    Well how ’bout that
    Well babies don’t you panic
    By the light of the night
    It’ll all seem alright
    I’ll get you a Satanic mechanic
    I’m just a sweet transvestite
    From Transexual, Transylvania
    Why don’t you stay for the night” :mrgreen:

20. 260Oakley says:

Watershift Down

(That’s it, folks. G’night.)

21. fatgrammafinn says:

what’d they do with barbie and ken? was this a drive by disapproval?

22. kisekileia says:

An oldie, but also wonderful!

23. It looks like that backseat rabbit is shouting some obscenities at a pedestrian.

24. knittinkitten says:

Teh buns are the cutest! How did she get them to sit in the car? Too cuuuuuuuuuuute!

25. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

– I think that Los Lapins are simply in Mob Disapproval of their (earworm, ennyone?)
    “Pink Cadillac”. I mean, really; we all agree that bunnies are skilled at Disapproval; so….they’re MALE bunnies; and ye’re gonna put them in a….WHA??? PINK???????

26. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

ps: @ 260o:
    Wait, before you leave the stage, we need to know;
    should we tip our waitperson????

27. They’re heading for MacGregor’s Drive In. I hear their salads are irresistable. So fresh you’d swear it was just picked from the garden.

28. reminds me a bit of fear and loathing…

“We were somewhere around the flower box, on the edge of the grass when the carrots began to take hold.”

29. BUNNY CHEEKS!!!

30. To all of the above commenters: HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

I first lost it over the pictures, and then again over the comments (I agree with the others, kudos to 260Oakley).

31. Mary (the first) says:

This made me LOL and the hovertext.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

32. This is just wonderful – I love the commentary about the gas station and he would not ask for directions anyway. This is just hillarious. Thank you for sharing.

33. LOL. Best “I NEED TO PEE” face ever.

34. I quess seat belts aren’t warren-ted.

35. brackishtea says:

I don’t…even…I can’t…
    OMG THIS IS SO CUTE!

“I need to pee!”
    Priceless.

Cute…I has it!

36. ” Were not lost this is the pretty way ”
    ” Pretty damn stupid, if you ask me “

37. I love the expression on the bunny in the back in the second picture! XD

38. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ HonGlad: :)

39. Nicolletta says:

The Fast and the Fluffiest

40. earlybird1 says:

AHAHAHAHAHA! Best caption/hovertext/picture combos ever! ROTFLOL XD!!!!

41. Hooter's Mom says:

“Hey babe, I’ll be back to pick you up later.” Who remembers that commercial?

42. I’m SOOO glad this has NEVER happened to ME! LOL

43. I’m getting a Toonces vibe from that guy in the back seat.

44. The disapproval patrol is on the streets and on the job.

45. lost bunvertible
    stuck in a verdant food patch
    looking for ihop

46. Padfoot_Lives says:

Ok, I never even THOUGHT about bunnies before I started coming to this website, and now I am completely enamored of them. These are great photos!

My newfound love ‘o’ bunnies reminds me of this (and I apologize if it’s been posted before but I don’t recall seeing it here not to mention that I am crossing my fingers it works because I have never embedded from YouTube before!)

47. @hooter’s mom

>>“Hey babe, I’ll be back to pick you up later.” Who remembers that commercial?

Mister Microphone!

48. “Would you please just let me coneycentrate? And, for the last time, we’re not stopping in Mactan.”

49. Bunny in back…Are we there yet?

NTMTOM very funny commentary!!

50. Goddess Karin says:

Omg, the bunnies, the pink car, the cuteness…what’s not to like? Those bunnies are absolutely adorable! But if it was me, I would’ve run away :D

51. Favourite rabbity pics – EVER.

52. @ Theresa:
    So. Come up to the lab
    And SEE what’s on the slab.
    I see you shiver with antici…
    …pation :)

(I heart RHPS)

53. Andi in NC says:

Bun is back is all “HAAALP!!!”

54. I told you so!

55. Front buns: Hahaha! We will crash this pink lightning right off the cliff!
    Back bun: Please don’t. It was Thelma & Louise, not Thelma & Louise & And Very Frightened Bunny.
    Front buns: Look at us go! Mmmhahahaha! Ca-catch us if you ca-can!
    Back bun: Hey! That’s it – I’m out. This game is boring. And besides, it’s nap time
    Front buns: He has a point…
    Back bun: zzz
    Fron buns: zzz

56. MoonCatty says:

Cue Beach Boys music:

“And we’ll have bun-bun-bun ’till our daddy takes the pink car away!”

57. Hrududu!!!!

58. Miss Oreo says:

What do you think Mr. Backseat Bunbun was actually doing when they caught the perfect bunnular I NEEDA PEE face on film? :)

59. Yawning!

60. It’s usually accompanied by a strayche. :)

61. Sorry, but just too damn cute; I’m now comatose.

62. Isn’t that Brad driving and Janet riding shotgun and Little Nell in the backseat?