Slow Tuesday? Break Out the Impressions

“Your attractive next door neighbor just informed you that he and his wife separated.”

“You are a 45-year-old woman who just found out she was re-tweeted by Leif Garrett.”

“You just lost your crown as reining ‘Hot Dog Eating Champion’ to your nemesis, Sweaty Flanks.”

He’s quite the thespian, Yasmin R.

Comments

1. Noelle (the First) says:

He’s a natural! Get him an agent quick!
    That first photo is to adorabuls for words!

2. Oh, that last one is so sad.

3. Love the polydactyl paw pads! So cute!

4. the 2nd photo is a killer

5. 260Oakley says:

Next photo: Young Dustin Fluffman chews the scenery. Literally.

6. Polydactyl! Sweet little nommy jelly bean feets!

7. DaChickenLady says:

::melting into a puddle::

8. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

I LOVE the giant eyes in the first picture, and the second picture is also too cute for words.

9. LOL, Miley Cyrus! I’m cracking up too much to think of a witty post….

10. What an adorable little fellow–so expressive and so many toes!

11. swimmer love says:

ok, i like the second one best! looks like he has been drinking coffee!

12. loaf him.

13. Eloiseariel says:

Darling feline, however the little one was the ‘reigning’ champion – thank you ;-]!

14. First pic: “Yes, I am cute. Thank you for noticing.”

Second pic: “OMG!”

Third Pic: “Being a model is not as easy as it looks.”
    :D

15. Picture number two keeeeels me! Not only the picture, but the intro to it, and the hovertext. hahahahaha

16. the third one is like “nobody knows the trouble i’ve seen…”

17. the second one is a PERFECT :3 face. Ahh.

18. Polydactyl alert !!! Though several astute peeps had already noticed.

(Or Pterodactyl, as someone once wrote (unwittingly and cutely) in ze comments.)

19. can i borrow this adorabuhl kitteh for impressions at cocktail parties?

(but i can’t guarantee i’ll give him back!) ;p

20. skippymom says:

Will this post activate Teho’s marmie-dar?

21. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

ORANGE STRIPES ded ahead!!!!

22. knittinkitten says:

Such a leetle cutie! Mr. Mini Marmie is teh kitteh of the day in my opinion.

23. Oh the big/little feets!

24. his expression in the second photo is adorable!

25. 2nd one looks like C3PO! Hello! How may I serve you? Oh dear. Jar Jar Binks squooshed my circuits. Oh no.

26. if you don’t bring me cheese i’m going to keep this up until someone sees you squeezing me!

27. eeep! This kitteh has killed me ded! Yay for marmies with happy expressions and extra toes!

28. Never saw a cat make a face like that. Awesome.

29. harmlesslittleflea (Clare) says:

Pic #2 made my night. :D Polydactyl toebeans + completely stupid expression = EEEEEE :D

Any chance of a hi-res version, Yasmin? :D

30. It’s a cruel world that doesn’t project these 3 pix into the homes of ever man, woman and child on the planet.

31. I mean “every man….” etc.

It’s late.

32. the internet giveth, the internet taketh away, the internet giveth another linketh.

33. “and now I’d like to sing you a selection from cats”
    Miaowmories – all alone in the moonlight.

34. @Hon Glad – I will never sing that song right again, thanks!!! LOL

Aren’t Marmies the best!!! I’ve had two in my life and they were both wonderful… And both tall… And both singers…And both jesters… Hmmm there’s a theme here…

35. oh man, that second pic is to die for! and so many pink jelly beans to nom!

36. KittyMarthaPoo says:

1. Marmies are da bomb
    2. polydactyl toe beans! Awesome!

37. Tinee tabbee!!!

38. Fleurdamour says:

How giant are his paws? Qte!

39. LaureninGeorgia says:

Don’t we need a marmie category? My favorite marmie memory is of waking up with my sleeping infant between me and the edge of the bed – and of my big fat orange Poopercat braced against him with all his might – digging his claws into the bed for traction. How did he know little human babies must not fall??

40. This is stupid. Your life experience is clearly no longer relevant to today’s culture.

41. LOLOLOL. Second picture <3 Orange marmie derp face FTW

42. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Matt:

um, “Deal”, okay?

Love, Leslie

43. AuntieMame says:

@Matt, your post is not relevant to anything, as far as I can tell.

44. @Matt, you are so right! And I couldn’t be more pleased!

45. That 2nd picture is a hoot. Looks as if he is singing and holding a note rather well.

46. Theadosia says:

Uh, Matt, This IS today’s culture! What rock have you been under for the last few years?

47. In the grinny one he looks like a norn from Creatures. xD

48. @LaureninGeorgia :D Your dear sweet kitty Poopercat saw your baby as a large kitten that needed to be protected :D

49. :twisted: That little kitty will get some major snorgling from me if I could just get my hands on him :twisted:

50. Pardon me but that second photo and caption is beyond sublime…it is the pinnacle of mount Everest for blog posts.